4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Iron-Beagle

Jul 13, 2017
Yes... that's why I'm taking my time. I intend to push out versions as one mod package going forward that are compatible either way (steam or non). I'll keep you posted on progress/testing as always. I got your back.
0.6 hasn't hit my Steam yet anyway, so take your time :)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
0.6 hasn't hit my Steam yet anyway, so take your time :)
Indeed... but I want to insure that it'll be ready to rock. Obviously I'll have to tweak it a bit once it drops on S since there will no doubt be a few bug fixes/grammatical changes but those can be migrated quickly on my end once the base Core is solid. The additional features will be compatible as well (more GUI tweaks/enhancements so platform doesn't matter), etc.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod

Since I already made these teaser pics while testing, thought I'd share one of the new features of the mod's Core code: MenuChoice Opacity adjustment. These 2 teasers will give you the jest. The opacity is changed only on the idle graphic and NOT the hovered so you will always (hopefully) be able to read my ChoiceGuide verbiage:
1855037_1653583265463.png 1855039_1653583315247.png
You may or may not find little customizations such as this to your benefit, but more choice is always a good thing... as long as the code is rock-solid, which or course it is.

I'm back to it. Regards.

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Oh gods... if I hadn't been a supporter already, that Mass Effect reference alone would have made me join right away!!! :ROFLMAO:
Magnificent update, all around! (y)

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
What is the path for the Boss man and lady scenes. I only got the 2 o clock one
For Boss Lady you need to NOT be on Jaye's path. I believe the minimum the game will allow is to not get into the emergency bed fort with Jaye in the previous chapter. And you need to be more submissive with Lisa in the previous chapter ie. being vague but honest when confronted by Lisa in the van

For Boss Man you need to NOT be on Jaye's Path. I believe the minimum the game will allow is to not get into the emergency bed fort with Jaye in the previous chapter. And you need to be more dominant with Lisa in the previous chapter ie. refusing to answer when confronted by Lisa in the van.

Hope this helps!!

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes