4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
Yeah it is a good update don't get me wrong but her behaving like that takes away the satisfaction of being a douche to her. :(
Not really for me. Yes, she behaves better but I still don't like her so I will do my best to push her away but that's most likely not gonna happen because even you are an asshole to her the dialogues play out mostly the same.

• Haha
Reactions: v1900

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
She should definitely be the third one... right there for all that drama!
I agree with you, that Tara is great character. She has potential boost story on character level, however we don’t know main story. So, when I would wish more Tarabear in game, I wouldn’t go this way, if it harms story in any way.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
The Jaye hate-train will continue to steam on. Chooooo chooooo~~~~~

she dated an another guy to figure out her feelings. I can get behind that but why choose that douchebag? does she not have any standards?
What did he do before the attempted rape that made him a douchebag?

Do you really behave like this IRL too? Like if you have a bro who dated a crazy shit girl, then they broke up, do you go to him and be like "Shit, bro, do you have no standard? I don't want to be friends with you anymore, man" or are you going to be "Bro, you're lucky and dodged a bullet there, mate"?

Lets just forget about her dating christian. What bothers me is that she missed one of the most important moments of MC's life and chose to be with that asshole alone in her locked room. if jaye can hate MC for ghosting her then MC has the better reason to hate her for what she did.
The privilege is really high here. I don't understand it. Jaye clearly did not have any obligation to attend every single of MC's game because their relationship at that time was cold. She made the effort to attend every game, except one, and suddenly the conclusion is "oh I don't care that you've been attending all my games before, but now you missed this one game, you're a shit girl for choosing to spend a day with your boyfriend over attending MY football game" damn, can anyone sound more selfish than that?

So yes, some people will go "It was a mistake, it doesn't matter now" and other will go "It was a mistake but you can still fuck off". I'm in the latter camp.
Damn ... iIf Jaye should fuck off for almost being raped, what is the appropriate response for the MC for fucking Jaye's bestfriend, and fucking the wife (and daughter) of the guy that gave him a job and place to live?

Every chapter, I really appreciate how this game continues to confront the players by writing realistic characters that have flaws. We've been conditioned with the vast majority of adult games where characteristics don't matter. It's great writing (and art!) and I can't thank the devs enough for creating this game.

Tysonator2000

Feb 24, 2020
The way that chapter ended...wow. The sex scene with Tara was hot. The MC will not only find that wet pillow, but he's surely going to recognize Jaye's scent when he does. :BootyTime: Also it was satisfying to punch that asshole Christian once again.

Reactions: Ariostebaldo

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
Well holy shit, color me impressed! There's one hell of a production value behind this - and the only thing that comes close to it in terms of the "feels" factor in the story is Light of My Life. I'm hopeful, and yet at the same time incredibly skeptical, that a high bar like that can be maintained for any decent length of time (much less cross the finish line properly).

I'm rooting for ya though - and for fuck's sake back up your renders and source code so you don't get 6 months into this only to have a drive fail and have to abandon it all. Storage and cloud space is cheap!

Anyone know the name of the song/artist in the final credits?

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
Damn ... iIf Jaye should fuck off for almost being raped, what is the appropriate response for the MC for fucking Jaye's bestfriend, and fucking the wife (and daughter) of the guy that gave him a job and place to live?
Where did I say that she can fuck off for almost getting raped? She can fuck off for acting like a bitch for like 90% of this VN.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Just finished the update. Wow! that was just about everything I could have hoped for being on #teamJaye. We got treated to all the major misunderstandings resolved, a shared steamy, passionate kiss, and even against her better judgement, exacting a little tit for tat reading the MC's diary, specifically to get answers to questions she was too afraid to ask Tara about the night he left.

Not only does she get those answers, but she's treated to some juicy details her 'sister' held back from telling her, including the biggest potential game changer in finding out her 'brother' has/had been in love with her this whole time. I loved her reaction to that! Not to mention her thoughts on reminding him over the next few weeks together about his feelings for her and getting them to resurface.

For those of us thirsting for more, we were treated with an nice epilogue scene between Tara and Jaye. Strictly out of coincidence, I finally got around to playing Leap of Faith earlier this week and loved Jaye's cameo. It's a nice touch that scene is revisited in this epilogue courtesy of a selfie pic and text chat where Jaye confronted her bestie about knowing everything that happened that night that she was too afraid to ask about. Finally, Jaye's final response to Tara when asked what she was going to do next was perfect! I am so pumped up for the next update provided the MC's conscience doesn't cock block him from accepting Jaye's feelings and her attempts to seduce him.

Vondoot

Jan 11, 2018
So they're now talking to each other like adults, fucking finally. No more of the MC running away from his problems like a pansy ass or Jaye throwing a bitch-fit, making flimsy accusations. Was also nice to watch the siblings take turns throwing rapey off the yacht multiple times, some nice fanservice from the devs there.

As for the Tara scene, while hot, did anyone else find it to be weird as shit? Between the "We're not gay, we're into guys but I make her cum" line and Tara keeping Jaye's panties underneath her pillow I'm just like
8a3017a8e9472818232093594c3d0a4f.jpg

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
So they're now talking to each other like adults, fucking finally. No more of the MC running away from his problems like a pansy ass or Jaye throwing a bitch-fit, making flimsy accusations. Was also nice to watch the siblings take turns throwing rapey off the yacht multiple times, some nice fanservice from the devs there.

As for the Tara scene, while hot, did anyone else find it to be weird as shit? Between the "We're not gay, we're into guys but I make her cum" line and Tara keeping Jaye's panties underneath her pillow I'm just like
View attachment 1184424
Not only that but she might be a conniving sexual predator. I mean WTF "I took your sisters virginity and I will take yours, just imagine I am someone else". This dude is surrounded by crazy women. The only thing missing was her telling him to shut up and not move. :KEK:

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
What did he do before the attempted rape that made him a douchebag?
people don't do these things out of the blue. I am sure he got this reputation since he attempted rape even after jaye's incident. MC didn't know christian personally but he knew him thanks to his rebel and breaking the rules reputation. she decided to date an asshole.
The privilege is really high here. I don't understand it. Jaye clearly did not have any obligation to attend every single of MC's game because their relationship at that time was cold. She made the effort to attend every game, except one, and suddenly the conclusion is "oh I don't care that you've been attending all my games before, but now you missed this one game, you're a shit girl for choosing to spend a day with your boyfriend over attending MY football game" damn, can anyone sound more selfish than that?
she wasn't obligated to attend his games but still she made it a silent ritual of attending every game of his. MC didn't do anything to make her not come to his final game. she chose to spend her time with that asshole over MC.

what's worse is when MC kicked christian's ass, instead of thanking him she started misbehaving with him in front if everyone. I really felt great after choosing to not deal with Christian the 2nd time. that's your problem bitch, i got things to do. MC got some self-respect too. she has always been a bitch towards MC and MC ain't gonna be her pet and solve her problems, atleast not in my playthrough.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
"We're not gay, we're into guys but I make her cum" line and Tara keeping Jaye's panties underneath her pillow I'm just like
I know a lot of you guys aren't going to get it but a lot of women don't see things like you do when it comes to sex.

I've got a lot of straight friends and i've fooled around with some of them, they aren't lesbian and never went with another woman afterwards, it was just a bit of fun.

I know a few friends that get each other off if they have been single for a while.

In Tara's case she was helping Jaye with her brother kink, just filling a role. There is no deeper meaning to stuff like that, it's just sex. They aren't interested in a relationship

Vondoot

Jan 11, 2018
I know a lot of you guys aren't going to get it but a lot of women don't see things like you do when it comes to sex.

I've got a lot of straight friends and i've fooled around with some of them, they aren't lesbian and never went with another woman afterwards, it was just a bit of fun.

I know a few friends that get each other off if they have been single for a while.

In Tara's case she was helping Jaye with her brother kink, just filling a role. There is no deeper meaning to stuff like that, it's just sex. They aren't interested in a relationship
Alright then, followup question would be have you ever kept one of your girlfriends panties underneath your pillow? Because no matter what that is still fucking weird.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020

why would anyone fool around with someone they are not sexually attracted to? I don't wake up in the morning and think of sucking a dick just because I've been single for so long. I wouldn't touch someone else's dick even for the sack of 'trying'. I know I'm just not sexually attracted to men.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes