4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Damn, that's actually a good question........My bet would be that Patreon consider them to be since they have that gigantic stick up their butt!
The weird part is that they are also against step-incest or whatever MC and Jaye's relationship would be called. There was a game some time ago that had a similar situation (it was MC with stepmother and stepsister) and then out of nowhere the Patreon page was put under review and the dev was forced to change the relationships to the characters.

But it's a common misconception that Patreon are those who started the witch hunt. The entire BS actually comes from PayPal, who are strictly against incest/rape content. Although, I don't see PayPal going after Steam for the content they have on their shop.

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Mac version ffs pls someone
Well, I figure since the game is already leaked...

But consider subscribing to their as it's only a dollar to gain access to the game and they're worth pledging more. Have fun!!

Reactions: m1st3r1 and Ghostly

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
The weird part is that they are also against step-incest or whatever MC and Jaye's relationship would be called. There was a game some time ago that had a similar situation (it was MC with stepmother and stepsister) and then out of nowhere the Patreon page was put under review and the dev was forced to change the relationships to the characters.

But it's a common misconception that Patreon are those who started the witch hunt. The entire BS actually comes from PayPal, who are strictly against incest/rape content. Although, I don't see PayPal going after Steam for the content they have on their shop.
It actually goes one step further to Visa and MasterCard being the ones that wants no association with it.

Reactions: Lostanddamned

Sabahudin

Dec 11, 2017
Chasing Sunsets [v0.6] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.58 GB
Original Size Mac: 4.54 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 899 MB: - MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 864 MB: - MEGA

Chasing Sunsets [v0.6] Walkthrough & Cheat Mod

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my
For some reason mod isn't working for me (unlike previous versions).

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
I understand that "stepsiblings" have at least one common parent, either the father or the mother. In the case of Jaye and the MC, they have NO common parent. Jaye is the daughter of the couple's man (we don't know her biological mother) and the MC is the son of the couple's wife (we don't know her biological father). They only have their childhood and teenage years together in common. They have no common DNA. The death of the parent couple does not change their situation. Their relationship depends on the legislation in force in the countries of NV enthusiasts. For my part, they are strangers who could have met in a train station, in a discotheque, at the university or on a street corner. But their current story is beautiful and that is enough for me!
If a sibling share one parent then it is no longer "Step-Siblings" it would make them half siblings. Step Sibling is always what you described in the second part of your statement.

Reactions: SteelyDan14

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Damn, that's actually a good question........My bet would be that Patreon consider them to be since they have that gigantic stick up their butt!
Here they are again: they are like mushrooms on a lawn after a spring shower.

So, let's say that...

you had a brother (let's call him Joe). Joe married Jill a few years ago. Jill was your sister in law. Now, poor Joe just died and Jill is a widow, now. Question: is Jill still your sister in law?

Now, have a look at your butt and check whether you got something stuck in it before you answer.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

So, let's say that...

you had a brother (let's call him Joe). Joe married Jill a few years ago. Jill was your sister in law. Now, poor Joe just died and Jill is a widow, now. Question: is Jill still your sister in law?

Now, have a look at your butt and check whether you got something stuck in it before you answer.
I think maybe you need to read my posts again since you seem to have missed my point completely.....

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
If a sibling share one parent then it is no longer "Step-Siblings" it would make them half siblings. Step Sibling is always what you described in the second part of your statement.
Many F95 users CAN'T tell the difference between STEP-siblings and HALF-siblings.

Now the question is: "why is it?"

I think maybe you need to read my posts again since you seem to have missed my point completely.....
I think I didn't miss your point: it's NOT a good question.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018

So, let's say that...

It doesn't matter. It's a question of legality. Having a relationship with your sister-in-law is called being an ass hole, it's not illegal. It may be considered immoral by some, but it's not illegal. Step-sibling "incest" is also not illegal. The only illegal incest is blood relations and has more to do with science and genetic mutations than immorality.

So the point is, Patreon or MC/VISA or whomever, are enforcing their moral values. The problem, of course, is there are people who try and cheat the system with "step-siblings" or landlord and tenant and so Patreon has to cover their bases when it comes to situations like this. You can't blame a company for protecting their brand and their income. If they allowed illegal content, they open themselves up to lawsuits and losing a bunch of creators. To make sure they limit their liability, they ban anything that even smells like incest.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Many F95 users CAN'T tell the difference between STEP-siblings and HALF-siblings.

I think I didn't miss your point: it's NOT a good question.
As I said, you missed the point. I didn't question whether they are half or step siblings, the question was whether or not Patreon does since that is usually what determines whether or not a Dev adds incest to a game.

It doesn't matter. It's a question of legality. Having a relationship with your sister-in-law is called being an ass hole, it's not illegal. It may be considered immoral by some, but it's not illegal. Step-sibling "incest" is also not illegal. The only illegal incest is blood relations and has more to do with science and genetic mutations than immorality.

So the point is, Patreon or MC/VISA or whomever, are enforcing their moral values. The problem, of course, is there are people who try and cheat the system with "step-siblings" or landlord and tenant and so Patreon has to cover their bases when it comes to situations like this. You can't blame a company for protecting their brand and their income. If they allowed illegal content, they open themselves up to lawsuits and losing a bunch of creators. To make sure they limit their liability, they ban anything that even smells like incest.
There are countries where it is illegal which is probably enough for many companies to wanna distance them self from it.

Anywho, this topic has as usual run it's course quickly so this is where i get off!

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
I imagine it's from all the other family harem AVN's that make all the step siblings have the same mother for a reason I can only describe as a massive oversight derived from a misunderstanding of family relations.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
was your previous save using a mod? i had the same when my previous save was using sancho mod, i had to install sancho mod on the new version and then the save worked. the mod isn't updated so it won't do stuff for the new chapter but it did let me play it from the old save
No, I don't use any mods. I tried an even earlier autosave and had to power click through a handjob scene, but it worked. Those do nothing for me.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Very hot scene, at the end. And Peanutbooter as well.
I wouldn't mind to see threeway relationship between her/MC/Mallory, as one of the endings.

Reactions: hysepReC
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes