4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
If I've learned anything since I created this account in February it's that people will be unhappy no matter what a developer does. I try to walk away these days, let people enjoy the game, and not shit on it just because it isn't my favorite flavor. I'd just like to know if I should walk away now.
Guess we will just have to wait for Chapter 1 to drop in before passing any judgment.
I am a bit of a pragmatist in life but, hopefully, it will be sufficiently entertaining to pique your interest in the game.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Lozloz

Aug 16, 2020
I don't see how that clears things out at all?
I meant it will clear things out about how it is gonna go with the MC and Jaye.

As for your discussion about a "really" viable paths for different LI ? I dunno man I dont think you even misplaced the word "trust".

It took me one update to forget about Radiant but it also took me several updates to forget about other games. But this is how it goes with all VNs you dont know what they are selling.

But they are also promising that things wont go the way things went in the first release.

And just so you know I am not defending or anything if you look at my previous posts youll see that I said I wont go with Jaye at least not in my first gameplay.

But honestly after my disappointment with the other games right now I have my eyes only on this game.

And for some reason I am more excited than worried.

ugulugulu

Feb 3, 2020
Well they explained their definition of LI in one of their Live Streams (don't you dare to accuse me of blackmailing again bosp :p *nudge nudge wink wink*).
To kinda summarize it, Love Interest for them doesn't mean it'S a girl you will end up with. To put in bluntly a LI could be just a girl you are interested in (for no extended period of time though).

But since they have planned for several possible endings, there is a good chance that there will be room to...wiggle around a pre-destined hook up with Jaye, so to speak.

• Angry
Reactions: HansDampf788

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
Well as a couple of people pointed out the next update will give us more information about what is going to happen with the story. If there are no new introductions to the game it is safe to assume that it is unlikely to be included in the future. And I know that this is still just the first update after the "demo" that was released and that there is plenty of time to add characters to the story but most of the introduction part of any good story is at the start when you have time to properly introduce to the audience. If you take too long you may lose the initial interest and for the people who do stay it is just going to get in the way with the character they want to go with.

ugulugulu

Feb 3, 2020
There's 5+ endings if you want to know, so Jaye/no Jaye isn't the only option you will have.

And no, LI doesn't mean just some girl to fool around with, just that calling someone a LI doesn't automatically make her canon. She can bej ust a "sidepiece" so to speak but still be a LI.
More like calling her LI doesn't make the relationship/romance set in stone.

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
Well there isn't much of a point discussing this now before the update but 5+ endings doesn't speak anything to me. For start we still don't know the main plot points. IIRC there was a preview with some kind of an agency possibly something to do with the last will and these 5+ endings could very well be only Jaye/no Jaye, Jaye's gf (forgot her name)/no Jaye's gf and some kind of content with the 3 characters like 3some or Jaye and her gf only or everyone goes alone in the end as a bad ending or Jaye end with the other guy. But as I said we just have to see what is going to happen.

Reactions: MrFriendly

ugulugulu

Feb 3, 2020
They didn't redefine it, they just used their own understanding of it.

And let's not get into the topic of "redefining" certain meanings when the most favorite past time on this forum is redefining the meaning of NTR every 15 minutes.

And for that matter, I think I'll tap out here. I told you there will be more endings, I told you there will be more LIs but if refuse to listen, fine with me. Keep thinking your way :p

sergop

Jul 24, 2017

This last weekend, Kentyrr was prolific, generating almost 80 renders for Chapter 1! I'll be folding these into the game tonight and looking for image gaps that would require supplemental art. Then we'll start working on the first of this episode's "big scenes."
My intent is to have to chapter playable up to the current art either tonight or tomorrow AM so we can release our first beta after this next scene is complete.
While the DAZ Studio bug that is causing us some issues with certain scenes has not been resolved, we've identified a few workarounds so we are not waiting on the software to catch up to our new hardware.
Shortly after Chapter 1 release, we will look at hosting another livestream as well, as we're sure there will be a lot of questions.
We're grateful for your continued support as we tear into the back 40 of this episode!
Your patience will hopefully pay off, as we're already nearing the total art count for the Prologue and we're only 2/3rd of the way done with the chapter. This is going to more content by all accounts than the last epsiode!
One other quick note...We've taken steps to reduce the image size with no visible loss of quality in the upcoming chapter, so in spite of the greater playtime, the overall file size may actually be smaller than the original prologue which used lossless .webp.

Last edited:

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Shortly after Chapter 1 release, we will look at hosting another livestream as well, as we're sure there will be a lot of questions.
We're grateful for your continued support as we tear into the back 40 of this episode!
Nice to hear some good news I have been looking for since CS is one of a few games worth spending time on.

Hosting a live stream is also a nice way to keep in touch with your most ardent supporters but... not everyone has the time or will to participate in those so, if I might advise, to keep the gen pop happy you should start being more active on the forum after the release.

The majority of members are non-native English speakers and trying to understand written sentences often comes easier for them than listening to live-stream, same goes for actively participating in a discussion.

Case in point, use of terms like "back forty" (: a remote and uncultivated or undeveloped piece of land of indefinite size, as on a farm).

Good luck with the Chapter 1 release. :)

ugulugulu

Feb 3, 2020
She's not in the game (yet?). She's pretty much the first girl Kentyrr ever created and just appeared there because the game was posted by someone that kinda just salvaged whatever he could find without knowing what he's posting :p

And her name is Lisa.

Reactions: Pijele800

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
So not sure if this has been asked or not but will there ever be a harem ending?
They didn't mention it, but I wouldn't go in expecting it. So far seems more like a down to earth story with more believable character/relationship development than "Harem fantasy" ( VWM, Visit, etc)

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Yeah, it is rather depressing that Jaye is the only LI that has been introduced and thus Tara will not be a LI. Per everything that has been said in this thread.
Add to that, that both their models looked better when the MC left them years ago I don't see a LI I'm interested in.

Reactions: Meridian

ugulugulu

Feb 3, 2020
Merry Christmas, I guess? O_ô

And before someone asks, from left to right :

Fiona, Erica, Jaye, Mallory, Tara, Sarah, Linda

Last edited:
Reactions: aragh
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes