4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Agree..They way the step brother handles things thinking it's best for his step sister so she can make some friends tugs at your heart strings and her going to his football games in high school spying on him . So parts however are also laugh out load funny. Great stuff

ChasingSunsets 2020-09-25 07-11-26-07.jpg ChasingSunsets 2020-09-25 07-22-22-22.jpg

Last edited:

Uzhirian

Jul 18, 2017
Beautiful piece of work, and it's just the start. Stone Fox Studios I know you said you prefer constructive criticism to praise, but honestly if I noticed any issues I'd forgotten them well before I reach the current end point. Nice work.

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
As far as I know, there is nothing up to date there for like progress or release date. I am not an active member there and I could have missed it but from the posts from the last couple of days, I didn't see anything like that.

Deleted member 2808342

Cliffhanger Vendor
Game Developer
Sep 4, 2020
Any news from the Dev?
I'll admit with some chagrin both of us took a week off to get our Cyberpunk on, but we're back to development this weekend. Things naturally slow down during the holidays with family commitments and whatnot, but the last of the art for the Chapter 1 beta 1 is being posed now and expected to complete by Sunday.

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
I'll admit with some chagrin both of us took a week off to get our Cyberpunk on, but we're back to development this weekend. Things naturally slow down during the holidays with family commitments and whatnot, but the last of the art for the Chapter 1 beta 1 is being posed now and expected to complete by Sunday.
So is there any chance the update will be out this month?

Dec 9, 2020
What a rollercoaster of emotions, I love this opening prologue to the game. It certainly had a lot of meat to it to get you attached.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's very rare to see a game here provide a deeper emotional story rather than just fucking every 2 mins in the story (which is fine too!) But I'm very glad to see some solid games coming with stories that create a connection and leave an attachment (Come Inside Haley's Story AoA Academy some of the other ones I played recently for the emotion.)

So well done to the dev and hope this can continue into much more chapters. Although I am a little concern about the rest of the story, as it sounds like it's a completely different type of game after with them competing or cooperating on an island? hopefully the story and emotion holds to the initial standard and not turn into some grindy rpgm.

Last edited:
Reactions: Repuci and VOYEUR

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Jaye & Tara sex is one of the most controversial hatred topic on this game thread, but lesbian tag is not there in game thread or atleast in genre coloumn. How the f*ck?

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Just played through and enjoyed it very much. Seems to be a good story-line written very well. I like that the writer(s) seem to have a grasp with the English language so I can stay immersed in the story.
Contrary to popular belief, incest is not required in every game on this site. Chasing Sunsets is fantastic so I can't imagine that adding brother/sister sex would add anything to the story so far.
Very nice graphics/renders with great choices of colors.
With regards to the text box using white lettering on a white background, while at the bar, I find it a bit difficult. Even changing the opacity doesn't really help enough for me. Also concerning the text box, since this is more of a novel than a game, at least at this point, I would like more than one line at a time. It's like reading a good book with only one line per page and annoying to have to click for each sentence.
I very much appreciate being able to click to bypass/speedup graphics in games so not being able to during scenes like the wedding image as well as the sex scenes is very frustrating.
The background music seems very nice but I always mute game sounds....sorry.

Again, it seems like a great story so far. I don't know where it's going but I do know that I'm really enjoying myself.
Thanks and Best of Luck

Last edited:

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
Just played through and enjoyed it very much. Seems to be a good story-line written very well. I like that the writer(s) seem to have a grasp with the English language so I can stay immersed in the story.
Contrary to popular belief, incest is not required in every game on this site. Chasing Sunsets is fantastic so I can't imagine that adding brother/sister sex would add anything to the story so far.
Very nice graphics/renders with great choices of colors.
With regards to the text box using white lettering on a white background, while at the bar, I find it a bit difficult. Even changing the opacity doesn't really help enough for me. Also concerning the text box, since this is more of a novel than a game, at least at this point, I would like more than one line at a time. It's like reading a good book with only one line per page and annoying to have to click for each sentence.
I very much appreciate being able to click to bypass/speedup graphics in games so not being able to during scenes like the wedding image as well as the sex scenes is very frustrating.
The background music seems very nice but I always mute game sounds....sorry.

Again, it seems like a great story so far. I don't know where it's going but I do know that I'm really enjoying myself.
Thanks and Best of Luck
"incest is not required in every game on this site Chasing Sunsets is fantastic so I can't imagine that adding brother/sister sex would add anything to the story so far."

100% agree with you on the incest not required in every game part but in this game it is required. They both are central characters of the story so there definitely will be a solo Jaye route and they'll bang which is good.

I seriously don't understand how can someone not ship them after playing the prologue?
The story, the characters, the connection between Jaye and MC everything was prefect, I so want them to be together!

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes