• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.60 star(s) 304 Votes

operamini

Sep 2, 2019
new update?, insert "ah shit here we go again"
handled the resolution to the cliffhanger better than expected, still dont like it though

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
You can restore the Quick Menu by pressing the "Q" key unless the mod broke something which doesn't seem super likely.
nope ;)
its jokerleaders mod who is suppressing the quick menu
i had a long chat with him , and some testing on a other game
about the same issue
your game does what it should be - tested

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She did gone gurl tactics to him ... he be messed up a whole lotta anger and denial.
We are shown a loving MC, but he did not love his sister as she did him, these are very strange dialogues especially when I avoid her and refuse her, but in the next scene again everything is fine between them, since this game is not direct, I would like more freedom of action

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Yeah, when i start a new game is there, but in some old saves it dosen't show, and i'm trying to find a way to show, at some point the game did have the quick menu and the dev hide it so that's why some saves don't show it.

It's not on me again, the quick menu is not there, my only worry is to add the cheat menu in there, if the quick menu was there it would made my life easier to add the cheats, since it's not i'm not going to worry about that.
well - its like on the other game
the quickmenu is there if you play without mod
(enable/disable with Q)
but its ok - i could tell you why im so eager about ,but thats not for open chat
thx anyway awesome mod work like always :)

stukablyat

Jan 10, 2021
Sometimes I wonder why it's so difficult for some people to even imagine what might've been the answer to their own questions.
Maybe it's because they're not really looking for answers. Judging from their replies, they can't put themselves on the character's POV and they certainly didn't try to understand their motivations. From my perspective, both made mistakes and to some degree, you can see some reasoning behind their actions if you look through both perspectives. Just like you said, it also didn't help that their step-siblings for Christ's sake. Plus they are fcking teens, teens are known for their angst/stupidity. Even MC knew he fucked up. That's why this update is a huge one as it cleared their misunderstandings.

Thedude2181

Aug 17, 2019
I've gone through the game again and I could be wrong but I don't think it's possible to max out Jaye's trust in the game so far

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
well - its like on the other game
the quickmenu is there if you play without mod
(enable/disable with Q)
but its ok - i could tell you why im so eager about ,but thats not for open chat
thx anyway awesome mod work like always :)
You can restore the Quick Menu by pressing the "Q" key unless the mod broke something which doesn't seem super likely.
It's now fixed, i will update the mod, sorry and thank you booth.
1.png

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
View attachment 1025853
Chasing Sunsets [v0.3] Walkthrough & Cheat Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: MEGA - -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
Hey Joker thanks for the walk thru mod. Wanted to let you know though.

With the latest update when we have the talk with Jaye were we answer each others questions on the yacht.

The player has to ask the question first "How were things after I left?" to gain a point with Jaye if you don't ask this first player doesn't get a point with her.

Then the player has to ask 2nd "How do you feel about taking over Polygene?" and again this way the player can get a point with Jaye and will not gain it if it isn't asked 2nd.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Hey Joker thanks for the walk thru mod. Wanted to let you know though.

With the latest update when we have the talk with Jaye were we answer each others questions on the yacht.

The player has to ask the question first "How were things after I left?" to gain a point with Jaye if you don't ask this first player doesn't get a point with her.

Then the player has to ask 2nd "How do you feel about taking over Polygene?" and again this way the player can get a point with Jaye and will not gain it if it isn't asked 2nd.
You mean this
screenshot0001.png
I changeg that some minutes ago, but thank you ;)

Longs

May 11, 2019
She did gone gurl tactics to him ... he be messed up a whole lotta anger and denial.
Why does he always see her in his memory? I don't understand, as if the game imposes that he is in love with her (but it's not) I don't want to go down this path, but the game forces me, which is why I would like more choice.

4.60 star(s) 304 Votes