4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Deleted member 2808342

Cliffhanger Vendor
Game Developer
Sep 4, 2020
Oh boy now that's bad (good). One last q from my part. Will this be choice based, no forced relations game?
The girl (or lack thereof) that the player ends up with will be entirely a product of player choice. Think of the content so far setting the stage for the choice-based story. On the way to that point, however, some things will happen that the player cannot avoid or control. There will also be reveals of things that happened in the past where player agency is suspended because from the story perspective, it's already happened.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
"Get some rest Jaye, you look tired"
Kind of get the Mc gone Jason Bourne vibe from that brief dialogue with Fiona ( and his undergone training with David).
Fiona (super rich) leaves her husband goes looking for the MC and arranges to do business with MC Company just to be close to him. This shocks Jaye that MC knows her and Jaye becomes super jealous
The dude delivered, but it kind of seems reaching she'd go to other side of the globe simply for him.

Deleted member 2808342

Cliffhanger Vendor
Game Developer
Sep 4, 2020
"Get some rest Jaye, you look tired"
Kind of get the Mc gone Jason Bourne vibe from that brief dialogue with Fiona ( and his undergone training with David).

The dude delivered, but it kind of seems reaching she'd go to other side of the globe simply for him.
We wanted MC to be fairly capable, but not overpowered. Alex isn't going to be able to take on groups of people, but he'll generally fare pretty well 1v1. David's "Training" was not master level by any means, but Alex's childhood immersion in sports and parkour mean he's athletic and has well-honed reflexes. That is why he defeated Christian so easily with no training.

That said, he's certainly no Jason Bourne. Given that he was going to try to sneak out on Fiona upon waking up, it doesn't seem likely to me that he's going to be super enthusiastic about bringing her back with him. That's not to say Fiona hasn't developed something of a fascination for him now.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2808342

Cliffhanger Vendor
Game Developer
Sep 4, 2020
Hmmm... So, I know this is the prologue for your first game but could you remember for your next game to make a Jason Bourne inspired crazy game?

Oh and Fiona, an irish descent redhead, is exactly my kryptonite... Any other redheads planned?
Funny you should ask. I'll allow Alex's comment to David at the cantina in San Pedro Sula to answer on my behalf. :ROFLMAO:

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
This has gorgeous renders (except for the horrible DAZ children) but after a point I had to skip my way through the massive exposition dump that is this prologue. Following the story of a mopey looser was neither fun nor interesting, especially since it involved lots of renders of creepy, goblin-like, young DAZ models.

Hope that now that the prologue is done, we get to the actual game part. Where we can tailor our MC (through choices) to not be a mopey looser anymore.

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
Really liking this one, so far. The prologue was a tad dialogue heavy but overall sets the stage and addresses the motivations of the characters well. Renders are well done, the ladies look like real people and the MC looks like it took more than 5minutes to design. The final sex scene was amazingly hot. I can easily see becoming a patron of this game, given one or two more updates.

Reactions: Grohal

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
Chasing Sunsets [v0.1a Bugfix] [Stone Fox Studios] - Original Size: 1.61GB

Compressed version for PC (135MB): - -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes