• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.60 star(s) 304 Votes

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
why would a girl bring a boy to her room and lock the door when there's no one in the home? Surely playing ludo don't require privacy. She prioritized christian over MC and missed his most important game.
Sometimes I wonder why it's so difficult for some people to even imagine what might've been the answer to their own questions.

Jaye clearly liked MC, but just like normal people IRL, she's definitely unsure/scared/confused whether a relationship with her step-brother is the right thing or not. People don't just be like "oh I love my step-brother so I'm just going to be his girlfriend", especially when the step-brother ghosted her in the past, and that their relationship at that time was still very random (kids/teens don't generally communicate properly). Dating Christian was clearly an attempt for her to figure out her feelings. Does she actually like Christian? Can she even like another guy than MC? Does MC even like her? And so on.

Teens don't already figure out everything about their lives. People are allowed to make mistakes.

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
Sometimes I wonder why it's so difficult for some people to even imagine what might've been the answer to their own questions.

Jaye clearly liked MC, but just like normal people IRL, she's definitely unsure/scared/confused whether a relationship with her step-brother is the right thing or not. People don't just be like "oh I love my step-brother so I'm just going to be his girlfriend", especially when the step-brother ghosted her in the past, and that their relationship at that time was still very random (kids/teens don't generally communicate properly). Dating Christian was clearly an attempt for her to figure out her feelings. Does she actually like Christian? Can she even like another guy than MC? Does MC even like her? And so on.

Teens don't already figure out everything about their lives. People are allowed to make mistakes.
The problem is not that she was trying to figure out her feelings, the problem is who she tried to figure out her feelings with and the timing of her trying to figure it out, it was at the worst day possible with like the biggest asshole in the world that's not even trying to hide it.

So yes, some people will go "It was a mistake, it doesn't matter now" and other will go "It was a mistake but you can still fuck off". I'm in the latter camp.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020

she dated an another guy to figure out her feelings. I can get behind that but why choose that douchebag? does she not have any standards?

Lets just forget about her dating christian. What bothers me is that she missed one of the most important moments of MC's life and chose to be with that asshole alone in her locked room. if jaye can hate MC for ghosting her then MC has the better reason to hate her for what she did.

Really hated the way jaye behaved after MC beat the shit out of that rapist. MC like the simp he is just walked away without giving her a piece of his mind.

Teal80

Dec 27, 2017
Wonderful VN - top rank IMO. I'll be following Stone Fox Studios closely from now on. Thank you Drifty for bringing this to my attention.

Reactions: VOYEUR

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
I was really enjoying the story a lot... until I gave 0 points to malory and...

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Excellent update to a fantastic game. You've set yourselves one hell of a bar to hold to. I will struggle to wait for the next update. Thank you for your commitment to such quality.

Reactions: mentore

mentore

Feb 28, 2019
Great update and very good made game!! Also the story is fantastic! Can't wait for next update!

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
View attachment 1025853
Chasing Sunsets [v0.3] Walkthrough & Cheat Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: MEGA - -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
at first - thanks for the quick update of the mod

second :
remember the other game and the suppress of the quick menu we talked about ?
well you didnt found a solution for this ? because ... it does it too at this game :confused:

Deleted member 2808342

Cliffhanger Vendor
Game Developer
Sep 4, 2020

second :
well you didnt found a solution for this ? because ... it does it too at this game :confused:
You can restore the Quick Menu by pressing the "Q" key unless the mod broke something which doesn't seem super likely.

stukablyat

Jan 10, 2021
Thanks for the wonderful update. They finally have their much needed heart-to-heart talk thank freaking god. I like the direction of their relationship. Jaye you beautiful naughty girl. Great visual with a great story I'm looking forward to is few and far between, definitely in my top 5 VNs. Just subscribed to Patreon tho it's a small amount.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
For some reason the cheat button is not there for me, but the highlighted options are
Yeah, when i start a new game is there, but in some old saves it dosen't show, and i'm trying to find a way to show, at some point the game did have the quick menu and the dev hide it so that's why some saves don't show it.

second :
It's not on me again, the quick menu is not there, my only worry is to add the cheat menu in there, if the quick menu was there it would made my life easier to add the cheats, since it's not i'm not going to worry about that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Longs

May 11, 2019
We are shown a loving MC, but he did not love his sister as she did him, these are very strange dialogues especially when I avoid her and refuse her, but in the next scene again everything is fine between them, since this game is not direct, I would like more freedom of action

4.60 star(s) 304 Votes