4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

killer 13

May 14, 2022
It's nothing to do with Patreon itself. Mastercard and PayPal put pressure on them to block certain content or they would pull support.

Patreon has the choice of cutting that content or losing out on multi million dollar deals.

Consider that Patreon handles far more than just adult games and most of their users go through Mastercard or PayPal they lose less by banning content than they would by cutting business.

Lets just ignore the fact I have Bad Memories in my sig which is an incest game automatically voiding your dumb as fuck retort.

My point was the plot isn't complicated or juggled. It's as simple as they come.
meu tradutor me diz que voce esta me ofendendo ou ele ta maluco kkk

anyway I won't waste my time here anymore

Allan Wolf

Jun 1, 2021
Screenshot 2022-05-27 at 03-56-27 VN - Ren'Py - Chasing Sunsets v0.6 Stone Fox Studios.png

I've read countless questions regarding the question of whether or not there is incest in this game. Maybe these questions would be less frequent if this top tag was removed

Anus Mundi

Nov 27, 2018
Though there was little storyprogress, this was a nice episode nonetheless.
Sooo...Amanda....maaan, what a character!! I love her already. :love:
Shame, i had to friend(?)zone Jaye for Lisa content. :cry:
And no...i'm not going to abandon Mallory, too, for Kaili. :cautious:

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yes. But not in a single play-through.

No. Prologue is prologue. It's not Chapter 1. But it is v0.1. Chapter 1 is v0.2. This latest release is Chapter 5 which is v0.6. Chapter 6 which will be v0.7 is still months away.
Wow, thanks, you have helped a lot!

deoclitian

Aug 5, 2017
how do you max love points with Jaye in this chapter? I always end up losing 1 point even with Joker walkthrough and I`m not sure where exactly

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes