4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

John David

Jun 21, 2017
Already tried the PayPal thing multiple times. Didn't work. Patreon still recognizes it as being a pre-paid CC and refuses to accept it.
The only other thing I can think of is that I have had more success with prepaid mastercards than Visa cards. Not sure if that would help. I'm just replying because I've gone through this exact thing and it's frustrating. I'm probably not the only person that doesn't want to leave a "paper trail" for these things. lol

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Yo dude, not sure if it's just me but the mod bugs out on a new game for chapter 3 - it doesn't show any highlights or anything and then starts working again for chapter 4. Fresh install of both the game and the mod.
Sorry about that, it's fixed, you have to download it again.

Reactions: artofwar

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
bullshit = Quatsch (reading this i first thought it was squatsh that tenis like game)
but they are more likely to use "sheisse" (shit).

there you guys go for language lesson :p
In that context "scheiße" would be wrong. "Quatsch" and "Schwachsinn" are way more suitable. And Squash is very far away from being Tennis-like.:cool:

Reactions: Drainer002

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
I downloaded the new 0.6 update. Loaded up my save file from the end of Chapter 4. It says "this is the end of content for now. Join us for Chapter 6". Isn't this update chapter 5? Uhh, wth? My game is missing all of chapter 5 somehow.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I downloaded the new 0.6 update. Loaded up my save file from the end of Chapter 4. It says "this is the end of content for now. Join us for Chapter 6". Isn't this update chapter 5 or 6? Uhh, wth?
Did you used an outdated Mod?
Maybe try to load an earlier save, sometimes saves to close to end of Version can get corrupt with newer updates.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I downloaded the new 0.6 update. Loaded up my save file from the end of Chapter 4. It says "this is the end of content for now. Join us for Chapter 6". Isn't this update chapter 5? Uhh, wth? My game is missing all of chapter 5 somehow.
This has been answered numerous times already. It has to do with the version number and the corresponding chapter.

Prologue - v.0.1
Chapter 1 - v.0.2
Chapter 2 - v.0.3
Chapter 3 - v.0.4
Chapter 4 - v.0.5
Chapter 5 - v.0.6

Sometime in the future -
Chapter 6 - v.0.7

Hope that clears things up.

Last edited:

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
how do you max love points with Jaye in this chapter? I always end up losing 1 point even with Joker walkthrough and I`m not sure where exactly
What do you choose when the bartender asks which one you like?

Also, what did you buy her for her birthday?

Reactions: Vamsyy

Retrofire

Jul 4, 2019
wait I did not know
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You unlock that choice in Chapter 3 by accepting Tara's help with Jaye. (This also unlocks a photo gallery image.) Her first tip is to remind you that your shared birthday is around the corner. This opens the gift purchase option in Chapter 4 at the creepy Chinese guy's place.

You can pick one of two gifts there. If you've been paying attention, the best gift choice has been telegraphed literally since the Prologue.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
found an error after giving Mal a creampie
using compressed version with a load from the ending of last chapter
also using jokers mod so could be an issuse with the mod files as well i suppose...

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/story/chapter5.rpy", line 4725, in script
    $ unlock_scene_item(12)
  File "game/scripts/story/chapter5.rpy", line 4725, in <module>
    $ unlock_scene_item(12)
  File "game/scripts/features/scenegallery/scenelist.rpy", line 3, in unlock_scene_item
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'unlock'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scripts/story/chapter5.rpy", line 4725, in script
    $ unlock_scene_item(12)
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/scripts/story/chapter5.rpy", line 4725, in <module>
    $ unlock_scene_item(12)
  File "game/scripts/features/scenegallery/scenelist.rpy", line 3, in unlock_scene_item
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'unlock'

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Chapter 5 0.6
Fri May 27 19:37:32 2022

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
You unlock that choice in Chapter 3 by accepting Tara's help with Jaye. (This also unlocks a photo gallery image.) Her first tip is to remind you that your shared birthday is around the corner. This opens the gift purchase option in Chapter 4 at the creepy Chinese guy's place.

You can pick one of two gifts there. If you've been paying attention, the best gift choice has been telegraphed literally since the Prologue.
thank you so much brother I feel like an idiot for not noticing that

Reactions: CrazyRabbit

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Soo...is this some easter egg like thing or part of joker mod? Been playing for like year and never got this until i install his walktrough mod. I really like this View attachment 1834664 :PogChamp:
No this is the rare starting screen, which you have like 6% of getting when you start up the game. I think it was you had a 47% of a chance of getting Jaye, 47% of a chance of getting Mallory and the other 6% is for the Witcher screen.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes