4.60 star(s) 306 Votes

Thedude2181

Aug 17, 2019
I just tested the unlock and it does work. :) I'm sure it won't take long before somebody who has unrpyc'd the game will post the list and triggers.
No hints huh lol. Well maybe I'll go through it again and try. If it takes multiple things though that's gonna complicate things. Based on the name of it I'm kind of starting to get an idea

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
I just started this game and I have to say it feels "quality". The dialogue is clean and the renders are crips and well detailed. I can't comment on the story yet since I just started but whether I like it or not, so far it seems very promising.

The bad news for me is that I just saw that this game updates every 3 months or so and we're right after the new chapter. :(

Regardless, kudos to the developers. I don't know yet if that game is for me or not, but it seems to be quality production.

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
Hey, Stone Fox Studios, you got a winner in here! Was starting Chapter 2 and, heck, before I knew, I was restarting from the beginning. You got a new humble Patreon supporter. Great job!

Loved the mutual homage between this and Leap of Faith, by the way! I liked Jaye before, but after seeing her scene in LoF, I liked her more, like seeing her under another light.

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Wow what an update!

As others have said some good redemption for Jaye. The sex scene with Tara was amazing and the option to switch it between Jaye/Tara was so unique and so well done that it made the scene feel so real. See a lot of crybabies still bitching about her trying to work out her feelings with Christian as a TEENAGER. She obviously didn't know Christian was a rapist and his reputation as a fuckboi was from the perspective of MC who was clearly jealous. But of course these same people are are A-OK with MC working out his feelings for Jaye by fucking around with a bunch of women. I don't agree with Jaye's premise though that because their parents are dead they are no longer step-siblings. If they start fucking it is still 100% going to be perceived as incest taboo by everyone. I hope there isn't anymore weird twists with Jaye's parentage. It's not going to be less incest if she is actually adopted or a surrogate or something.

Mallory was a lot less interesting this update than she was before. She had so much mystery before and now it's just like - oh ok cool. She is clearly still holding some things back but all of her mystery is gone and she just seems kind of generic now.

Sad to see David is dead. Was an interesting character but his death was well done at least.

As others have said I'm a little skeptical about Tara. She clearly had a thing for MC and it is possible she was the one who blocked him for her. And I get keeping secrets but if she really wanted him to stay and she 100% knew they both liked each other how would it be a betrayal to have told him that?

Anyways props to #stonefoxstudios for produce a great update that was actually decent size! too many authors now a days (cough cough City of Broken Dreamers) have tiny updates after a long period of time. Glad to support him on patreon if he continues to produce such bulky, good updates on such a quick timescale.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I don't think i'll ever see Jaye as a LI, she doesn't come close to Mallory.

I won't be shitty with her but i'm 100% team Mallory.
well
my guts tell me to not trust Mallory... the story smells fishy to me...(not the youth - the part after, i think she works for the "others" :D )

Reactions: v1900

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
well
my guts tell me to not trust Mallory... the story smells fishy to me...(not the youth - the part after, i think she works for the "others" :D )
Doubtful, she wouldn't have told the MC what she'd found if she was. That's the evidence they need which they filed the lawsuit for, she would have taken it with her and said nothing.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
What's up with that game/PPython folder? It appears to contain a full Windows Python implementation, including exe and dll files. That's a really strange thing to include in the game.

Deleted member 2808342

Cliffhanger Vendor
Game Developer
Sep 4, 2020
What's up with that game/PPython folder? It appears to contain a full Windows Python implementation, including exe and dll files. That's a really strange thing to include in the game.
It's the Discord Rich Presence module. That's all it is. You'll find similar implementations in many games on this site.

Reactions: Lorric17

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
So I'm hoping with the low version number that this file isn't deceptively large (e.g. less than about 4 hours playtime)

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Wow what an update!

As others have said some good redemption for Jaye. The sex scene with Tara was amazing and the option to switch it between Jaye/Tara was so unique and so well done that it made the scene feel so real. See a lot of crybabies still bitching about her trying to work out her feelings with Christian as a TEENAGER. She obviously didn't know Christian was a rapist and his reputation as a fuckboi was from the perspective of MC who was clearly jealous. But of course these same people are are A-OK with MC working out his feelings for Jaye by fucking around with a bunch of women. I don't agree with Jaye's premise though that because their parents are dead they are no longer step-siblings. If they start fucking it is still 100% going to be perceived as incest taboo by everyone. I hope there isn't anymore weird twists with Jaye's parentage. It's not going to be less incest if she is actually adopted or a surrogate or something.

Mallory was a lot less interesting this update than she was before. She had so much mystery before and now it's just like - oh ok cool. She is clearly still holding some things back but all of her mystery is gone and she just seems kind of generic now.

Sad to see David is dead. Was an interesting character but his death was well done at least.

As others have said I'm a little skeptical about Tara. She clearly had a thing for MC and it is possible she was the one who blocked him for her. And I get keeping secrets but if she really wanted him to stay and she 100% knew they both liked each other how would it be a betrayal to have told him that?

Anyways props to #stonefoxstudios for produce a great update that was actually decent size! too many authors now a days (cough cough City of Broken Dreamers) have tiny updates after a long period of time. Glad to support him on patreon if he continues to produce such bulky, good updates on such a quick timescale.
You would think that on the biggest day of mc's high school year Jaye would be there to support instead of inviting a douche over for some quickie. What do you expect mc to do when he returns and see's the douche leaving her room? Then when he found out Chris was trying to force her mc confronted Chris. Admit it wasn't smart to say that Jaye was about to be raped in public a smart move but most of us would've done the same. Then she smart up slapping him, insulting him in front of everyone for defending her honor? Give me a break!
Then mc left when he felt constant hostility from the person he loved most. He then was fucking around cause he felt that Jaye didn't want him anymore. When he again returned at funeral he was afraid to face her. But you would think she would at least ask him how he was after five years. But no! She again become her old bitchy self and makes it all about herself and forgot why he left. She starts whining when she sees mc kissing Mal. Like mc was cheating on her? Tf?! Most whine not because she is sleeping with someone but because she again bought the douche into the picture to hurt mc. I haven't played the update. But hope she became better.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
You would think that on the biggest day of mc's high school year Jaye would be there to support instead of inviting a douche over for some quickie. What do you expect mc to do when he returns and see's the douche leaving her room? Then when he found out Chris was trying to force her mc confronted Chris. Admit it wasn't smart to say that Jaye was about to be raped in public a smart move but most of us would've done the same. Then she smart up slapping him, insulting him in front of everyone for defending her honor? Give me a break!
Then mc left when he felt constant hostility from the person he loved most. He then was fucking around cause he felt that Jaye didn't want him anymore. When he again returned at funeral he was afraid to face her. But you would think she would at least ask him how he was after five years. But no! She again become her old bitchy self and makes it all about herself and forgot why he left. She starts whining when she sees mc kissing Mal. Like mc was cheating on her? Tf?! Most whine not because she is sleeping with someone but because she again bought the douche into the picture to hurt mc. I haven't played the update. But hope she became better.
Yup she finally started to behave like a normal sane person would.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
The podium for best girl has new competition.... Tara. She is right there with Jaye and Mallory.... it's a close fight, anyone can be the winner right now!

That sex scene was hopeless. Full of sadness and hidden despair... I NEED MORE!

Please tell me she is a love interest right with the other two!

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
I replay update with WT normally because of point hunting, however ChS are intuitive for me so far that I don’t need to do it.

My intuition failed me in past with not finding good reason of Christian in helicopter. So here I have had to wait for Dev to tell me this good reason in last update. I have no concerns about future when we stand together now.

I like, that ChS has only 2 LI (although Tara is very interesting characters). They will get attention they deserve this way. However, I would expect, that it will be easier for me to determine which of them take canonical paths and which take alt paths. I will see, if I will find my answer before their paths start branching.

I was also amused with Jaye mugshot behaviour during diary reading. It was funny and it also helped with getting here emotion in narration.

Thanks to Devs for nice game, I can look forward for now.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76
4.60 star(s) 306 Votes