4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
Well, finished Chapter 5. I'm not quite sure what I was expecting but this was a disappointing experience. There are some good moments here and there, but they're isolated, outnumbered and overshadowed by material that, even when I'm interested in it, is presented in a way that takes me right out of the moment (particular discredit must go to Amanda on this front). Maybe this just isn't a game for me?

For more details we'll need to delve into spoilers. I'll try to keep my thoughts concise since I doubt anyone is interested in reading a lengthy negative take, but I do have a lot to say.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So that's my take, sorry for the length. I very much want to love this game, but I'm just not sure we're ever going to see eye to eye. Maybe the game will focus on its characters (rather than the things we can do with those characters), and the plot will stay relatively grounded. If not, well, I guess we'll always have Chapters 2&3.

tl;dr I hope future devs will stop calling their updates "Crossroads," especially when they aren't committed to a real parting of ways.
Annie is a character from "Last Call", by Thunderline Studios.

Reactions: ename144 and VOYEUR

Retrofire

Jul 4, 2019
Well, finished Chapter 5. I'm not quite sure what I was expecting but this was a disappointing experience. There are some good moments here and there, but they're isolated, outnumbered and overshadowed by material that, even when I'm interested in it, is presented in a way that takes me right out of the moment (particular discredit must go to Amanda on this front). Maybe this just isn't a game for me?

For more details we'll need to delve into spoilers. I'll try to keep my thoughts concise since I doubt anyone is interested in reading a lengthy negative take, but I do have a lot to say.
So that's my take, sorry for the length. I very much want to love this game, but I'm just not sure we're ever going to see eye to eye. Maybe the game will focus on its characters (rather than the things we can do with those characters), and the plot will stay relatively grounded. If not, well, I guess we'll always have Chapters 2&3.

tl;dr I hope future devs will stop calling their updates "Crossroads," especially when they aren't committed to a real parting of ways.
I'm playing your port and after the decision on who should run the business, all the menu buttons disappear so I'm unable to save progress or skip text. Any suggestions on how to get that back?
People droppin book-length critiques of indie VNs like they’re wine clubs. :ROFLMAO:

I’ve wondered occasionally if devs see something like this the same way I’d see walking into my house and finding a burglar left a note complaining that shower water was too hard, the bed gave them a backache, and the leftovers in the fridge could use more salt.

1/5 -Would not rob again.

Last edited:

Allan Wolf

Jun 1, 2021
Um primo ou tia é um parente de sangue, mas não próximo. Até isso é ilegal em alguns estados. Não em um jogo que não envolve pessoas reais, mas na vida real.
[/CITAR]

so brother and sister, mother and son and father and daughter should not be considered incest either since they are not real people lol it's just a game

MrRick

Apr 30, 2018
People droppin book-length critiques of indie VNs like they’re wine clubs. :ROFLMAO:

I’ve wondered occasionally if devs see something like this the same way I’d see walking into my house and finding a burglar left a note complaining that shower water was too hard, the bed gave them a backache, and the leftovers in the fridge could use more salt.

I wasn't even trying to leave a critique. It's hard to play the game when you can't save it at any point. I was just wondering if there was a work around for that issue

Jul 14, 2021
Omfg....so haven't played this game since chapter 2. I don't know if I've ever laughed so hard at a vn/sex game. I know this is a sex game site but honestly I adore this games jokes, facial expressions, and characters. Its just so fun. I almost peed myself with the Amanda/Mallory scene with the mc sleeping. Please keep up the good work.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Well DAMN!!!
We're (I think) approaching the mid point of the story. You might consider giving the writers room to advance their story as they see fit. That's not to say that I don't share SOME of your disappointments. But from my perspective (and my earlier comments reflects some of my reservations) so far the writers have sown up most of the gaps in the narrative. I'm willing to see where they take this and how things unfold and not roll myself up in what didn't happen in this update.

Opinions vary, and your's is a valid as my own, but my opinion is you're just a bit hard on this update.
I'm not so much worried about gaps in the narrative as I am taking the story in a direction that might prove incompatible with the sexy fun times we've (mostly) been enjoying.

As for being too hard on the episode, maybe. There are parts I really like and I do worry that they get overlooked, especially since the episode ends on its worst note (IMHO, obviously). Maybe the good bits will stand out more over time. But for now, I spent a decent amount of time organizing my thoughts and they wound up being rather negative. :(

I take your point, but I haven't robbed anyone. It's more like mooching a room off someone else's AirB&B trip. I should have paid for the added bed, but my review wouldn't be any different if I had. The devs can make of my feedback what they will (and I wouldn't blame them for deciding I'm not their target audience), but I stand by it being valid feedback.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I know it would be better to report bugs on Discord, but I've always had problems with that setup so I'll post this here for now. There seems to be a bug with Mallory's Trust Points:
Mallory_Trust_Issues_Chapter5.jpg
As near as I can tell, the issue arises from where the MC cums after the sex scene. "Cum inside her" gives +2 Mallory Love and would have maxed the stats properly. But "Finish outside" gives +1 Mallory Trust instead, which apparently was not anticipated by the chapter wrap up screen.

Last edited:
Mar 16, 2020
For me, the night-time scene with Amanda was real bad. I find her whole character annoying in this chapter. It's like she's a living embodiment of the "holds up spork" copypasta. Just random, attention-seeking behavior that I don't see the humor in at all. What is supposed to be entertaining about her groping the MC's dick when he's asleep? It's gross. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ The scene is played for laughs and humor isn't objective, but I wonder what the ratio is for people who found it funny and those that did not.

I also found Lisa's reaction to discovering the MC and Jaye in the shower really underwhelming. It was set up as a cliff hanger, and then brushed aside as "that's a conversation for another time", which never actually happened in the chapter (at least based on my choices). A bit odd to just handwave over an entire cliff hanger plot.

Anyway, just my $0.02 on the two things that (negatively) stood out.

Primarch Dorn

Jan 13, 2022

I highly disagree with your statement regarding the story of 0.6

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
so brother and sister, mother and son and father and daughter should not be considered incest either since they are not real people lol it's just a game
It's not illegal to depict incest in tv, movies or games and no one has claimed it is. What this all boils down to is what Visa/Mastercard wants to be associated with which is within their rights to do (no matter how ridiculous most people think it is).

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

JahSamufari

Oct 18, 2018
It's not illegal to depict incest in tv, movies or games and no one has claimed it is. What this all boils down to is what Visa/Mastercard wants to be associated with which is within their rights to do (no matter how ridiculous most people think it is).
Gotta love Game of Thrones.

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
Another chapter that left my ass on the floor!! Everything is perfect, as usual. The plot, the characters, the sets, the dialogues, the search for killer details, the care given to the expressions of the protagonists, the colors, the play of light, I am speechless!!! Undoubtedly the best VN of all time (at least on my timescale). Many thanks to the DEVs for this anthology work.

Reactions: HornyTranschicken

bubblebutt123

Jul 22, 2017
With some of the negative reviews and comments on this thread I genuinely can't tell if some of ya'll are enjoying this game. It's ok to be critical but damn some expectations and nit-picking seem like you're expecting the developer to be producing the next Citizen Kane. With uh, more tits and such.

Every game has its flaws. But this one has more production value, funny dialogue, sound, and great music that puts it well above most games created in this genre. For me, the positives significantly outweigh some slight negatives.

Shit I'm just enjoying the hell out of it for what it is. And having fun! I hope you do as well lol

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes