4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Mazekiel

Jan 12, 2018
Why is there a TeamViewer Setup Exe in the ImageGallery Folder?
When I tried to start Chasing Sunsets [v0.6] compressed version, it was giving me errors and wouldn't start up, so when I went to compare the previous version (0.5) to the current one I noticed a lot of folders and files missing. I also found the TeamViewer Setup in the ImageGallery folder as well; didn't like the discrepancies so I deleted everything related to CS 0.6 compressed. Seems like the non-compressed version is the way to go but I haven't checked it out yet.

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Thanks for the effort.
But instead of putting a small file like this on a file sharing host like MEGA (limited bandwidth) or Mixdrop (spammy to a degree that it's impossible to get to the file), try uploading it here instead. You can upload files up to several megabytes. They won't disappear after a while either!
free of charge
1653602208703.png
1653602237670.png

Reactions: Fundo and tan79

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
I think the Han Solo will be the better choice. Remember that there were several flashbacks and even in the current time that you 2 were argueing about Han Solo and that he shot first.
Therefore i think that present will bring back alot of memories for the both of you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Yeah after the last episode, even tho I think we are far away from ending , I'm extremely hopefull about one of the endings will be a harem ending ( I mean Both main love interest plus maybe Amanda and/or Tara ). That would be uber awesome. Also Jaye is probably the cutest character I've ever seen any adult games. Her design is perfection. Kudos to devs

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Is it just me or is this entire story just a giant middle finger to patreon and their anti-incest rules?
I mean the two main LIs are your Not-sister-anymore and a genetic clone of your mother.

ItsNotMeToo

Aug 7, 2020
Man this game was one of my top 5 when I played it back up to Chapter 3, and I hate how well designed both of the LIs are. It's one of those games where I almost wish we only got one choice, because they are both so damn perfect... though I feel like Jaye is my main LI first and foremost - they have history together, and by god she's gorgeous. That said... I'm almost glad it's not a harem - I love my harem games, don't get me wrong, but when you have a story as amazing as this one, it would feel 'cheapened' if you could bag all the LIs by the end.

Before I dive back in and get my heart torn replaying it, can someone tell me - Do we finally do the deed with Jaye?

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
no, its to make sure devs dont see and insta nuke the link.
I'm pretty sure most don't care. Good devs will keep their patrons and people support a dev financially due his/her work ethic and comunication.

Sure there is a minor tip of people who may due that, but I doubt the majority decide if they spend their money based on leaked releases and not due the dev's works ethic.

For example, I would never invest on a dev who keeps doing wallpapers for months and delaying releases without comunication. I like integrity, comunication and quality, and I actually already thought of supporting this game. My only issue is that I hate patreon as a platform due their ethics and false moral code. But that's just me.

Retrofire

Jul 4, 2019
Nope. Gotta wait another 17 years for the next update. Jaye's not even really in this one. There's only one sex scene in this update and it's not with her. All you get from Jaye is one topless pic on MC's phone.
Yeah, def pass on this update. It's about 5 minutes long, max 30 renders. The one lewd is just three stills handcrafted in MS Paint. Dev stated on Patreon that they're extending cycle from 17 years to 33.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes