4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
I know a lot of you guys aren't going to get it but a lot of women don't see things like you do when it comes to sex.

I've got a lot of straight friends and i've fooled around with some of them, they aren't lesbian and never went with another woman afterwards, it was just a bit of fun.

I know a few friends that get each other off if they have been single for a while.

In Tara's case she was helping Jaye with her brother kink, just filling a role. There is no deeper meaning to stuff like that, it's just sex. They aren't interested in a relationship
Well my view on things is a bit more pragmatic or maybe backwards :unsure: . I do not really care about the little nuances of the different possible cases, I use the words gay or homosexual to strictly define sex between individuals of the same sex (I do not care if there are feelings or not). This is just to facilitate rapid communication, although it is a hindrance if you are talking to an Apache helicopter (people that identify as one of N number of "genders"). It may be a neanderthal way but it is fast.

But we are past rapid communication and jokes so, returning to Tara's example, I can see your point of her sexual orientation being straight but her sexual identity is fluid (those are different concepts but are closely related). Because of that I would say she is gay/lesbian when the situation calls for and so I am hesitant to consider her bisexual. On the other hand I think it is all bullshit and she is playing some game [edit] she reminds me of the character Tom Ripley.

Also you are correct when you talk about your friends (women) being more open to experiment with the same gender. It has been observed in scientific studies that females tend to more readily accept that as normal or not overly important (I do not know why and it baffles me). Because of that I suspect that some people (men and women) do not see a LI in a VN as cheating if it is with another woman. This is because most people intuitively (not consciously) already know this trait about women. Alas this is another topic.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Nice update, Jaye is growing on me but Aspen's lovers are still my fav.
One thing I don't like is how easy these people gave Mallory access to the MC mom's studies and notes. Like wtf? You have just met her, she is a journalist, and you gave her access to secret pharma co. shit? :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, they aren't ready to run a company at all, hell, they aren't ready to swim in deep waters
Funny thing is how the old goat told them this but then he goes and let Mallory fuck with sensible info in the middle of a multimillion feud between two pharmas :LOL:

Last edited:

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Nice update, Jaye is growing on me but Aspen's lovers are still my fav.
One think I don't like is how easy these people gave Mallory access to the MC mom's studies and notes. Like wtf? You have just met her, she is a journalist, and you gave her access to secret pharma co. shit? :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, they aren't ready to run a company at all, hell, they aren't ready to swim in deep waters
Funny thing is how the old goat told them this but then he goes and let Mallory fuck with sensible info in the middle of a multimillion feud between two pharmas :LOL:
That just tells you how retarded Jaye and the MC are, it is better to let any hobo handle it.

Ran out of reactions for the day but really liked your post. (y)

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
From the very start with the prologue set in present day when MC is talking with Walter, I got the impression that MC and Jaye are just not going to be very compatible long term. Obviously it all went to shit again, unless I misunderstood the comments from MC: it was a while ago since playing it, but seems they are apart in present day. Their relationship sounds draining to be honest.

Tara, i`m not a big fan of and don`t even find her attractive. Is she always gonna be lurking in the wings, with her "I`m not gay" shit...nah, no way.

Mallory is just much nicer match for MC, nicer personality and pretty damn hot. Jaye would be bloody exhausting and probably the type who would get MC into bar brawls on a regular basis...hot blooded, feisty and a mean streak.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She can keep him all to herself on continuous yachts / private islands / music festivals 4 eva.
From the very start with the prologue set in present day when MC is talking with Walter, I got the impression that MC and Jaye are just not going to be very compatible long term. Obviously it all went to shit again, unless I misunderstood the comments from MC: it was a while ago since playing it, but seems they are apart in present day. Their relationship sounds draining to be honest.

Tara, i`m not a big fan of and don`t even find her attractive. Is she always gonna be lurking in the wings, with her "I`m not gay" shit...nah, no way.

Mallory is just much nicer match for MC, nicer personality and pretty damn hot. Jaye would be bloody exhausting and probably the type who would get MC into bar brawls on a regular basis...hot blooded, feisty and a mean streak.
He is her everything, she is like a moth to his flame,
so yeah .. this could work ... give into your babe!

• Wow
Reactions: JanisL

DonTirri

Jan 9, 2018
I have a strong feeling that the pfizer-lawsuit was the Devs desperately trying to find another reason for Christian to be there after the backlash they got from the cliffhanger.

I already predict the next update: The MC finds out Jaye read his journal and we get another bunch of "story" of the two being mad at each other over misunderstandings and inability to talk things through.

I love the art but goddammit this game feels like a B-grade soap opera on the writing side. The constant flashbacks and perspective changes aren't helping in the slightest.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yup .. top 1% sure need a whole bunch of gibberish nonsense to feel alive...
yea.. what can i say! amazing work!
I have a strong feeling that the pfizer-lawsuit was the Devs desperately trying to find another reason for Christian to be there after the backlash they got from the cliffhanger.

I already predict the next update: The MC finds out Jaye read his journal and we get another bunch of "story" of the two being mad at each other over misunderstandings and inability to talk things through.

I love the art but goddammit this game feels like a B-grade soap opera on the writing side. The constant flashbacks and perspective changes aren't helping in the slightest.
Funny thing tho, most of IRL 1% have a more action packed no nonsense talks approach
about their future / fortune, even affording to pursue childish / childhood feuds to infinity and beyond.

Feud oN!

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I hear good opinions about this game, I need to take the time to play this game. :D

Only one thing rejects me a bit to this game, actually.. a person: Jaye. I heard about her and what she does MC.
I heard she's an ungrateful bi*ch.
I will probably avoid her. But.. we will see.

Reactions: tothadam1998

stukablyat

Jan 10, 2021

The backlash they get from idiots who can't wait for the next chapter for the context/explanation? Yeah I don't really think the devs worry about them or that they put Christian in that position because of that.

I also don't think Jaye reading the diary would cause another huge misunderstanding given the state of their relationship for now. It would also be out of character for the MC to flip off if he learned Jaye read his diary. He should see it coming because Jaye hinted she would read it or he sees it as a dirty payback for him reading her diary years ago.

Kry2231

Feb 15, 2021
are this game and leap of faith in the same universe?, cause jaye appears on the latest episode of leap of faith and it shows a newspaper of her taking over the company

Reactions: mnotwoke

stukablyat

Jan 10, 2021
I hear good opinions about this game, I need to take the time to play this game. :D

Only one thing rejects me a bit to this game, actually.. a person: Jaye. I heard about her and what she does MC.
It is a lot of unwarranted hate in my opinion. She acted like an immature bitch due to misunderstandings and both MC and her made huge mistakes, it also didn't help that MC chose to run from his problems. Looking from both perspectives you can at least understand why they did the things they did. The latest chapter cleared those misunderstandings and improved their relationship but if you really don't like her there is also Mallory so either way, you would have a great time.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017

MC is her pure heart childhood crush, like nothing else mattered but him in her tiny pure heart

So have a heart and let her in.

Reactions: travin213

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020

You have to check it out before succumbing to the majority's consensus on jaye.

This is still like three chapters in so it's not the full extent of her characterization.

Reactions: Qmil679

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
You nit picked every single fault of mc but didn't say anything about Jaye.
Feel free to search for my post history on this thread to check for yourself. My opinion has always been consistent from day 1 that both have faults. Believing both at fault is actually one of the main reasons why I'm interested in this game's story to begin with. The conflict is interesting because it's not like in most other games where the MC is flawless perfect macho man with the evil woman being the obvious horrible person villain. I am intrigued and interested to see where the story goes.

The reason why I defended Jaye a lot is because plenty of the Jaye-haters didn't see/consider reason (ex: see the previous topic about how some people felt so entitled that Jaye choosing to spend time with her boyfriend over going to a football game is being considered as her being shitty?). My so called defense has always been about pointing out there's reason as to why Jaye did what she did. Reasoning doesn't equate to excuse, I'm not excusing her of her actions, but simply explaining that there's a reason as to why she did something, and not simply just because she's a bitch like what some people like to think.

Think about it this way, imagine if some random dude punched you in the face once out of nowhere, then you punched back ten times in return to end up sending him to hospital. You're both at fault. His because of the unprovoked attack, yours because excessive retaliation. Your action is not excused, but it has reasoning. You didn't punch him just because you're a bitch. That's essentially what I'm trying to make people see.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes