4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Aryan.22

Jan 5, 2022
Well some of us, don't live in US/UK and may face issue related to high currency conversion charges and other complication

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Well said. $1 is really ridiculous money. Do not be stingy and support good projects.
I would love to support the devs but for whatever reason, Patreon doesn't allow me to. I tried with Paypal & my Credit Card but to no avail. I even contacted the devs but they couldn't help either. It truly sucks.

Aryan.22

Jan 5, 2022
I would love to support the devs but for whatever reason, Patreon doesn't allow me to. I tried with Paypal & my Credit Card but to no avail. I even contacted the devs but they couldn't help either. It truly sucks.
Facing same problem. I have tried to pay for different devs but none went through using PayPal

Kxca

Aug 28, 2020
Facing same problem. I have tried to pay for different devs but none went through using PayPal
If you're Indian ( your name sounds very Indian), then Patreon no longer works in India since October '21. The central bank mandate about auto-debits resulted in both Paypal and cards not working on Patreon.

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
I don't know if you have them were you live, But have you tried it by using a prepaid credit card ?
Mastercard and Visa both have them.

Aryan.22

Jan 5, 2022
If you're Indian ( your name sounds very Indian), then Patreon no longer works in India since October '21. The central bank mandate about auto-debits resulted in both Paypal and cards not working on Patreon.
That explains it but still manual transfers should work idk

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
I don't know if you have them, Were you live but have you tried it by using a prepaid credit card
Mastercard and Visa both have them.
I don't have the same problem with anyone else on Patreon just StoneFoxStudios. I support multiple devs and artists on there. Never had an issue there.

Reactions: D3xzalias

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Never share a update link like that, always use the report a update

Update:
Looks like SVS got it... hehehe
Just curious, that is to ensure it is scanned? Because those kind of links are prettt common even outside the update threads.

Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021
I see the game is now updated here. Is this update (CH 5) going to be on steam version as well? If so when?

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
There's no such thing as version 0.6 yet, the final 0.5 came out yesterday only for patreons.
Wrong label, 0.5 was the beta, now the stable version is out, simply as that.
No, I'm not infact it's the prologue plus 5 chapters, for counting reason it's the 6th release, but not the version 6. :)
No. Not wrong label. Prologue was v0.1, Chapter 1 was v0.2, and so on. And I'll take the dev's definition that this is v0.6 over your personal definition.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes