4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

phallponzu

Jul 4, 2021
Is the mac compressed version working for anybody? everytime i try to open it i just get this message

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/features/musicplayer/audio_code.rpy", line 514, in <module>
File "game/scripts/features/musicplayer/audio_code.rpy", line 427, in scan_song
OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/private/var/folders/v4/41y3t6js4_57tnbkyjs10x940000gn/T/AppTranslocation/3E56A8B3-A21B-4122-B1E8-2EF181543598/d/Chasing Sunsets.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/game/track'

Allan Wolf

Jun 1, 2021
I don't understand anything this game has an incest tag but some here say that the game doesn't have incest, while others report that it does... wouldn't it be easier for someone to create a patch?

Retrofire

Jul 4, 2019
I don't understand anything this game has an incest tag but some here say that the game doesn't have incest, while others report that it does... wouldn't it be easier for someone to create a patch?
Depends. Use this chart:

Fullcest is important to you / Story is not: Patch
Fullcest is important to you / Story is too: No patch

The siblings never refer to each other as "Step-Bro" or "Step-Sis" except jokingly IIRC. They treat each other like full siblings with sexual attraction between them.

I won't wade into the discussion on where the incest lines are or should be drawn. I'll only say that the story breaks absolutely in a fullcest situation because it's central to the overall plot, but to each their own.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017

Chasing Sunsets [v0.6] Walkthrough & Cheat Mod
Thanks for the effort.
But instead of putting a small file like this on a file sharing host like MEGA (limited bandwidth) or Mixdrop (spammy to a degree that it's impossible to get to the file), try uploading it here instead. You can upload files up to several megabytes. They won't disappear after a while either!

Sep 3, 2020
As I said, you missed the point. I didn't question whether they are half or step siblings, the question was whether or not Patreon does since that is usually what determines whether or not a Dev adds incest to a game.

There are countries where it is illegal which is probably enough for many companies to wanna distance them self from it.

Anywho, this topic has as usual run it's course quickly so this is where i get off!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
It doesn't matter. It's a question of legality. Having a relationship with your sister-in-law is called being an ass hole, it's not illegal. It may be considered immoral by some, but it's not illegal. Step-sibling "incest" is also not illegal. The only illegal incest is blood relations and has more to do with science and genetic mutations than immorality.

So the point is, Patreon or MC/VISA or whomever, are enforcing their moral values. The problem, of course, is there are people who try and cheat the system with "step-siblings" or landlord and tenant and so Patreon has to cover their bases when it comes to situations like this. You can't blame a company for protecting their brand and their income. If they allowed illegal content, they open themselves up to lawsuits and losing a bunch of creators. To make sure they limit their liability, they ban anything that even smells like incest.
On the other hand, without incest games, developers will lose a lot of fans and with that less money too

otkmage

Dec 4, 2018
I believe is the base model of Jaye (obviously heavily morphed) and if can recognize, she is in a lot of games.
What other games is that model in? Could you say which please, she seems awfully familiar

Elporko

Mar 18, 2022
Game does not work. Loading an early save ends up in error. Adding the mod (sancho) from the former version ends up in being back at chapter 4. It goes straight to the end of chapter 5 inviting me to enjoy chapter 6 ... I did not get to play chapter 5. Anyone has a solution ? Other games I played and had the same result, the dev posted a new .exe

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes