4.60 star(s) 308 Votes
Jul 13, 2018
Why does he always see her in his memory? I don't understand, as if the game imposes that he is in love with her (but it's not) I don't want to go down this path, but the game forces me, which is why I would like more choice.
you can go to different routes i remember the dev saying you dont have to date her if you dont want to

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
No need to apologize. You're providing help for people so if it takes a bit of time so be it. You'll never hear me complain about something taking a bit of time, we all have lives to live
Thank you

AdanGC Mods

Modder
Jan 25, 2020
View attachment 1025853
Chasing Sunsets [v0.3] Walkthrough & Cheat Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: MEGA - -

NOTE: If the cheat menu dosen't show press "Q" to enable or disable the Quick Menu.

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
thanks for adding the note man I was already thinking that I would have to start the whole game again from the beginning. xD

• Haha
Reactions: JokerLeader

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
This update was really good. I have to give props to Stone Fox Studios for doing such a good job at this update. I really like the end of chapter analysis. I also like the achievement system that was added to this AVN. I think that whatever happens in the future, you guys should keep it in the AVN. I can't wait to see what else you guys have planned for this AVN.

As for Jaye, I am not surprised to learn that she did not look for Chris to bring him on the yacht as a way to get at MC. That would have damaged her character beyond repair for much of the audience. I thought that it was a clever way to get Chris on the yacht without Jaye looking like a childish little girl or damaging her character(more than it already was). What I did not expect was the way how Chris was brought back into the story. It really surprised me, and I again must give praise to the dev for how it was written. We now have a real antagonist along with a strong backing. The potential ways this story can go are endless. But back to Chris, I am glad that we were given the opportunity to throw him overboard. Jaye still has some ways to go, but I think this update would help a lot of the audience to once again be open to having her as a LI. A lot of her actions in the prologue and chapter 1 are still wrong, but at least her character is getting better now. I am actually thinking about starting a Jaye playthrough now. Something that I thought would never happen before this update. That is good writing right there.

Thank you dev for listening to your audience and predicting how we would feel in the face of someone like Chris. I am going to try to keep a open mind for the future updates of this AVN. This was a really good update. Thanks again Stone Fox Studios. The story is still quite captivating. I cannot wait to see how it unfolds in the future.

Edit: Sorry for my shaky English

Last edited:

Luizodia

Dec 2, 2018
Wow, I'm glad I trusted Jaye until the end! She really didn't let us down in the beginning of the update :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 2808342

Cliffhanger Vendor
Game Developer
Sep 4, 2020
Would there be any chance at showing how (hidden) Achievements are gotten? I'm missing one and I had saved at pretty much every choice and went through the options to get them but still one short. Love this game though, great storytelling and interesting characters
Do you have Black Sheep?

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes