4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Because it is a domination / gone gurl / self gratulation / power starved tyrant move, that is why.
Not only that but she might be a conniving sexual predator. I mean WTF "I took your sisters virginity and I will take yours, just imagine I am someone else". This dude is surrounded by crazy women. The only thing missing was her telling him to shut up and not move. :KEK:
Alright then, followup question would be have you ever kept one of your girlfriends panties underneath your pillow? Because no matter what that is still fucking weird.
why would anyone fool around with someone they are not sexually attracted to? I don't wake up in the morning and think of sucking a dick just because I've been single for so long. I wouldn't touch someone else's dick even for the sack of 'trying'. I know I'm just not sexually attracted to men.
Ava is a sub, admittedly, so any bold gurl migh get her to submit willingly to some action,
because doms like to fool around to, for the dom of it.

Most gays start off cornering other defenseless guys/gurls and ambushing them in the showers, bathrooms, work place - you name it - this is a trope 100ds of years old in the entertainment industry,
sexual predators like to take everyone and anyone for their power hunger strive,
without being tagged as bi/gay or other depiction.

They just like to take and take and take. Period.

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
I would like to congratulate the DEVs on a specific point that has nothing to do with history. These are two guys who keep their word and it's very rare in the world of VN. They announced a date and they kept it and when you look at the content of the update, you can only admire the job done in the time announced. Here is a great team that will keep us going for months to come and I am hopeful that I will finish this VN before I turn into supernova dust.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Alright then, followup question would be have you ever kept one of your girlfriends panties underneath your pillow? Because no matter what that is still fucking weird.
Ava? Please don't go there.....i'm sure she has done WAAAAAY weirder that that :)

why would anyone fool around with someone they are not sexually attracted to? I don't wake up in the morning and think of sucking a dick just because I've been single for so long. I wouldn't touch someone else's dick even for the sack of 'trying'. I know I'm just not sexually attracted to men.
As Ava said, men and women are different......

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Sterkh90

Sep 18, 2018
Now I understand why Tara will not LI. When she appears on stage, you forget about the other girls. They just wouldn't have a chance. Wish there was a switch to Tara in all other scenes :KEK:

Reactions: raqraq and rafau666

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
It wasn’t “Tara kept Jaye panties”. It was “Jaye stayed at Tara home for some time”.

Jaye stayed at Tara home several days after incident, where Christian tried rape her. It is understandable that she lost comfort feeling in her room. She also lost comfort in her brother presence, thanks to Christian sly deception. So, she searches comfort with Tarebear.

When Jaye decided what to wear that morning, wet panties wasn’t best option, so she let them there.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Would you say women have to be damsels in distress no agency at all ... always?
Oh, i would say that men and women are different in any kind of relationship, how we think and act.
How about men always coming on to women, everytime, everywhere,
to make them feel wanted and appreciated?

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Because it is a domination / gone gurl / self gratulation / power starved tyrant move, that is why.

Ava is a sub, admittedly, so any bold gurl migh get her to submit willingly to some action,
because doms like to fool around to, for the dom of it.

Most gays start off cornering other defenseless guys/gurls and ambushing them in the showers, bathrooms, work place - you name it - this is a trope 100ds of years old in the entertainment industry,
sexual predators like to take everyone and anyone for their power hunger strive,
without being tagged as bi/gay or other depiction.

They just like to take and take and take. Period.
I don't do Dom and Sub thing in my relationships but even if i was a Dom I wouldn't make someone suck my dick for the sack of fulfilling my Dom nature. I find it disgusting sorry . I won't do anything I don't like. So these straight girls who occasionally do thing with girls aren't completely straight i guess, they just so much prefer boys over girls and aren't disgusted to do things with girls.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The way I see it, so I am chill about all this, is:

Gay relationships started as a power struggle:
the matriarch/patriarch /shogun/emperor/sultan fkked anyone they pleased.

From then on, modern day gays started flaunting their power to have open gay relationships,
that too as a power struggle kink - look at me, I can bang anyone, I transcend the norms.

A lot of gays to this day preffer the norm - straight marriage and kids,
before the so called awakening/coming out/self awareness is announced to the world.

All of this because most guys and gurls are insecure, they like to be handed stuff,
so a good looking guy / gurl that gets gurls/boys throw themselves at him/her all the time,
will not take the time to descover what they really want, they will take and take and take
whom ever and when ever they get them, provided they like them, of course.

I don't do Dom and Sub thing in my relationships but even if i was a Dom I wouldn't make someone suck my dick for the sack of fulfilling my Dom nature. I find it disgusting sorry . I won't do anything I don't like. So these straight girls who occasionally do thing with girls aren't completely straight i guess, they just so much prefer boys over girls and aren't disgusted to do things with girls.
Thaks for the input ... this game is that good.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
The Jaye hate-train will continue to steam on. Chooooo chooooo~~~~~

What did he do before the attempted rape that made him a douchebag?

Do you really behave like this IRL too? Like if you have a bro who dated a crazy shit girl, then they broke up, do you go to him and be like "Shit, bro, do you have no standard? I don't want to be friends with you anymore, man" or are you going to be "Bro, you're lucky and dodged a bullet there, mate"?

The privilege is really high here. I don't understand it. Jaye clearly did not have any obligation to attend every single of MC's game because their relationship at that time was cold. She made the effort to attend every game, except one, and suddenly the conclusion is "oh I don't care that you've been attending all my games before, but now you missed this one game, you're a shit girl for choosing to spend a day with your boyfriend over attending MY football game" damn, can anyone sound more selfish than that?

Damn ... iIf Jaye should fuck off for almost being raped, what is the appropriate response for the MC for fucking Jaye's bestfriend, and fucking the wife (and daughter) of the guy that gave him a job and place to live?

Every chapter, I really appreciate how this game continues to confront the players by writing realistic characters that have flaws. We've been conditioned with the vast majority of adult games where characteristics don't matter. It's great writing (and art!) and I can't thank the devs enough for creating this game.
You're taking this way too seriously. She's fictional character. People here don't like her. It has nothing to do with dev cause it's a really good game and people like what he did with the game. You're defending her from everyone like she's put you her attorney or something . You nit picked every single fault of mc but didn't say anything about Jaye. But everyone here saying that Mc is also and idiot as he could've done better and come clean instead of repressing his thoughts and feelings. You sound like those femi-nazi that thinks man are inherently bad and woman though could be never be worse than man.
Both are at fault but if you measure it Jaye is worse than mc is.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
I know a lot of you guys aren't going to get it but a lot of women don't see things like you do when it comes to sex.

I've got a lot of straight friends and i've fooled around with some of them, they aren't lesbian and never went with another woman afterwards, it was just a bit of fun.

I know a few friends that get each other off if they have been single for a while.

In Tara's case she was helping Jaye with her brother kink, just filling a role. There is no deeper meaning to stuff like that, it's just sex. They aren't interested in a relationship
Yeah they aren't interested in relationships because it's one night stand for them. No one will sleep with same sex if they aren't homo or bi. It's in the definition.

Reactions: Ariostebaldo

ddfd

Jun 24, 2018
Do you really behave like this IRL too? Like if you have a bro who dated a crazy shit girl, then they broke up, do you go to him and be like "Shit, bro, do you have no standard? I don't want to be friends with you anymore, man" or are you going to be "Bro, you're lucky and dodged a bullet there, mate"?
If I had a friend that decided to date a clearly crazy girl, I would think less of him for it and would question his judgement and character. Especially if he was doing it just to get his dick wet. Would I just cut him out of my life? No, but I'm not going to think the same of him. It's not a completely black and white situation, regardless of gender.

The privilege is really high here. I don't understand it. Jaye clearly did not have any obligation to attend every single of MC's game because their relationship at that time was cold. She made the effort to attend every game, except one, and suddenly the conclusion is "oh I don't care that you've been attending all my games before, but now you missed this one game, you're a shit girl for choosing to spend a day with your boyfriend over attending MY football game" damn, can anyone sound more selfish than that?
This is just really downplaying the situation. Have you ever been part of a state championship team? This is an event where people will bring their entire extended family to watch if they can, and the starters for these teams sometimes view winning these games as the high point in their lives. This would have been the most important day in MC's life at this point. For Jaye to skip the game to spend time with her boyfriend and, in MC's mind, use the opportunity when an entire town is at a game to secretly have sex with her boyfriend instead of spending time at an important event for the MC and her family, school, and community? Yeah, he's gonna be hurt, and many people would not move past that.

Damn ... iIf Jaye should fuck off for almost being raped, what is the appropriate response for the MC for fucking Jaye's bestfriend, and fucking the wife (and daughter) of the guy that gave him a job and place to live?
I agree with this, though. The situation for Tara was really complicated, and MC was clearly emotionally manipulated, but he could have walked at any time.

With the ski resort family? Yeah, MC is a douchebag, and I'm all for the dad beating him when he finds out. Although I'm half convinced he already knows.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is the way this world turns ... some get one night stands, some do not.
Some have it easy, people jumping in their laps, some do not have it at all.
Yeah they aren't interested in relationships because it's one night stand for them. No one will sleep with same sex if they aren't homo or bi. It's in the definition.
Good thing MC is the type getting it left and right ... something to game 4 sure.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Fuck this shit. If i was in MC's place i would have given control to jaye of the company and still kept the shares of my profit. Would have joined erica's family since MC really like that place and settled down by marrying erica. who knows linda might be open to have sex even after that. even if that doesn't happen erica is too perfect and she's enough for MC.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Fuck this shit. If i was in MC's place i would have given control to jaye of the company and still kept the shares of my profit. Would have joined erica's family since MC really like that place and settled down by marrying erica. who knows linda might be open to have sex even after that. even if that doesn't happen erica is too perfect and she's enough for MC.
This is many guys dream or at least get as far away form Jaye but sadly this game revolves around Jaye.

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
George Clooney and your 9 year old niece have more curves than the one in the 3rd picture.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She bested Mc in sports he played and enjoyed, so yeah, she be eficient, not cute.
That is why she had to go 4 a dead beat asshole to entice MC, she so clumsy,
ended up breaking MCs heart and throwing him over the edge, when all she wanted
was his agency to go take her then and there and be her 4 ever happily after.
George Clooney and your 9 year old niece have more curves than the one in the 3rd picture.
Finished the update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why he did not steal her away with him somewhere, anywhere, away from the drama,
just the 2 of them, somewhere to grow and be happy together .. beats me.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes