4.60 star(s) 303 Votes

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I was waiting for that update ; and it delivers, f*cking fantastic

Everything is forgiven, Jaye redemption has started and is rolling for me (I'd understand if some people still think Jaye is a no-go)
Great bonding, great visuals, great everything.

The only very little thing that bothers me is the recap page ; I couldn't max out Jaye's point, I'd be glad to see a WT to see where I failed (just to see out of curiosity, I stick to my choices. They were made with the heart) ; and also the recap said that I chastised Mallory for snooping while I actually said "Great Work".
But those are very minor problems

Awesome job and many thanks to Stone Fox Studios ; that was even better than I thought, I'll be on the edge of my seat for next update in a few months :D

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i enjoyed this game until this update . i can no longer enjoy it .. my problem yeah no doubt i can only run game made with 7.3.5 or less ... good luck with the game .. i will miss it :)

Deleted member 2808342

Cliffhanger Vendor
Game Developer
Sep 4, 2020
I was waiting for that update ; and it delivers, f*cking fantastic

Everything is forgiven, Jaye redemption has started and is rolling for me (I'd understand if some people still think Jaye is a no-go)
Great bonding, great visuals, great everything.

The only very little thing that bothers me is the recap page ; I couldn't max out Jaye's point, I'd be glad to see a WT to see where I failed (just to see out of curiosity, I stick to my choices. They were made with the heart) ; and also the recap said that I chastised Mallory for snooping while I actually said "Great Work".
But those are very minor problems

Awesome job and many thanks to Stone Fox Studios ; that was even better than I thought, I'll be on the edge of my seat for next update in a few months :D
Thanks CR...The bug was identified by another user earlier in this thread and has been corrected in the dev build. The "chastized" bullet was mistakenly tied back to whether you kissed Mallory or not in Chapter 1, however your Chapter 2 choice was still correctly registered with the game, so you need do nothing. When 0.3a bugfix drops, you can roll back to the summary and it will correctly reflect your choice in the office.

Also, the point you missed was likely due to the order you asked questions of Jaye during The Talk. Thus the placard at Chapter Start that indicates conversational hubs will generally reward emotional intelligence. I speak to that at greater length earlier in the thread.

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Another great update! Can't wait till the next one, but the wait should be more bearable since there isn't a huge cliffhanger this time.

Deleted member 2808342

Cliffhanger Vendor
Game Developer
Sep 4, 2020
i enjoyed this game until this update . i can no longer enjoy it .. my problem yeah no doubt i can only run game made with 7.3.5 or less ... good luck with the game .. i will miss it :)
Thanks for that feedback...We knew that the move to 7.4.4 would lock out people still playing on Windows XP, but we weren't certain how big that user base would be in 2021. If it turns out to be a significant chunk of fans, we'll revert. Some features in Chapter 2 needed 7.4.4 to work properly, but features are not more important than fan reach.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Thanks for that feedback...We knew that the move to 7.4.4 would lock out people still playing on Windows XP, but we weren't certain how big that user base would be in 2021. If it turns out to be a significant chunk of fans, we'll revert. Some features in Chapter 2 needed 7.4.4 to work properly, but features are not more important than fan reach.
true .. like i said thanks for letting me enjoy it upto this point :)

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Thanks CR...The bug was identified by another user earlier in this thread and has been corrected in the dev build. The "chastized" bullet was mistakenly tied back to whether you kissed Mallory or not in Chapter 1, however your Chapter 2 choice was still correctly registered with the game, so you need do nothing. When 0.3a bugfix drops, you can roll back to the summary and it will correctly reflect your choice in the office.

Also, the point you missed was likely due to the order you asked questions of Jaye during The Talk. Thus the placard at Chapter Start that indicates conversational hubs will generally reward emotional intelligence. I speak to that at greater length earlier in the thread.
No problem, I saw the Love point and Trust Point were there so I didn't panick ; thought it was more of an error of displaying the choices. But I will rollback when the bugfix hits, just for perfection's sake :D

Yes, I saw your post about emotional intelligence and you're right: those questions are the firsts that should be asked in that situation. I'm really glad there is such a system in the game ; that'll push me to be better emotionally speaking.
I'm A-OK with this, and kudos for implementing it

iC4v3M4n

Jul 19, 2020

I'm still missing one love point with Jaye though, I have the one where you need the ask the questions in the correct order and went through every question again to make sure i didn't miss one. So then i looked at Zoey's walkthrough and i only count 7 total love points for Jaye while the game says there's 8?

Thedude2181

Aug 17, 2019
View attachment 1025853
Chasing Sunsets [v0.3] Walkthrough & Cheat Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: MEGA - -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
I'm currently on Chapter 1, Mallory just came to the lodge. Where is the button or what do I do to adjust the points? Or have I not reached that point in the game yet where it's available?

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
why would a girl bring a boy to her room and lock the door when there's no one in the home? Surely playing ludo don't require privacy. She prioritized christian over MC and missed his most important game.

where were the feelings for MC when she brought a guy to her room? where were the feelings when she was so busy licking that pussy? Apparently pussy licking isn't a big deal for her since it's not a dick.

Her attitude from the beginning hasn't been pleasant to me. I hope there's an ending where MC can say goodbye to her. I really favour girls who hasn't been with any guy but not this time.

Jack0ace

Apr 9, 2020
Update was worth the wait. At this point, this game is literally a romance/thriller with sex scenes now. A great one at that. The best was MC having his own personality. I can't stress enough of it.

Relationship with Jaye is going in the right direction, since misunderstandings and toxic behaviors were the main problems. Great sit-down-and-talk scene. If she will gonna be this emotionally-mature for the rest of the chapters, it looks like the Red head is officially back on the LI menu.

On far less serious note, Erica is the best, fight me! MC should not think with his brains, and ditch the Sunset. Run to Aspen, think with his dick, and bang both mother and daughter duo, helps out the father-in-law to make up for the guilty conscience, and live out the rest of his drama-free life in snow land as the wolf-king with his pack!

Last edited:

Matt2012021

Jul 18, 2020
what is the point in the love hate system didn't see any changes in both playthroughs that why this was kind of a letdown of a update still like the game hope the next update is much better

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
I'm currently on Chapter 1, Mallory just came to the lodge. Where is the button or what do I do to adjust the points? Or have I not reached that point in the game yet where it's available?
4th picture

Invility

Oct 10, 2018
My goodness, this weekend could not have started better :D

I won't hide the fact that the opening sequence of the new chapter was one huge fucking emotional rollercoaster. One big moment of being pissed off about the appearance of that fucking trash Christian quickly transitioned into a moment of satisfaction. I can tell by the end of the chapter that Christian is going to try to make our lives miserable more than once, so I hope we're going to get a few more opportunities to give him a hard fucking beating. Hats off to the authors because I thought it was impossible to make him appear on the yacht without burying Jaye's character and they did it in such a way that I even started to like her. By the way, respect to George for letting us get back at that loser. He's a good dude.

I'm glad we got more information about Mallory's past and motives. She's not as bad now as she seemed at first. After the plot development in this chapter, both LIs no longer make me feel like throwing them overboard, which is quite a step forward.

I hope the authors realize that the scene with Tara will make us complain even more about not being able to build a relationship with her in the future? I understand the reasoning and the fact that she doesn't want to destroy her friendship with Jaye but I have too much of a weakness for this type of character. It's a shame that David's fate turned out the way it did because I was hoping to see him again in the future. I hope he doesn't get thrown into the trash can and we see some more memories of him in future chapters.

Playing this game reminds me how painful it is to play something that isn't finished yet. A person gets into the storyline, starts to get more into the characters, and fuck, no more content. It's going to be a long 3-4 months...

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 303 Votes