4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Beautiful renders, great dialogue.

Fucking a downer 75% of the time spent reading and worst of all, when it gets good and you get a hot married woman wanting you to creampie her to spite her watching husband you make the mc pull out. Wtf?!? Not cool at all.

This story was way too much of a downer/drama for most of it, But stealing a married chick that hot was enough to try the next update. But honestly why the fuck did you not give a choice of cumming in Fiona when you make a total point of her caving to want it. Hate that

Reactions: jaydem

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Update from the 5th Dec Patreon Post:

Chasing Sunsets Holiday Render Series
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
All the girls look nice and all, but fuck me there is zero body type variation. They could all comfortably share a wardrobe. I feel like its a promo for Attack of the Clones. The only variety is basically hair color.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

I'll take Sarah and Fiona to go please :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Maviarab and Repuci

Retrofire

Jul 4, 2019
Hmmm...

I saw obvious differences in the female bodies in my playthrough. Most of them actually appear to be different assets. I see in the preview renders that the shorter blonde (Erica?) is significantly shorter than her mom, smaller breasts, and has a more athletic body. Fiona's naked body in the end scene was markedly different than either Sarah's or Jaye's. If I see proportion similarities between any two, it would be Jaye and Tara.

Most of the characters in the game so far have also been shown at several different ages as well, with the body changes to match.

I mean, I get it...Some people are looking more ethnic diversity or some thiccer girls, but to suggest the only variation between them is a wig swap is simply inaccurate.

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019

I can't remember the last time I wanted to be a Christmas tree so much!

Last edited:

Deleted member 2808342

Cliffhanger Vendor
Game Developer
Sep 4, 2020
Hey! I complimented before I whined atleast :p
That you did. :) We tend to value insightful or constructive criticism more than praise, because this is our first game, and as developers we are (clearly) still learning.

We're aware that we're going in a little bit of a different direction than many of the other projects on this site and we never expected it to appeal to everyone. If our story isn't clicking for you, that's cool. There's something on here for every taste.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
That you did. :) We tend to value insightful or constructive criticism more than praise, because this is our first game, and as developers we are (clearly) still learning.

We're aware that we're going in a little bit of a different direction than many of the other projects on this site and we never expected it to appeal to everyone. If our story isn't clicking for you, that's cool. There's something on here for every taste.
Besides the lack of creampie follow through and the kind of downer tone of the first ep, I still do have hope for this project. I was being sincere about the beauty and well written dialogue so that does give me hope. Best of luck to you all :)

Reactions: Maviarab

someremove

May 6, 2020
Loved the prologue, Stone Fox Studios! Very interesting and deep characters. As a suggestion, I wonder if it would be possible to implement a petname system in the game, where the player could choose a name for the LIs to call the MCs during scenes.

Since there seem to be so many possible LIs, it might be interesting to have the girls call the MC something different depending on who they are. For example, we could have scenes where one LI calls the MC "Papi" and one where another LI calls the MC "Daddy" or "Sir". Any chance of you implementing that into the game? I don't believe it's particularly hard since it's still early days for this game but not sure.

Looking forward to the next update!

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
No offense, so dont get me wrong - but what's the matter with this "call me master, bitch, oscillating sander"?
I just don't get it. I personally find it just annoying - no matter what gameor dev. Sure, it has his place in certain BDSM scenarios. But here? I dont know, it just don't fit - till now ...

Reactions: Samael-79

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
Developer should learn D Formers and real world physics
i have never seen an bed and couch that rock hard before
cant be comfortable to sit on ;)

ugulugulu

Feb 3, 2020
That's actually a great idea. Anyone that's complaining about assets that seem to be wrong has to buy the "correct" asset and provides the dev with it =P

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes