4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Our german ernergy politic can - without a doubth - be safely called both ...
Yeah, some things will never change.

BUT, let's not talk about politics. This is all about lovely Jaye and Mommy's "Clone" Mallory.

Reactions: Mortarion

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Yeah, some things will never change.

BUT, let's not talk about politics. This is all about lovely Jaye and Mommy's "Clone" Mallory.
You are right, we could talk about a topic that never came up here. How about Jaye is behave sexually towards other man if you are on a pure mallory route... :devilish: just curious what could happens, of yorse not here, i talk about the game!

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
You are right, we could talk about a topic that never came up here. How about Jaye is behave sexually towards other man if you are on a pure mallory route... :devilish: just curious what could happens, of yorse not here, i talk about the game!
I guess if the MC never shown any interest in Jaye, and the story would include that, she could have been very active with other men. She could have been married or at least be in a relationship when the MC returns. Gamewise i think, the whole Yacht getaway would be uninteresting/boring cause there wouldn't be any tension between the characters at all.

How she would behave, i cannot tell that now, since she wasn't really active since the story begun. She masturbates, got involved with Tara, not much to work with, yet.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes