4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

QBaSS

Mar 18, 2019
Well considering her long past with jaye it does make some sense that Tara will not be a solo Li and devs likely will not want to force her on players at jaye route that do not want Tara, so I suspect we will have a Jaye solo option or a jaye/tara/mc triangle. That last does have enough setup for in their past it can work believably. The jaye solo route might actually make less sense in the end if understandable devs go for one, will be interesting how devs pull that off. :p
I Want To Believe!
;)

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
Well if this will be a happy ending or a sad ending will be ultimately up to you ;P Fact is, in this game, you won't get into Tara pants, sorry :b

You, as in the MC you, not in the Jaye you ;P
Stop it, dont make Tara feel any worse.

Jaye has been my girl since prologue got released, and the more you say the worse Tara is gonna feel since Im taking her girl away from her.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Stop it, dont make Tara feel any worse.

Jaye has been my girl since prologue got released, and the more you say the worse Tara is gonna feel since Im taking her girl away from her.
Indeed, the Jaye solo ending will always have a pretty sad feeling cause you know you will be making someone that was once your friend very sad by taking her friend/love away from her that she has been loyal to for years, unless devs make Tara an utter bitch so you will be happy as MC to make her suffer or she dies which is going pretty hard at the drama as well. :p

Might be better in that case to just give up on Jaye as a LI for me, since her path will not be really fun to play , but more make me feel bad since my MC will have to be an egoistical bastard on that path and only can get happy at the expense of another that he should also care about.

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
Indeed, the Jaye solo ending will always have a pretty sad feeling cause you know you will be making someone that was once your friend very sad by taking her friend/love away from her that she has been loyal to for years, unless devs make Tara an utter bitch so you will be happy as MC to make her suffer or she dies which is going pretty hard at the drama as well. :p

Might be better in that case to just give up on Jaye as a LI for me, since her path will not be really fun to play , but more make me feel bad since my MC will have to be an egoistical bastard on that path and only can get happy at the expense of another that he should also care about.

Sure, but I mean, it is somewhat destined. They have been in love for what, 14 years? At least the MC never got over Jaye, still comparing every girl to her. Dont know about Jaye at the moment but MC has been head over heels for her ever since he was 10.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well if this will be a happy ending or a sad ending will be ultimately up to you ;P Fact is, in this game, you won't get into Tara pants, sorry :b

You, as in the MC you, not in the Jaye you ;P
hahha, I am not interested to see Jaye get into Tarra's pants anyway, just let them do that off screen. I immerse in my mc's. :) Just doubt somewhat I will want to get in Jaye's pants either as MC if I have to steal her away from Tara for that.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Sure, but I mean, it is somewhat destined. They have been in love for what, 14 years? At least the MC never got over Jaye, still comparing every girl to her. Dont know about Jaye at the moment but MC has been head over heels for her ever since he was 10.
Yeah but would you feel good then coming back and stealing her away from someone you also care for and has stayed loyally at her side for all those years as well, I guess my MC would think, I better leave for another 20 years as do that and feel like an asshole for the rest of my life.

Edit: now I am not saying devs should change their plans just for me or their own take on the chars, just with that information I guess I will pass on the Jaye path, a pity since it seemed the logical path indeed, but that is up to me and not the devs. :)

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Based on what the creator has said, it looks like this game is gonna have a more realistic approach to it, to where mc can't just be a manwhore and fuck everyone that has a name (sorry for those who wanted Walter, I know you had your hopes set on him).

• Haha
Reactions: QBaSS

ugulugulu

Feb 3, 2020
It's amazing that everyone thinks Jaye and Tara are an item :p It was never mentioned and they pretty much just fooled around for the sake of fooling around, but in all your heads they are in a (lovingly?) relationship :p Hurray for immersion.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
It's amazing that everyone thinks Jaye and Tara are an item :p It was never mentioned and they pretty much just fooled around for the sake of fooling around, but in all your heads they are in a (lovingly?) relationship :p Hurray for immersion.
Well that last was the impression that was given on purpose in game, if later on in game we get other information that changes that and they are only occasional fuck buddies with no further relationship, fair enough. Until that happens though Jaye is a no go area for my MC at least romantically. :p

Nachtvogel

Jul 30, 2018
Holy Shit. This is a gem in the making.

Wow, i dont even know if i ever enjoyed a first release as much as this.

Great introduction. You really set the bar high with this one.

Keep it up.

Reactions: Sunedosa

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
You are giving away too much information Stool Pidgeon!
In order to keep the crowd going, you only need to entice their imagination and keep them interested, never categorically deny or confirm anything :p

However, there is a moment in the prologue where Tara shows her interest in MC. Did she fell in love with him too?
As wild theories usually go (nothing wrong to spice up the thread with that) could it be that Tara was "using" Jaye to get to MC and everything failed when he went away?

Now think carefully, your answer to this question should be: I cant categorically deny or confirm anything :D

Last edited:

QBaSS

Mar 18, 2019
I don't know about that
When Jaye is masturbating thinking about Tara she says something like every guy that night wanted to fuck Tara but in the end she choosed her and she is clearly intrigued by that
Then she replaced Tara with Mc in her fantasy (and that's another story), but to me that's something more than just fooling around
I hope will have some answears soon
:)

Reactions: Eishier

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
Yeah but would you feel good then coming back and stealing her away from someone you also care for and has stayed loyally at her side for all those years as well, I guess my MC would think, I better leave for another 20 years as do that and feel like an asshole for the rest of my life.

Edit: now I am not saying devs should change their plans just for me or their own take on the chars, just with that information I guess I will pass on the Jaye path, a pity since it seemed the logical path indeed, but that is up to me and not the devs. :)

No, I probably wouldnt. Some things still cant be helped, you know? The craving is gonna be there, like an addiction. Fight it, try to get on with it, maybe youll find something that might replace it. Its the same thing really with smokers, alcoholics et cetera. The craving of knowing something better is at the back of your skull and youll have to fight it basically every day. Even after leaving Jaye for so long, ignoring her texts at the start, she is still always in MCs head. It is an addiction of the worse kind. It wont leave you alone. It will be there, every day, every time you would have sex with someone else. Always hiding somewhere in your subconsciousness.

Finding happiness IRL with addictions this bad is really hard.

Reactions: QBaSS

Sunedosa

Jun 24, 2018
Holy Shit. This is a gem in the making.

Wow, i dont even know if i ever enjoyed a first release as much as this.

Great introduction. You really set the bar high with this one.

Keep it up.
Idd, you rarely get emotionally invested in these kind of games but this....damn. Jaye is the stepsister i always wanted to marry lol :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

Reactions: Warhawk1

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020

Can anyone post this?
There's a reason it's locked behind a paywall. It's hardly fair for paying supporter that everyone gets all the informations and releases here in a matter of mn. The first tier is at 1$, it's not like you have to spend an unfair amount to support the devs.

I wish people wouldn't feel so entitled and would support the community a bit more. Especially with devs that are so obviously invested in their work.

ugulugulu

Feb 3, 2020
I wonder if you won't spark another "1$ is too much for me to spend" - kind of discussion with that comment ;P Though I can 100% back it.

Reactions: patachoucs
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes