4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
As expected, no real proficient storyteller would spill the beans so early in the game.
Hate to speculate since the story so far is brilliant and I actually don't want any spoilers but I do have a hunch Tara will play an interesting role in times to come. :)

I mean, Tara is set in stone to play important role. Whether its MCs LI, or just Jayes only lover since they were 15, she has to be huge for the story.

Reactions: jish55

ugulugulu

Feb 3, 2020
It's all nice and dandy that you hope for her to be featured so heavily in the story, but it just won't happen :p

And god I hate you, why did you have to post this, now they will believe me even less? xD

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
It's all nice and dandy that you hope for her to be featured so heavily in the story, but it just won't happen :p

And god I hate you, why did you have to post this, now they will believe me even less? xD

How can she NOT be a huge part of the story? Like I said, either as MCs LI or Jayes girlfriend for the past 8 years? It doesnt make any sense what so ever, unless Jaye and Tara somehow fell apart.

Lozloz

Aug 16, 2020
Well I am kinda part of the Team so yeah, I do have insider knowledge :p But any semi-knowledge aside, the author already said Tara will not be featured as a LI in this game. I'm not exactly spilling something that hasn't been already said a couple of times =P
Ty for the input. I suspected that you know things when you replied to my posts but you didnt want to spoil things. I didnt ask though.

I should have trusted you. That would have saved me from some embarrassment.

You seem passianate about it though I have no doubte the the game will climb to the top after a couple of updates.

ugulugulu

Feb 3, 2020
lol, no reason to feel sorry about it mate, just kinda repeated what was said over and over again :p And the internet was made to emberass yourself so...No hard feelings ;D

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Well ugulugulu, you are a kinda SFS stool pigeon so, yeah, we won't take you too seriously. :p

Anyway, the car is nice but Tara looks like she gained a lot of extra pounds, she could do with some smoothie diet to get her slim figure back. :D

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
Ugu is correct, Tara is not a main LI. You are also correct that she still has a part to play. :)
Yeah, I threw 2 nets out there certain that I would catch something.

It only makes sense if Tara is Jayes best friend for 8 years/ lover for 8 years for her to play a big part in the upcoming story.

Im just hoping to see it soon. I know development takes time in these games, but I aint getting any younger.

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
lol, no reason to feel sorry about it mate, just kinda repeated what was said over and over again :p And the internet was made to emberass yourself so...No hard feelings ;D

Were you responding to me? Ive no hard feelings, I still was right for what I said.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
B...bu...but ...she's so hot!
:cry:
Well considering her long past with jaye it does make some sense that Tara will not be a solo Li and devs likely will not want to force her on players at jaye route that do not want Tara, so I suspect we will have a Jaye solo option or a jaye/tara/mc triangle. That last does have enough setup for in their past it can work believably. The jaye solo route might actually make less sense in the end if understandable devs go for one, will be interesting how devs pull that off. :p

Reactions: Nospamwss and QBaSS

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
As stated like 10 posts before, Tara is NOT a LI :p So there won't be any love triangle or whatever happen ;b
That would surprise me very much unless you would kill her off in the game, also it will make the Jaye route pretty bleak if only way MC can become happy with Jaye is at the expense of Tara. Dev have the right though to make that a pretty unhappy story and ending. :)

ugulugulu

Feb 3, 2020
Well if this will be a happy ending or a sad ending will be ultimately up to you ;P Fact is, in this game, you won't get into Tara pants, sorry :b

You, as in the MC you, not in the Jaye you ;P

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
I don't care if Tara is not a LI but do we have (Bill Clinton voice) Sexual relations with that women.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes