4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

ugulugulu

Feb 3, 2020
I agree with you, but it still somewhat makes we want to cry everytime because that always feels like they desperately search for something to vent about in these games and that usually comes down to ridiculous definitions of what can be considered NTR.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I agree with you, but it still somewhat makes we want to cry everytime because that always feels like they desperately search for something to vent about in these games and that usually comes down to ridiculous definitions of what can be considered NTR.
Well just see it as feedback for devs, sometimes valuable and worthwhile feedback if a dev by mistake really did strike a wrong chord with a character as in Altered Destiny or Leap of Faith for example. (Can happen when a dev has very little options of feedback in advance or in kind of a bubble of like minded people). Sometimes not so valuable feedback and a good dev who has faith in his story will disregard them in that case after a quick think if criticism valid or even if valid it still fits the game as they want to make it.

Reactions: Naxos

ugulugulu

Feb 3, 2020
I get what you mean, but this doesn't feel like critisicm, more like complaining for the sake of complaining because there's nothing else to do.
But that seems to be the common trope in this forum so. Probably just need to get used to it :p

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
I've said so in other threads, i'll say it again. Just because someone has a sexlife independently of MC or even cheat on him/her, does NOT make it NTR. Ntr is when your love interest is STOLEN. And will not come back. It's not that hard a concept to understand. Alex will have option to date Jaye. Therefore, not ntr. Tara was apparently never meant to be a love interest for Alex. Still not ntr.
You guys can't come up with your definition of the genre because it suits you. If there's any NTR in the game so far it'd be netori, with Alex stealing Fiona from her husband since she claims she won't go back to him.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I've said so in other threads, i'll say it again. Just because someone has a sexlife independently of MC or even cheat on him/her, does NOT make it NTR. Ntr is when your love interest is STOLEN. And will not come back. It's not that hard a concept to understand. Alex will have option to date Jaye. Therefore, not ntr. Tara was apparently never meant to be a love interest for Alex. Still not ntr.
You guys can't come up with your definition of the genre because it suits you. If there's any NTR in the game so far it'd be netori, with Alex stealing Fiona from her husband since she claims she won't go back to him.
Well the NTR tag on this side also does not really conform to those classified as NTR genre in JAV that are even older as the hentai games and anime ones and has more memes and tropes surrounding it as just have a LI stolen away, but is more about making jealous, assholes NPC's and also includes female family members. :p

The thing though is it is unimportant whether it is NTR by whatever definition you, I or anyone else wishes to push that sometimes gets ridiculous extended. Some people like to see NPC''s having sex and others hate it (some include F/F under that and others do not).

That is the real complaint here that was made by that player whether you agree with him or not, not a legal battle whether it is/was NTR or not based upon whose definition. I already said, if it is shown in prologue, you can be pretty sure it will be part of the game, so little reason to complain if really hate it and better move on or do as I did with that scene and the Mom/dad scene and put skip unread on and go through it fast if rest of story interests you. :p

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
How on gods green earth is that even REMOTELY close to NTR? Can we please stop calling every friggin' sexual encounter in any god given AVN NTR that does not happen with the MC?

He read about the Tara/Jaye fling in her bloody diary and they used a sex scene to make it more graphic. That's all. There is no god damn NTR happening. Stop deluding yourself already NTR is happening just because someone else is having a sexual moment with another person besides the MC of the story.
Because it it evokes jealousy in the encounter, that is what NTR is. You love someone, they do something sexual with someone else, that makes you jealous. It doesn't need to involve a penis for it to be so. Most people seem to think it's only that if it involves a dick and as long as it's two girls it's fine, which is total bs. Be honest, if the scene was Jaye & the douche with the muscle car, you wouldn't think it the same as Jaye & Tara.

There are so many definitions floating around as to what is and isn't. For this purpose I used the f95 tag rule definition:
Ntr [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]

Which fits that exactly. For me, it's doesn't just have to be stolen, it just has to involve someone other than the MC and cause jealousy. It wasn't the MC imagining it or fantasizing it which, it was the sister remembering it and fantasizing. Edit: They don't even have to be in an existing relationship, as long as the game set's the person up as a LI's she's off limits to others. end Edit

I've often "vented" my dislike of seeing a LI with another woman, but this is the first instance I've ever called it straight up like that. Usually the scenes involve 2 woman who both end up as LI's with at least one of them being with the MC first. This does not and one has been said to be off-limits.
Don't shame me or try make me look like an ass for not having the same kinks as you. I didn't say there was anything wrong with others liking it.

Also sorry if you got "triggered", it feels like you got caught up on the one word and not what the point was.

My frustration over it is more at just how cliched it it and doesn't add anything to the story. Of 151 male mc games I'm actively playing, only 5 have no bi-sexual (or les) LI's. Every single other one of them does. Talk about a cliche. My biggest annoyance and frustration was that, that scene didn't even add anything to the game. Jaye has been treating the MC like shit because she's in love with him. Hell ffs she even says right before that scene she's running out of time to tell him how she feels. "Oh brother I love you so much, i need to tell you, need to tell you how much I want you to fuck me, I'm just going to go rub one out thinking about someone else though first, but for reals I do love you". All that scene did was cheapen a good game, it was building so nicely till then. It added nothing to the game. Sure she ended up fantasizing about the MC, but why didn't she just go with that from the start?

patachoucs With all respect, you can say it as much as you like, but because it doesn't match your definition or that of some other random place, doesn't mean it is not, according to the F95zone definition which that meets.

This is not the place for a discussion on what it is and is not, I've said what I thought. Let's not let it distract from the game. We can agree to disagree if needed, lets not derail the thread.

Last edited:

Yusuf69

Chad
Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
AD-1/ Too. Much. Information.
AD-2/ Smack dab in the middle. Now you just need to delete the first sentence :)

Bad choice of meme, he is one of the creepy talk show hosts, could have found one with Conan - he is much more fun :p
...telling your audience that there is more than one LI is not too much information. At least, for the majority of people who play Adult VNs, it's not. But to each their own I guess?

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
This was a great start and a very great amount of content for a 0.1. I hope the 0.2 will match that.
The lackluster synopsis was the reason I just now played it ...

I agree that there is a lack of (impactful) choices, but I hope that will change as soon as we leave the backflash content.

Will keep an eye on this.

Reactions: GMuns

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
...telling your audience that there is more than one LI is not too much information. At least, for the majority of people who play Adult VNs, it's not. But to each their own I guess?
Opinions differ, I hate spoilers and tend to play the game to find out what will happen.

Some people like to fish for spoilers and then throw a fit on forums when they find out it's not what they expected (sic. Tara situation).

SFS knows well why I said "Too. Much.Information.", its something we had a pretty lax and friendly discussion about before.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1a APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

sergop

Jul 24, 2017

Happy Sunday everyone!
Work is proceeding apace on the chapter 1 update. Kentyrr and I have been focused on the middle section of the update with a ton of progress, especially in art as our render factories have begun kicking out images at an amazing rate.
We have two more scenes to complete before our beta 1 is released to testers!
There does remain a bug in the current version of DAZ which is causing us some headaches with specific scenes: In short, iRay crashes if a plane intersects another object. We use planes for billboard crowd assets and weather effects, and some Chapter 1 scenes absolutely require them. We're hoping the bugfix arrives in relatively short order.
Right now, Chapter 1 sits about about 66% of the Prologue images and with the remaining scenes, we expect it to be somewhat larger than 0.1.
EviteGames has been kind enough to work out a gallery feature which we plan to implement in 0.2 as well!
Thanks everyone for your patience as we work to bring the new episode to life!
Our new rigs are up and running, and integrated into our workflows now. Kentyrr is posing about 3-4x faster than before, and I'm rendering the finished work at about the same improved rate. This means good things for our production cycles going forward.
This did, unfortunately, come at some short-term cost to our development cycle this time: We probably lost two weeks synchronizing libraries again and getting many gigabytes of assets and development material transferred properly between systems.
In other news, we see there already ports of the prologue that fans have made for the Android Platform and even a Russian translation!
We'll make another dev update after we receive feedback from our beta testers in in the next week or two.
Those of you who were left a little cold with the prologue ending with a loss will be happy to learn that Chapter 1 will end on a very different note. :)
In the meantime, happy holidays everyone! We'll post another update soon!

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes