4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
I'm pretty sure most don't care. Good devs will keep their patrons and people support a dev financially due his/her work ethic and comunication.

Sure there is a minor tip of people who may due that, but I doubt the majority decide if they spend their money based on leaked releases and not due the dev's works ethic.

For example, I would never invest on a dev who keeps doing wallpapers for months and delaying releases without comunication. I like integrity, comunication and quality, and I actually already thought of supporting this game. My only issue is that I hate patreon as a platform due their ethics and false moral code. But that's just me.
i bet many here will care. cause if the link gets nuked the f95 staff cant fetch it fast enough to bring the update out.

ardif_hajar

Mar 31, 2021
Here they are again: they are like mushrooms on a lawn after a spring shower.

So, let's say that...

you had a brother (let's call him Joe). Joe married Jill a few years ago. Jill was your sister in law. Now, poor Joe just died and Jill is a widow, now. Question: is Jill still your sister in law?

Now, have a look at your butt and check whether you got something stuck in it before you answer.
Legally, at least in Brazil, not any longer. So obviously it's okay.
The thing over here is weird when it comes to father/mother/son/daughter in-laws. The relativeness is permanent, even after death or divorce.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
View attachment 1416588
Chasing Sunsets [v0.6] Walkthrough & Cheat Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Note: If the quick menu is not showing press "Q" on the keyboard.

Download: - -

Android Port Made By DarkAssassin
As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
Joker. You are an exceptional modder and compressor. Your response time is amazing. Thank you for all you do, and thank you for your continuing support for those of us who are on Macs. Truly appreciated!

JesseBelmond

Apr 2, 2022
View attachment 832584

Overview:
Chasing Sunsets follows the story of step-siblings reconnecting and dealing with the fallout of their parents' unexpected deaths. As the story progresses, they will cooperate (or compete) with each other to discover the secrets of their parents' success in business and in love. The player's choices will determine both how the game ends, and whom he finishes it with. Explore majestic Tonalu Island and the motivations of the tempting ladies encountered along the way...But don't lose sight of what you're there for!​

Thread Updated: 2022-05-26
Release Date: 2022-05-26
Developer: Stone Fox Studios -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Other: COMPRESSED*

Extras: Fan Sigs - Fan Sigs 2 - Italian Translation* - Russian Translation* - Walkthrough -
Gallery Unlock Mod* - Keymap Mod -
Multi Mod* - Walkthrough & Cheats Mod

greg 101 thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version/compressed is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 831730 View attachment 832587 View attachment 831724 View attachment 832586 View attachment 831728 View attachment 831726 View attachment 831729 View attachment 832585 View attachment 831737 View attachment 831725 View attachment 831727
What is the game in your signature?

killer 13

May 14, 2022
Is it just me or is this entire story just a giant middle finger to patreon and their anti-incest rules?
I mean the two main LIs are your Not-sister-anymore and a genetic clone of your mother.
I read written on this site that patreon is tightening the rules against incest games ..is this true?

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
Legally, at least in Brazil, not any longer. So obviously it's okay.
The thing over here is weird when it comes to father/mother/son/daughter in-laws. The relativeness is permanent, even after death or divorce.
but there's ain't a law against incest in Brazil. The worst they would get is some cross looks from people in the streets, if cross looks ain't a problem for them, no worries.

killer 13

May 14, 2022
but there's ain't a law against incest in Brazil. The worst they would get is some cross looks from people in the streets, if cross looks ain't a problem for them, no worries.

really here in brazil if the incestuous parties involved are of legal age it is not considered a crime

there are even some cases father and daughter brother and sister, now mother and son I still don't know

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes