4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Lozloz

Aug 16, 2020
No hard feelings at all, everybody is entiteled to his opinion ;D He just has to deal with the aftermath :p
Yes I dont expect you to agree with me. And I would respect your opinion whatever it is. I am pretty sure that we live in different societies and even under different moral code. Yet we discussed something (no matter how trivial) without offending each others. This really makes me happy.

Reactions: QBaSS

TrissLover

Sep 15, 2020

First of all, Ken and I would like to thank everyone who attended our Livestream last Saturday! We had some really good questions, a few really bad ones, and a few we just can't answer without spoiling some plot elements.
That said, the pressure's on now! At 180 patrons and growing, Ken and I feel like we've made a little ripple in a very big pond with the Prologue. We're pushing each other every day to deliver even more of what you loved about 0.01 and to streamline around the things that didn't resonate as well.
As stated during the Livestream, we expect Chapter 1 to contain 11 scenes, which is the the same number of scenes as the Prologue.
Here is where development stands:
  • Dialogue Complete: 3/11 Scenes
  • Art Complete: 2/11 Scenes
  • New Character Creation 7/7
  • Asset Inventory: Complete
From our perspective, we're a little ahead of where we planned to be right now, and for the first time since development began, I'm not in the UI tweaking, or playing with custom screens in Ren'Py every free moment while art is rendering. That doesn't mean we don't have some cool new features planned though!
Just like developers everywhere, we are getting blueballed on our RTX 3090 orders, with zero luck between Kentyrr and I. We have four on backorder, but those are tentatively expected to ship in December. Given the horror stories we're hearing about supply vs. demand on these, however, I don't think anyone knows when availability will catch up. That said, we'll keep trying and we refresh our suppliers every day in hopes of scoring a lucky card.
Most of Kentyrr's new render rig has arrived and he's just waiting on GPU to build that beast!
As for Chapter 1, the art we've rendered so far is looking amazing, and Ken has really pulled out all of the stops to deliver content in some environments we don't see a lot of in DAZ3D-rendered visual novels. We have some scenes ahead in this chapter that will test our abilities even further, with one location requiring custom models provided by Puggy.
We have gotten tons of feedback from players and other devs alike, and we look forward to bringing some of the improvements and lessons learned from that into our next installment.
While I can't spoil specific story elements, I will say that Chapter 1 focuses on a character other than Jaye. Our favorite redhead hellcat will still be very much present, but won't be center stage again until Chapter 2. Don't worry, she's on the splash screen for a reason!
Thanks again everyone for supporting our passion for this story. Kent and I work what amounts to a second full-time job each week to make sure we live up to our own standards with what comes next, and to do it in a time frame that respects your investment in us.
Look for another update next week!

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
Yea maybe I am wrong. I didnt go too far tho, I said she is "degenerate" Not evil.
Because of the privilage of being omniscient in the story we know that she loves the MC, but then she goes and date someone else... maybe it is a bit confusing. Maybe I assumed because the story doesnt show her thoughts about her bf but it does show her thoughts about the MC.

no it is not like that at all... if i wanted a straw I would have said that watching her with her boyfriend at the door for any reason ever (even if he didnt fuck her)is a turn off to me enough to not even fool aroud with her.

I just dislike the character thats all. I think that she is unstable she has no sane judgment maybe that will change in the next update .. if the grown up Jaye show up in the next update (without a boyfriend) it might change. But for now she is unworthy of the mc. If i were to decide for the mc i wouldnt choose her to be with him.
I agree with you, but I'm also glad the MC left before she can even talk to him.

Reactions: Lozloz

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Well people seem to want Jaye to be the bad person so they grasp any straw they might be able to get ;P

It should be pretty clear after playing that Jaye isn't showing any malice at all. If you can't see it, better play again and read properly :p
Its not that Jaye is a bad person per se, its just main character being a mopey overdramatic loser makes some players(including me) see her from a bitter and annoyed perspective.

If game showed mc have a romantic life(like we got shown hers) during highschool years or had an option for mc to at least get over her for now and not go to bars to "remember or forget her" and see flashes of her in every woman even 7 years after leaving everything would be different.

Last edited:

Lozloz

Aug 16, 2020
I agree with you, but I'm also glad the MC left before she can even talk to him.
Even if she did talk to him, and told him that she loves him. How the hell she's gonna explain to him about her bf that she broke up with 1 day ago? (We know he knows she loves him because of the diary, but lets assume he doesnt know) she gonna say the she started loving him over night? And if she was in love with him for a long time then how can she explain dating someone else ?

If there is a girl that loves me but she still dated someone else then I am sorry but Ill never feel safe around her.

The only way to tolerate Jaye is that she explains that she dated someone else to hide her forbidden love to her bro.

Sorry for the spelling mistakes English is not my 1st language. And nice username btw.

Lozloz

Aug 16, 2020
Well I'd argue that following your reasoning Mc is the mopey overdramatic loser.
At least she tried to overcome her feelings for mc in some way
I'm not the sis's advocate, I don't give a shit. It's just surprising for me to see the level of hostility toward her character.
I wouldnt call it hostility it is probably my opinion on most teenage girls nowadays and Jaye happened to be one of those.

And personally im not defending the MC he should have got over it after all this time but he didnt.

He is weak if he loved her to the extent that he cant forget her after all these years then he should have confronted her if he loves her. He could have asked her (after reading the diary) "how can you love me and date someone else?" Just right there as she told him to "wait" (she was willing to talk) when her bf left.

The only reason that the story would still make sense is because it is incest and it is not easy to confess this forbidden love. Maybe it really takes all these years to be brave enough to say the words.

QBaSS

Mar 18, 2019
I wouldnt call it hostility it is probably my opinion on most teenage girls nowadays and Jaye happened to be one of those.

And personally im not defending the MC he should have got over it after all this time but he didnt.

He is weak if he loved her to the extent that he cant forget her after all these years then he should have confronted her if he loves her. He could have asked her (after reading the diary) "how can you love me and date someone else?" Just right there as she told him to "wait" (she was willing to talk) when her bf left.

The only reason that the story would still make sense is because it is incest and it is not easy to confess this forbidden love. Maybe it really takes all these years to be brave enough to say the words.
Hi Lozloz
Yeah I follow you here
After reading (and finally comprehending...:)) Meridian's post I understand your point of view on Jaye/Mc relationship.
They are both flawed characters, that's for sure
Their relationship is really fucked up and left both of them scarred.
The taboo of incest is obviously in the way of them sharing their mutual feelings

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Related by Marriage (incest) now that the Parents passed.. No longer Related in my eyes lol so no longer incest. I know that doesn't work that way or Patreon doesn't see it that way either but that would be a loophole to the whole incest thing.

Reactions: QBaSS

ugulugulu

Feb 3, 2020
How about you stop reading so much into the actions and wait for the story to actually develop? Yes running away might have not been the best choice, but you don't know why he exactly acted the way he did.

I know making theories is pretty much what this is all about, but those are all so damn negative it's not even funny anymore o_ô

Let the story unfold more and then come up with stuff and not condem people just becauseyou kinda want them to have a certain personality/mentality :p

Just wait.

Kuniyoshi

May 24, 2017
Really enjoyed what I have played so far! The characters all looks great and I can tell a lot of passion went in to crafting the story. I do have some misgivings about Jaye but I am hoping the game keeps on going in its current direction!
I did find it odd that so much story telling was spent on the parents & parts of it were a little too in-depth for the MC to know, which made it slightly unrealistic considering he's telling the story of his life.

Really hoping this game goes full steam ahead and avoids the whole "remaster" bs.

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
Even if she did talk to him, and told him that she loves him. How the hell she's gonna explain to him about her bf that she broke up with 1 day ago? (We know he knows she loves him because of the diary, but lets assume he doesnt know) she gonna say the she started loving him over night? And if she was in love with him for a long time then how can she explain dating someone else ?

If there is a girl that loves me but she still dated someone else then I am sorry but Ill never feel safe around her.

The only way to tolerate Jaye is that she explains that she dated someone else to hide her forbidden love to her bro.

Sorry for the spelling mistakes English is not my 1st language. And nice username btw.

I see your point there well let's hope for MC sake she matured, but still she was a complete bitch to the MC especially when he was trying to protect her and thanks for the compliment. :D

Reactions: Lozloz

thebigbos

Aug 10, 2017
whatever you think beforehand about the game : my advice - just try it. Because the tags won't sum up the story. And because it's really worth trying, either you like it or not !

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019

First of all, Ken and I would like to thank everyone who attended our Livestream last Saturday! We had some really good questions, a few really bad ones, and a few we just can't answer without spoiling some plot elements.
That said, the pressure's on now! At 180 patrons and growing, Ken and I feel like we've made a little ripple in a very big pond with the Prologue. We're pushing each other every day to deliver even more of what you loved about 0.01 and to streamline around the things that didn't resonate as well.
As stated during the Livestream, we expect Chapter 1 to contain 11 scenes, which is the the same number of scenes as the Prologue.
Here is where development stands:
  • Dialogue Complete: 3/11 Scenes
  • Art Complete: 2/11 Scenes
  • New Character Creation 7/7
  • Asset Inventory: Complete
From our perspective, we're a little ahead of where we planned to be right now, and for the first time since development began, I'm not in the UI tweaking, or playing with custom screens in Ren'Py every free moment while art is rendering. That doesn't mean we don't have some cool new features planned though!
Just like developers everywhere, we are getting blueballed on our RTX 3090 orders, with zero luck between Kentyrr and I. We have four on backorder, but those are tentatively expected to ship in December. Given the horror stories we're hearing about supply vs. demand on these, however, I don't think anyone knows when availability will catch up. That said, we'll keep trying and we refresh our suppliers every day in hopes of scoring a lucky card.
Most of Kentyrr's new render rig has arrived and he's just waiting on GPU to build that beast!
As for Chapter 1, the art we've rendered so far is looking amazing, and Ken has really pulled out all of the stops to deliver content in some environments we don't see a lot of in DAZ3D-rendered visual novels. We have some scenes ahead in this chapter that will test our abilities even further, with one location requiring custom models provided by Puggy.
We have gotten tons of feedback from players and other devs alike, and we look forward to bringing some of the improvements and lessons learned from that into our next installment.
While I can't spoil specific story elements, I will say that Chapter 1 focuses on a character other than Jaye. Our favorite redhead hellcat will still be very much present, but won't be center stage again until Chapter 2. Don't worry, she's on the splash screen for a reason!
Thanks again everyone for supporting our passion for this story. Kent and I work what amounts to a second full-time job each week to make sure we live up to our own standards with what comes next, and to do it in a time frame that respects your investment in us.
Look for another update next week!
Was the livestream uploaded to watch for people who missed it and if so can you give me a link?

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Stumbled on this one by pure coincidence and, oh boy, was I pleasantly surprised.
Refreshingly good narrative, excellent renders, the right amount of drama and emotional turmoil.
Probably going to be one of my new favorite VNs in the long run.
Kudos to the author and devs, excellent job.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes