4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
So I just discovered this game, and my God is the story getting really good. I am excited to see what happens next and hope we get a long game ahead of us.

Fyridian

Sep 9, 2017
Renders are polished and beautiful, the prologue story is great and the music selection for each scene is excellent. Also had a look at the dev's patreon, and what really caught my attention is how the about section is organized, very clear and transparent to readers. Extremely promising and publically addresses common issues/fears upfront. Fingers crossed because this has potential to be one of the best games on this site.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Kevinlolz

Jul 25, 2020
Wow, best entertaining background story for a long time. I'm really looking foward to what happens next.
Best prologue ever for a fap game.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Why is Tara not a LI?
she may be, but it feels like we just finished the prologue, so we haven't had the chance to truly start building relationships. Hell, there may be a chance down the road that we'll be able to romance the girl who told our step sis that she should stop hanging around mc.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Thanks guys for the nice feedback. We're hard at work on the next chapter. Stoya got his 3090 installed yesterday and Ken's is in the mail. Render is no longer our bottleneck at this point, so full speed ahead!
nice, and yeah, just based on this, I feel like this game will quickly become a fan fav and your team will start to be one of the devs people are excited to see uploads from. I personally cannot wait for the next update and am already in love with the characters. I especially love how natural the characters feel, where it doesn't feel like a self gratification game, but instead a game with a story that we'll care about, and that sex will feel like a good addition and not the sole focus.

Reactions: GMuns

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
she may be, but it feels like we just finished the prologue, so we haven't had the chance to truly start building relationships. Hell, there may be a chance down the road that we'll be able to romance the girl who told our step sis that she should stop hanging around mc.
a few pages back the dev said she will not be a LI and thats sad

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Yes, Tara is NOT a LI :p You can't always get what you want to ;]
No doubt you have some "insider" information about the plot development.
I just hope she will be one of the milestones on the way of getting back to MCs' main LI.
Maybe even play a menage a trois part since she is/was your LI BFF/lover... one can hope :)

Reactions: xXwankerXx

ugulugulu

Feb 3, 2020
Well I am kinda part of the Team so yeah, I do have insider knowledge :p But any semi-knowledge aside, the author already said Tara will not be featured as a LI in this game. I'm not exactly spilling something that hasn't been already said a couple of times =P

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Well I am kinda part of the Team so yeah, I do have insider knowledge :p But any semi-knowledge aside, the author already said Tara will not be featured as a LI in this game. I'm not exactly spilling something that hasn't been already said a couple of times =P
As expected, no real proficient storyteller would spill the beans so early in the game.
Hate to speculate since the story so far is brilliant and I actually don't want any spoilers but I do have a hunch Tara will play an interesting role in times to come. :)

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes