4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
With some of the negative reviews and comments on this thread I genuinely can't tell if some of ya'll are enjoying this game. It's ok to be critical but damn some expectations and nit-picking seem like you're expecting the developer to be producing the next Citizen Kane. With uh, more tits and such.

Every game has its flaws. But this one has more production value, funny dialogue, sound, and great music that puts it well above most games created in this genre. For me, the positives significantly outweigh some slight negatives.

Shit I'm just enjoying the hell out of it for what it is. And having fun! I hope you do as well lol
Yeah, i do enjoy the VN a lot, and i guess many others too. And even Ename114 enjoys it i'm certain.
But sometimes you come across a little bumb, it is not much, might be just barely noticeable, but it begins to scratch and starts to annoy you and it gets under your skin and you're looking for a solution.
I liked his feedback, it was kinda nitpickey yes, but it was productive written, imo. There is nothing wrong in trying to state your opinion about something you like/enjoy.

Last edited:

bodyharvest

Feb 26, 2018
With some of the negative reviews and comments on this thread I genuinely can't tell if some of ya'll are enjoying this game. It's ok to be critical but damn some expectations and nit-picking seem like you're expecting the developer to be producing the next Citizen Kane. With uh, more tits and such.

Every game has its flaws. But this one has more production value, funny dialogue, sound, and great music that puts it well above most games created in this genre. For me, the positives significantly outweigh some slight negatives.

Shit I'm just enjoying the hell out of it for what it is. And having fun! I hope you do as well lol
Amen man!!
Just take a look at the 'last updates' page now and compare what you see there with this game, no competition whatsoever.
Take a chill pill and enjoy what you get (for free probably).

Reactions: VOYEUR

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
None of the versions start for me 4-6 every other ren'py does has error with its own loader I have downloaded more than one source ie mega etc file size checked as was zip integrity. Give it one last chance try the Patreon Version at least he can explain why it does not boot up if I remember I am one of his Patreons. Issue was my fault
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Couldn't remember why I deleted this game, then I saw it was Stepcest. Despise Stepcest. Such a copout. If nothing else, just let the player decide names/relationships.
And after months/years of not playing it, you decided now is the time to tell this awesome story. Just play the other thousend incest games, THIS Story is not to be meant about blood related siblings, it's about a patchwork family.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoNote:

Good morning,

I'm currently porting a SanchoMod update to be both steam/non-steam compatible. SFS changed quite a bit of code in v0.6-steam so I need a bit of time to insure it's 100% tight (it's more than just a few grammatical fixes). I'll make a new post once it's done and been integrity tested by both myself and the beta testers.

Regards.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Then why the misleading incest tag?
Not misleading, nothing stopping you making the chars CEST if that's your thing simple rename or more complex but not that problematic script change via Notepad ++

bubblebutt123

Jul 22, 2017
Yeah, i do enjoy the VN a lot, and i guess many others too. And even Ename114 enjoys it i'm certain.
But sometimes you come across a little bumb, it is not much, might be just barely noticeable, but it begins to scratch and starts to annoy you and it gets under your skin and you're looking for a solution.
I liked his feedback, it was kinda nitpickey yes, but it was productive written, imo. There is nothing wrong in trying to state your opinion about something you like/enjoy.
Oh! I wasn't point at anyone in particular lol (sorry Ename144) it was just an overall vibe I was commenting on.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes