4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
Since we are on F95 I use their definition of it which makes it not NTR. And even if Jaye would sleep with another guy (if MC rejects her) it will 100% happen of screen (not that it will stop people crying about it).
No one ever mentioned seeing Jaye getting frisky with someone else. It's just implied that if you don't follow a certain path she probably won't save her virginity for you.
So if that is all it takes for you to consider the possibility of NTR....Oh boy, you really should stop playing these games. Because with that kind of mindset 98% of the games here are NTR.
A question,
Since someone is no longer pursuing her, is that really necessary to know how and why she lost her virginity? Are we playing as Jaye character too to get her perspective as well.
If me no have interest that means me no want to hear or see anything intimate about her life isn't that how alleged realistic approach work?

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Because with that kind of mindset 98% of the games here are NTR.
Why do you think its so easy here to turn even the calmest thead here on this board into a shithole? Theres not even the need for a little (possible) ntr nuke like the one here on that last weekend. Even the slightest rumor is enough to trigger a bunch of ppl for great popcorn show on the sideline.

ugulugulu

Feb 3, 2020
It's not like Jaye is openly advertising that she might have had sex before. So if you get that information despite not pursuing her that's entirely your fault, since you probably asked her the wrong questions :p

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Why do you think its so easy here to turn even the calmest thead here on this board into a shithole? Theres not even the need for a little (possible) ntr nuke like the one here on that last weekend. Even the slightest rumor is enough to trigger a bunch of ppl for great popcorn show on the sideline.
Yeah. That was fun while it lasted.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
100% this. Especially when most of those people probably don't financially support the dev.
Keep in mind I'm not saying people shouldn't give their opinions. They actually should. The game way when a dev doesn't comunicate and doesn't release something for too long (which isn't the case on this one), even if they aren't patrons. I'm just saying giving opinions and trying to change the game direction into their own tastes are 2 different things.

About supporting financially the dev it really depends. Of course to a dev a financially supporter will probably have more weight. But it's important to reinforce that when there's no update along with no comunication, along not caring about opinions it's discouraging to have new patrons.

Again, not the case on this game, just giving an example on the previous comment. While I always encourage people to support financially hard working devs (specially if they are comunicative), I'm also a guy who despises false claims about updates. And that's the main reason I and probably many others don't support some devs on the first release, even if some (like this one) seem to deserve. Others unfortunely not, and like I already said, are roaming around this thread. I won't say which though, I'll simply let their spirit of mind figure it out. I won't by any means encourage personal insults like some do, not my thing, but yeah, those are my 2 cents, I completly despise greed/lack of care.

About this game, so far I'm loving it. Yes I would at least the option to keep the full score, even if we would be forced in the end to chose a girl, but whatever. It just feels weird being forced to that when you're flirting with so many girls through the phone, but again, personal opinion. That doesn't take away the engagement I'm having when playing the game. The ambient of the game, the chill nature and character growth is extremely pleasing. The only character so far it feels "meh" so far is Fiona, but maybe that changes in the future updates. I guess tastes differ to everyone. Anyway, good luck for future endeavours, and looking forward to next update.

Sorry for long post, simply didn't want to be misinterpreted.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Well, at least this dev had the good sense not to have both Mallory and Jaye drowning, and make us pick which one to save. Would have been a one-way-trip to Delete County ;)
Please don't give ideas. I would fucking flip my laptop if that happened, specially when I'm enjoying the game so much so far.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
True story, that specific choice in AL contributed greatly to me making the leap into development. No shade on that dev, one of his wallpapers will make more than our game ever does, but I did promise myself that I would never create a choice like that.

I'll focus on finding my own ways to upset others, and hopefully by extension, inspire them to develop. :ROFLMAO:

Really? Because most Devs seem to get a perverse amount of joy setting the players up

FQlSELjUYAEdAI1.jpg

Always fun when you find out that you fucked up your relationship when you picked to add the milk before the cereals all the way back in EP1.

Reactions: MrFriendly

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
Really? Because most Devs seem to get a perverse amount of joy setting the players up

View attachment 1829613

Always fun when you find out that you fucked up your relationship when you picked to add the milk before the cereals all the way back in EP1.
Well Stoya has always been upfront that he despised that kind of "punishement" and would never get to these kind of lengths.

That being said, I personally enjoy a VN with consequences (just not the BS type).

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes