4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Regenerative hymen, she is a virgin again after every fuck. We shall call that Wolverymen.
OMG. Now I will always picture her with a vagina with adamantium claws in my mind. Thanks for that image. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: MV_1999

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
first her boyfriend tried to rape her, and now we know that she fucked some random dude when mc was away. well, that's new. i didn't think this game could take such turn. that's preety much a ntr setup for a later story if mc denied his feelings for jaye. dev can also introduce this random guy into the story.
If the MC denies his feelings for Jaye it wouldn't be NTR.........

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
OMG. Now I will always picture her with a vagina with adamantium claws in my mind. Thanks for that image. ;)
It helps all the virgin fans, she will start as a virgin and the game will end with her being virgin! The real question is, will the MC have his dick anymore?

BTW, I'm totally for applying an all virgin patch, what do you think? In this game it could really work! I need your support!

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
BTW, I'm totally for applying an all virgin patch, what do you think? In this game it could really work! I need your support!
Ah, i would like to Support your case, but i really do like some woman with experience too. Variety wins/rules. :)

Reactions: Tatsuya25

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
it depends what you considered to be a ntr. The majority here don't want to see jaye's lewd with other dude, even though MC has ignored Jaye. the whole good vibe changes with this scenerio.
Since we are on F95 I use their definition of it which makes it not NTR. And even if Jaye would sleep with another guy (if MC rejects her) it will 100% happen of screen (not that it will stop people crying about it).

ugulugulu

Feb 3, 2020
No one ever mentioned seeing Jaye getting frisky with someone else. It's just implied that if you don't follow a certain path she probably won't save her virginity for you.
So if that is all it takes for you to consider the possibility of NTR....Oh boy, you really should stop playing these games. Because with that kind of mindset 98% of the games here are NTR.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes