4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
dude Just played this today and goddammit . you shouldn't be allowed to end an update/prologue like that..
I truly hope chapter one gets here soon cause I love this..
I hate the way you make me feel rage and heartbreak at the same time but I love your game for it , keep up the good work :)

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019

Happy October, everyone!
Here we are nearly two weeks after the release of 0.1 and Stone Fox is already hard at work on Chapter 1.
Please join us this Saturday for a Livestream where the developers will answer any non-spoilery questions you may have, as well as briefly introduce some new characters and discuss development progress on the next update!
Speaking of introductions, please take a moment to welcome our new Discord admin and Livestream host -- Xor from our friends at !
Also say hello to our new (and first) Discord moderator and occasional foley for sound effects Hank Rockwell!
We've tried to schedule the event for a time that works for most people internationally. It's pretty early in the morning on the US west coast, but it's pretty late for our friends down under.
Hope to see you there!

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
WOW. That was a ride. Can't wait for update. Had to replay twice just to soak it in. Damn.

Reactions: Warhawk1

Kinslayers01

Oct 12, 2020
After being recommended this game I had to come and say something. First time posting here and probably only for this game. This game (for just a prologue) is a masterpiece imo. It has great writing with fluid natural dialogue, the characters are great, music is keyed well to the situation to help hit home with the emotions, and the renders are top notch. I cant wait to see where this game goes.

Deleted member 2808342

Cliffhanger Vendor
Game Developer
Sep 4, 2020
After being recommended this game I had to come and say something. First time posting here and probably only for this game. This game (for just a prologue) is a masterpiece imo. It has great writing with fluid natural dialogue, the characters are great, music is keyed well to the situation to help hit home with the emotions, and the renders are top notch. I cant wait to see where this game goes.
Thanks Kinslayers01 and others...

Been away for a bit, but hopped back in after a few days to give folks a quick look at some new girls in Chapter 1. Won't be dropping spoilers on them, but a little window shopping never hurt anyone. ;)

Erica-small.png Linda-small.png Mallory-small.png

Will check back in closer to the Chapter 1 release.

maxxxzimus

Aug 4, 2017
That was one of the best introductions to a game I've seen. This was surely a roller-coaster of emotions for me. Stone Fox Studios, you guys did an amazing job with this one and I can't wait to play the next chapter. Unfortunately, my current financial situation does not allow me to support you yet, but I'll gladly do it when possible. Please keep up the good work.

Lozloz

Aug 16, 2020
The game is great, is there a plan for NTR? Cause if there is I rather leave before I get attached.

Even though there are some things that makes no sense to me, the game is still great.

Things like why the MC cant forget Jaye.

She Cockblocked him. She also dated an A-hole to make him jealous. When she was suppose to shut up and say nothing (after the fight), she told him to leave. She was mentaly breaking him in a match instead of supporting him.

She is just degenerate enough for the MC to red flag her. Especially since her friend is all over the MC.

She should be treated the same way as the Ex from Acting Lessons, she should either be left alone or "hate-fucked-dry anal with no lube". (They both tried to make the mc feel jealous)

And these are not some kind of demands, these are just my thoughts so if anyone disagree then please chill out.

Last edited:

QBaSS

Mar 18, 2019
And these are not some kind of demands, these are just my thoughts so if anyone disagree then please chill out.
You make a lot of assumptions and all of them are negative towards the step-sis.
There are no such elements in the story though.That's just how you perceived them
I'd advise you to follow your own suggestion and chill out
Again just my thoughts
:)

Reactions: Yarxoc

Lozloz

Aug 16, 2020
You make a lot of assumptions and all of them are negative towards the step-sis.
There are no such elements in the story though.That's just how you perceived them
I'd advise you to follow your own suggestion and chill out
Again just my thoughts

I'm chilling, and as I see you are chilling too.(which is nice) a little bit of discussion and thoughts sharing does no harm.

The last part of my comment was for those who would try to shut me down by saying "you are not on Patreon, why are you demanding?"

I am pretty sure you heard that on this forum, and im just stating that im not demanding so I can avoid them.

Anyway you said that I am being negative about the sis, care to explain why you think so?

QBaSS

Mar 18, 2019
Anyway you said that I am being negative about the sis, care to explain why you think so?
Sure
You said she cockblocked him but there's no evidence for that. I assume you were referring to the diary thing
Well didn't she say to her friend that she could pursue mc if she desired to do so?
Yes the blonde girl did not go with it probably 'cause she knew the sis had feelings for mc, but that's not exactly sis's fault right?
That's quite a stretch
Apart from that single episode there's no evidence of her preventing mc to pursue any girl
Yes she yelled at him after the fight ( her inner monologue told us it's a defense mechanism for her to cope with her feelings for the mc) but the Mc decided to abandon his family after that...isn't that a bit too much?
You said she dated the douche guy to make him jelous but again there's no evidence for that. All we see it's her falling for the douche guy and regarding the sabotage thing, again we cannot hold her responsible for mc's reaction.
For all we know she was genuinely infatuated with the guy
You attribute her a degree of malice that really isn't there imo
Just my 2 cents

Last edited:
Reactions: Yarxoc

ugulugulu

Feb 3, 2020
Well people seem to want Jaye to be the bad person so they grasp any straw they might be able to get ;P

It should be pretty clear after playing that Jaye isn't showing any malice at all. If you can't see it, better play again and read properly :p

Reactions: Yarxoc and QBaSS

Lozloz

Aug 16, 2020
Yea maybe I am wrong. I didnt go too far tho, I said she is "degenerate" Not evil.
Because of the privilage of being omniscient in the story we know that she loves the MC, but then she goes and date someone else... maybe it is a bit confusing. Maybe I assumed because the story doesnt show her thoughts about her bf but it does show her thoughts about the MC.

they grasp any straw they might be able to get ;P
no it is not like that at all... if i wanted a straw I would have said that watching her with her boyfriend at the door for any reason ever (even if he didnt fuck her)is a turn off to me enough to not even fool aroud with her.

I just dislike the character thats all. I think that she is unstable she has no sane judgment maybe that will change in the next update .. if the grown up Jaye show up in the next update (without a boyfriend) it might change. But for now she is unworthy of the mc. If i were to decide for the mc i wouldnt choose her to be with him.

Last edited:

QBaSS

Mar 18, 2019
I just dislike the character thats all. I think that she is unstable she has no sane judgment maybe that will change in the next update .. if the grown up Jaye show up in the next update (without a boyfriend) it might change. But for now she is unworthy of the mc. If i were to decide for the mc i wouldnt choose her to be with him.
Nothing wrong with that
If I remember correctly we'll find her in a relationship with Tara
We'll just have to wait and see
;)

Reactions: Lozloz
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes