4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Deleted member 2808342

Cliffhanger Vendor
Game Developer
Sep 4, 2020
Stumbled on this one by pure coincidence and, oh boy, was I pleasantly surprised.
Refreshingly good narrative, excellent renders, the right amount of drama and emotional turmoil.
Probably going to be one of my new favorite VNs in the long run.
Kudos to the author and devs, excellent job.
Gratuitous Chapter 1 teaser as a "thank you" for your kind words!

SPOILER_cabin.png

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Even if she did talk to him, and told him that she loves him. How the hell she's gonna explain to him about her bf that she broke up with 1 day ago? (We know he knows she loves him because of the diary, but lets assume he doesnt know) she gonna say the she started loving him over night? And if she was in love with him for a long time then how can she explain dating someone else ?

If there is a girl that loves me but she still dated someone else then I am sorry but Ill never feel safe around her.

The only way to tolerate Jaye is that she explains that she dated someone else to hide her forbidden love to her bro.

Sorry for the spelling mistakes English is not my 1st language. And nice username btw.
Jealousy is a fascinatingly powerful weapon in relationship games.
Now try to think about it from a teenager's perspective. She tried to use that weapon and it backfired, badly.

If the MC did not go away that morning and they talked, the story would have probably happily ended there and then.

And frankly, as the author sets the narrative - there is no other man for her that can even compare to MC, he is the love of her life.
She even ended her prom night with Tara in spite of being pursued by dozen of eligible suitors and, in the end dreaming it was actually MC in Taras place.

However, in order to create an enjoyable VN experience, there needs to be a fair amount of drama and emotional turmoil leading to the perfect ending. After all, this VN is not a fap fest, its a very well written love story.

The author is a skilled writer, well versed in this kind of "gameplay" and so far, at least in my opinion, there was not a single disappointing moment in any of the turning points or choices.

P.S. @Stone Fox Studios, thank you for the lovely gift.

Lozloz

Aug 16, 2020
Well said. I think in few updates this game will be in my top 5. Maybe I seem to be complaining in my comments but I actually like the VN otherwise I wouldnt even bother commenting.

Actually if I were to judge VNs only according to the prologue this game will be in my top 2.

mrkhing

Khing Orchestra
Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
The prologue was very impressive with more polish than you would expect from most AVNs. But to be honest I'm way more interested in the sister's best friend than the sister

Reactions: HansDampf788

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Almost forgot to offer a small suggestion regarding immersion and MC.
We already have a lot of insight into his brooding and conflicting emotions, years have gone by with him traveling the world plus, training in krav maga with his friend for 5 years... maybe he should be looking a bit more "rugged" after all the experiences?
Just my 2c here.

Deleted member 2808342

Cliffhanger Vendor
Game Developer
Sep 4, 2020
As of Sicily, MC is actually only 23 years old. He's not proficient in Krav Maga, but has the basics down. He is otherwise in phenomenal shape. We will see later how some of those experiences while traveling have shaped him.

I understand the specific suggestion is that he look a bit "rougher around the edges" from an appearances perspective. Kentyrr and I will discuss what we can do there without retconning his appearance in Sicily.

That said, with the tools and assets in hand, and our comparatively amateur skillset, there are many things we'd *love* to do that we simply can't yet.

Thanks for the constructive feedback!

QBaSS

Mar 18, 2019
Almost forgot to offer a small suggestion regarding immersion and MC.
We already have a lot of insight into his brooding and conflicting emotions, years have gone by with him traveling the world plus, training in krav maga with his friend for 5 years... maybe he should be looking a bit more "rugged" after all the experiences?
Just my 2c here.
I'd like that
But it's not like he went to war, he's still young and he's full of money. Not a lot of problems in his journey around the world I guess... I like the idea though
About the rugged topic I would love to see some blood in the fight scene with the piece of shit bf . A knee in the face is no joke and it would be soooo satisfying...

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
That said, with the tools and assets in hand, and our comparatively amateur skillset, there are many things we'd *love* to do that we simply can't yet.
Don't sell yourselves short, you did a great job with the visuals. Avoiding using the overly abused ready-made DAZ assets speaks volumes by itself. Just keep up the good work. Skills tend to hone over time with practice, patience, and experimenting.

Reactions: Mortarion

keimag

May 8, 2017
Welp... just finished playing the prologue. This is the second game here that's made me tear up (including Leap of Faith) and the only game so far that made me want to skip MC's sex scene because I didn't want him connecting to another female character. Thank you for ruining my fap session, and I state that without any sarcasm whatsoever. Feels like I've been punched in the gut.. very emotional and visceral. Can't wait to see how the story unfolds.

Deleted member 2808342

Cliffhanger Vendor
Game Developer
Sep 4, 2020
Welp... just finished playing the prologue. This is the second game here that's made me tear up (including Leap of Faith) and the only game so far that made me want to skip MC's sex scene because I didn't want him connecting to another female character. Thank you for ruining my fap session, and I state that without any sarcasm whatsoever. Feels like I've been punched in the gut.. very emotional and visceral. Can't wait to see how the story unfolds.
Glad to hear it, keimag. We'll take that as a compliment. In all seriousness, we knew we were taking a risk by frontloading some gut punches into the first installment, and don't plan to ruin too many more fap sessions. That doesn't mean there won't be more heavy beats in the future, but in general we will make every effort not to end an episode on one.

We will also make every effort *not* to suspend player agency in sexual choice except when revisiting history that has already taken place prior to the main storyline. This is was a developer's indulgence in world building to advance the scenario to our starting point. Also, once the player has sufficiently committed to any specific path in the game, it's not unreasonable to assume refusing sex initiated by a given partner wouldn't have consequences over time.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
That was a very impressive starting chapter! I am definitely following this one! You guys are doing a very high quality VN for a first amateur release!

I am always in for a good drama! Definitely the kind of emotional roller coaster I want to read. Make me happy, just to bring me down to hell and save me at the last minute but killed me in the process. When I finish the roller coaster, I want my hair to be a mess, my heart exalted with palpitations, my eyes watery, a sad smile on my face with anxiety pain at the top of my stomach. I really have high expectations for you guys!

Best of luck!

Last edited:

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
YESS, another golden game with top tier dialogue that i can add to my favorites, i'm proud of my collection i must say.

freaky777

Mar 17, 2019
Based on this start, its fair to assume that its going to be an EPIC. Story is REALLY good and the artwork is top notch.
Great work and best of luck with the rest of the novel.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
I wonder how the progress is going since last time.

(Here is where development stands:

• Dialogue Complete: 3/11 Scenes
  • Art Complete: 2/11 Scenes
  • New Character Creation 7/7
  • Asset Inventory: Complete) that was on the 14th.

Reactions: Repuci

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Stone Fox Studios can you setup your Patreon/F95 Account in that way, that make it possible for us to show our support for you? I have no fucking clue how to describe it in the right way, i mean the icons beneath my avatar.

1603621328970.png

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes