4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
And there is a reason why I was asking the question in a pirate site and not on their discord or @ the devs for example. Even tho the devs are a part of this community and they interact with us they still do know that this is for pirates. I am not saying don't support the creators. If you want to support them go and do so its a free country. But this site is for pirated content. Are you seriously expecting no pirate content on a site for pirated content?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ugulugulu

Feb 3, 2020
I guess it's more about being so audacious about it and ask :p

And yes, this is a pirate side, but you could say it's "fine" if you just keep quite about demands (a strong word, I know) and wait for someone to post it on their own volition :b

Reactions: Pmktrn17

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Let's be cordial here.
F95 is a pirate site but... as probably all game creators know F95 is also the main advertising point for their games and an invaluable source for getting new patrons and supporters.

Keeping the thread alive, throwing a bone here and there, or some controversy usually counts as great strategic marketing for the game.
More discussions, more followers, more supporters.
F95 might be the unique conduit for the success of many games and developers in the past years, no reason not to use it for Chasing Sunsets too.

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Well, this VN is dead for me.
Maybe you are being a bit hasty in your decisions.
I wouldn't take seriously half the stuff that Stool Pidgeon is claiming it will or will not happen :p
After all, we've only seen the prologue so far, that laid the foundation for the main story and there is a huge potential for the story development, not to say that, as it always happens in love stories like this, there will be new characters and intriguing situations that might spark your interest far more than your infatuation with Tara at this moment.

The real value of a good VN story is in the fact that it can mostly be unpredictable when we least expect it and really predictable when we really really want it to be to give us some sort of emotional satisfaction and closure.

Judging by the prologue, I have the utmost confidence in the writer's skill to pull it off in the best way possible.

ugulugulu

Feb 3, 2020
.... :D

The devs confirmed MANY times that Tara + MC is not going to happen :p Stop clutching so desperatly at straws, it's not going to happen ;P

And on the topic of potential love interests.... They actually talked about that in the last developer stream, which also included their definition of "Love Interest" for that game so....If you want to know more about it, next time cough up the 1$ once and join us :p

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
.... :D

The devs confirmed MANY times that Tara + MC is not going to happen :p Stop clutching so desperatly at straws, it's not going to happen ;P

And on the topic of potential love interests.... They actually talked about that in the last developer stream, which also included their definition of "Love Interest" for that game so....If you want to know more about it, next time cough up the 1$ once and join us :p
/Facepalm.
Everyone here is the witness that I tried to give you some pointers about how and what you should post but, sigh, looks like your typing skills are much faster than anything else.

Now I am going to make a few points, no offense to devs or you intended.

1. I don't want to know what will happen, it kills the thrill of enjoying a well written VN. I think the CS writer knows how this works all too well.

2. I will not accept blackmail and "cough" $1 to know what will happen.
First because posting it as you did is a kind of soft blackmail and second this is a completely wrong way to go about marketing the game.
What if I want to "cough" $500 and get the whole synopsis? Would I really go and play the game or be disappointed and lose interest? Nope, really not the way how this works or should work.

3. The best way to get new supporters is to create an enticing story with stunning visuals and keep the audience intrigued about what comes next.
Spilling beans about what comes next, especially about some big stuff concerning characters we already met (hint - Tara) is definitely not the way this should be done.

4. Ballgag time for ugulugulu. If devs don't put it on you soon, I will volunteer to buy one and send it to them. :D

ugulugulu

Feb 3, 2020
I can give you my adress, then you can gmail me that ballgag directly ;] I might even take a picture for you with me wearing it !

And "soft blackmailing" ? ^^ Really? :D That's something that considers a "facepalm", not me repeatign stuff the devs spilled over and over again before I even mentioned it.

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
You know guys it's not that hard to know what's going on, the devs are fairly involved on the Discord and really friendly, they're not in it for the money but because it's a "passion project", hence the 1$ tier, and even without that you get a fair amount of informations on the public channels. But you guys are all treating f95 as some kind of premium platform that should get all exclusive informations. And complain when things won't go your way.
The devs have said so, even before the prologue was out, that Tara's asset was used only because they needed one for the friend, but they had other plans for her. And that she wouldn't be a LI. They've already teased a couple of LI to be introduced in the first chapter. They have pretty good communication both on Patreon, Subscribe Star, and Discord. That are constantly being leaked here too.
What more do you want ? A poll for your little fantasies to become true ? Not gonna happen. It's not that kind of game or devs.
Cry us a river.

Deleted member 2808342

Cliffhanger Vendor
Game Developer
Sep 4, 2020
I'll just chime in here and reinforce the fact that A) The step-sister is not the only love interest, and B) The term "love interest" itself means different things to different people.

I will say that a lot of assumptions are flying around from insiders and fans alike that won't age well. ;)

willembever22

Jan 8, 2018
I'll just chime in here and reinforce the fact that A) The step-sister is not the only love interest, and B) The term "love interest" itself means different things to different people.

I will say that a lot of assumptions are flying around from insiders and fans alike that won't age well. ;)
To quote a funny movie (american pie)
Mr. Levenstein: do you know why they call it "making love"?

Michelle: No, I just call it boning. (y)

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
I can give you my adress, then you can gmail me that ballgag directly ;] I might even take a picture for you with me wearing it !

And "soft blackmailing" ? ^^ Really? :D That's something that considers a "facepalm", not me repeatign stuff the devs spilled over and over again before I even mentioned it.
Dangerous proposition - I just might do it for shits and giggles :p

Now about the "soft blackmail" thing... think you misunderstood me there.
The right thing to do, after declaring that devs are not doing this VN for money but for their enjoyment and, let's say recognition, it would have been more prudent to set a "BUY ME A COFFEE" account (for $1) so it actually feels we are rewarding the devs for their good work then saying - pay $1 to Patreon and you get to know what happens.

As Mr Friendly said, and trusts me he is a guy with a lot of experience, a lot of people tend to wait for 2nd or 3rd release before they are certain the development team deserves their support. We all had our good and bad experiences with supporting games and his words are more than wise all things considered.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: MrFriendly

bosp

Jan 3, 2018

AD-1/ Too. Much. Information.
AD-2/ Smack dab in the middle. Now you just need to delete the first sentence :)

Bad choice of meme, he is one of the creepy talk show hosts, could have found one with Conan - he is much more fun :p

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I don't know why every single game has to have some bi love interest like it's something, hot. It's not. So far 1 one love interest and you have to watch her in a scene with another woman, that's straight up Ntr. Really shitty that the 2 woman who've shown any interest in him end up banging each other. To be completely honest I don't think it added anything to the story or makes any sense whatsoever and serves as nothing else as means to get the lewds count up. FFS, Tara wanted to date the MC, Tara knows the sister digs him, but no they end up in bed together. :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm:

That said I've really enjoyed the game, the way it's put together, though I hope the whole game isn't him sitting in the bar telling some old fart his story, really hoping it gets to the point where he goes home to his sister and is able to redeem himself for how shitty he was growing up.

Must admit this is the first game I've found where there as been that love-hate type relationship where the MC is shown as being at fault for a lot of it. There where enough clues in the past that he had to know she still cared about him. I agreed with the bartender when he said we wasn't on #teammc anymore.

Despite my seemingly negative comments I've enjoyed it and I'm really looking forward to more. I hope things with the MC and sister can grow fast and we don't have to go through a bunch of others before getting her. She's only one of interest to me. The graphics are good, the story is good (mostly) and looks like a nice slow burn, so all in all good.

ugulugulu

Feb 3, 2020
How on gods green earth is that even REMOTELY close to NTR? Can we please stop calling every friggin' sexual encounter in any god given AVN NTR that does not happen with the MC?

He read about the Tara/Jaye fling in her bloody diary and they used a sex scene to make it more graphic. That's all. There is no god damn NTR happening. Stop deluding yourself already NTR is happening just because someone else is having a sexual moment with another person besides the MC of the story.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
How on gods green earth is that even REMOTELY close to NTR? Can we please stop calling every friggin' sexual encounter in any god given AVN NTR that does not happen with the MC?

He read about the Tara/Jaye fling in her bloody diary and they used a sex scene to make it more graphic. That's all. There is no god damn NTR happening. Stop deluding yourself already NTR is happening just because someone else is having a sexual moment with another person besides the MC of the story.
Hahaha, well it may not be NTR, but many of those who immerse into MC are not great fans of seeing others having sex, for some even if F/F (Which has more no fans as many seem to think anyway) and especially not when it is with the woman who is set up as the main woman in game even if she would not be a LI.

You may love it, others dislike, do not care for it or hate it. Both viewpoints are just as valid and it is up to devs what they want to do or show since it is their game, just as always with any fetish or kink some will like it and others will not. (My personal advice is to choose early on what they want to show and who the game targets and then not add surprises with that kind of content either the one way or the other way later in game development, that tends to lead to shitstorms. This game showed early it intends to show F/F content without Mc and though that might be frustrating for those who would like to see a game without loads of Bi women, well this game might not be for you then.

Just as based upon how Tara and Jaye relation was foreshadowed into game until now I will not go for Jaye solo for my reasons unless that relation between jaye and Tara turns out way different in later game as was set up in prologue. We all play for our own reasons and our own things that we see as acceptable and also have to accept a game is not just made for us alone).

Not much use to debate about it, it just is what it is and neither side will agree with the other anyway.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes