4.60 star(s) 308 Votes
Sep 3, 2020
Nah, don't be like this. That was easy missable due to decline Tara's advice.
yeah I guess your right my brother

you see i only want to be with Jaye and no one else

and I thought that if I accepted Tara's help it would lead to a three-way relationship

which is not my thing I don't want to share Jaye with anyone, not even an another woman

so I was trying to keep Tara away from my relationship with Jaye if possible

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
yeah I guess your right my brother

you see i only want to be with Jaye and no one else

and I thought that if I accepted Tara's help it would lead to a three-way relationship

which is not my thing I don't want to share Jaye with anyone, not even an another woman

so I was trying to keep Tara away from my relationship with Jaye if possible
I see.
I'm too full steam ahead with Jaye. Tara is a friend of both siblings, ofc she is Closer with jaye, but she is close enough to the MC to be intimate with him to try to save the relationship of them. I don't see any triangle relations in this game. Monogamy it is, at least it is my best guess.

Last edited:

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
really enjoyed latest update! and that lil amber heard joke was priceless with whats going on with the trail lmao.. :poop:

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
I would love to support the devs but for whatever reason, Patreon doesn't allow me to. I tried with Paypal & my Credit Card but to no avail. I even contacted the devs but they couldn't help either. It truly sucks.
If possible see if you can buy on Steam to support them. I'm on their Patreon and will also likely buy the game on Steam later to further support them.

Sep 21, 2017
Chasing Sunsets [v0.6] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.58 GB
Original Size Mac: 4.54 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 899 MB: - MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 864 MB: - MEGA

Chasing Sunsets [v0.6] Walkthrough & Cheat Mod

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my
it crashes at start up for me....i re-downloaded 5x...

Allan Wolf

Jun 1, 2021
It doesn't matter. It's a question of legality. Having a relationship with your sister-in-law is called being an ass hole, it's not illegal. It may be considered immoral by some, but it's not illegal. Step-sibling "incest" is also not illegal. The only illegal incest is blood relations and has more to do with science and genetic mutations than immorality.

So the point is, Patreon or MC/VISA or whomever, are enforcing their moral values. The problem, of course, is there are people who try and cheat the system with "step-siblings" or landlord and tenant and so Patreon has to cover their bases when it comes to situations like this. You can't blame a company for protecting their brand and their income. If they allowed illegal content, they open themselves up to lawsuits and losing a bunch of creators. To make sure they limit their liability, they ban anything that even smells like incest.
this is nothing new, this has been going on for years

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
I see.
I'm too full steam ahead with Jaye. Tara is a friend of both siblings, ofc she is Closer with jaye, but she is close enough to the MC to be intimate with him to try to save the relationship of them. I don't see any triangle relations in this game. Monogamy it is, at least it is my best guess.
I'm not on Jaye's path, but seems quite in-character with Tara to use the pretense of helping out MC to worm her way into the relationship. Or at least it's in line with my read of the character. Girl used Jaye's crush on the MC to get into her pants, and then used MC's crush on Jaye to get into his pants. Kinda icky all around, and makes me wonder if on first draft she was the one responsible for the tomfoolery on Jaye's phone.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I'm not on Jaye's path, but seems quite in-character with Tara to use the pretense of helping out MC to worm her way into the relationship. Or at least it's in line with my read of the character. Girl used Jaye's crush on the MC to get into her pants, and then used MC's crush on Jaye to get into his pants. Kinda icky all around, and makes me wonder if on first draft she was the one responsible for the tomfoolery on Jaye's phone.
Did you missed the talk, where the mc reveals to Jaye, that he blocked himself on her Phone. I see no ill intention from Tara, yes she is kinda proud to took both V-Cards from the siblings, but i trust her, that her intentions are friendly.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Did you missed the talk, where the mc reveals to Jaye, that he blocked himself on her Phone. I see no ill intention from Tara, yes she is kinda proud to took both V-Cards from the siblings, but i trust her, that her intentions are friendly.
I said 'on first draft.' As in, i wonder if it was retconned to having been the MC, since when the matter first came about he thought virtually nothing of it, and kept thinking nothing of it until the reveal despite being the main POV, while it was Tara who solved the whole thing in 2.6 seconds.

But anyway, if i take into account what the dev wanted the character to be then yeah, i see no ill intentions from her either. If i take the story as seriously as it takes itself, which it should since it's pretty good, then she's squickier than Rapey McRape.

Last edited:

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
I said 'on first draft.' As in, i wonder if it was retconned to having been the MC, since when the matter first came about he thought virtually nothing of it, and kept thinking nothing of it until the reveal despite being the main POV, while it was Tara who solved the whole thing in 2.6 seconds.

But anyway, if i take into account what the dev wanted the character to be then yeah, i see no ill intentions from her either. If i take the story as seriously as it takes itself, which it should since it's pretty good, then she's squickier than Rapey McRape.
It was not retconned. I actually luckily guessed it was Alex who blocked himself on the phone at the time which was confirmed to me by Stoya in dm, shortly after chapter 2's released. (which made for a long couple of months not being able to talk about it with other peoples )

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
If possible see if you can buy on Steam to support them. I'm on their Patreon and will also likely buy the game on Steam later to further support them.
I can't actually. The game is not available in the german store. I've bought the game through itch.io now to support the devs. Still weird that they are the only ones I can't support on Patreon. It is what it is. No further need to dwell on it.

Reactions: Razrback16

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
Some great stuff in Chapter 5, but I was a little disappointed that the Jaye path seemed to be in a holding pattern, after the great climax at the end of the previous chapter. We don't seem to have progressed much, and I'm not sure what the "crossroads" element was, here either. Despite maximum love and trust with Jaye, the end card is virtually the same as last time.

Also, is it my imagination but are we seeing more frequent references to the fact that they're not related? Previously I thought the line the devs were treading with this was working really well, but they seem to have leaned into the "step" aspect a bit more. Anyone know if there's some context for that decision?

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes