4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
I love the story BUT I don't like that there is only 2 main LI's with Mallory and Jaye. I wish Linda and Erica were apart of that. I would support the game if that happened.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Chasing Sunsets [v0.6] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.58 GB
Original Size Mac: 4.54 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 899 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 864 MB: -

Chasing Sunsets [v0.6] Walkthrough & Cheat Mod

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Chasing Sunsets - MultiMod Edition (Now v0.5s Fully Steamed)
View attachment 1704575

Go get you some.

Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to v5f with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Temporary Note: Multi-Mod updated to latest SanchoMod python core v6a, even more new features added.
Does your multi-mod work with v. 0.6?

AnyoneSmellBlue

Jun 20, 2021
I tried main save and 2 autosaves - all did an error and ignore went back to first starting the game.
was your previous save using a mod? i had the same when my previous save was using sancho mod, i had to install sancho mod on the new version and then the save worked. the mod isn't updated so it won't do stuff for the new chapter but it did let me play it from the old save

Reactions: PedroPeroca

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Unfortunately (for those that don't like incest :) ) stepsiblings are still considered incest in many parts of the world and more importantly, by Patreon.
I think there are people who consider it incest, especially for kids who started being step siblings as young kids or toddlers, but as far as I know, it's not illegal anywhere. Personally, I don't consider it incest at all and frankly, I was getting tired of it being brought up all the time like they are doing something wrong. I guess I can kind of understand why people would think it's taboo, but IMO it doesn't bother me.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Does your multi-mod work with v. 0.6?
Well, it will when I'm done updating it. Please be patient as I finish porting it. I'm both adding new features and testing previous integrity (old variables that were had previously unknown outcomes now do so I have to go back and re-code the dynamic ChoiceGuide for those chapters), etc. I've posted progress updates periodically both in this and the mod's thread. Regards.

An example of just one mandatory ChoiceGuide update in Ch4:
1653590470429.png

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I tried main save and 2 autosaves - all did an error and ignore went back to first starting the game.
Have you updated the mod (if you use one)?

If the parents are dead are they legally step siblings anymore?
Damn, that's actually a good question........My bet would be that Patreon consider them to be since they have that gigantic stick up their butt!

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
I understand that "stepsiblings" have at least one common parent, either the father or the mother. In the case of Jaye and the MC, they have NO common parent. Jaye is the daughter of the couple's man (we don't know her biological mother) and the MC is the son of the couple's wife (we don't know her biological father). They only have their childhood and teenage years together in common. They have no common DNA. The death of the parent couple does not change their situation. Their relationship depends on the legislation in force in the countries of NV enthusiasts. For my part, they are strangers who could have met in a train station, in a discotheque, at the university or on a street corner. But their current story is beautiful and that is enough for me!

Reactions: visualnovelgeek
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes