4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

zh

Oct 17, 2017
how do you max love points with Jaye in this chapter? I always end up losing 1 point even with Joker walkthrough and I`m not sure where exactly
same. I can't get some [max out] achievements. I don't know what I missed...
I can't wait for a detailed walkthrough

This game keeps getting better and better tho :)
Amanda is the best wing man ever :ROFLMAO:

Dec 14, 2021
a new version of a wonderful game has been released and the developer has provided us, as always, with a wonderful new version of the game made on higher levels and plot and everything else, my respect to the developer and a lot of fans and fans and subscribers

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I kinda thought this game had a strict pick one girl only policy,but Mallory and Jaye seemed fine with each other in the club and Mallory+Amanda seems almost certain.
I still believe, that we have to choose between one of them at one point, but i agree, there seem to be an open door for a at least triangle situation, for now. Maybe the Developers have changed their minds about it. IDK :unsure:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Who you gonna hate, huh? Your ma? Your only surviving kin? The love of your life? Peanut?
Get seriously gaming the good feels in here and quit the whining.
Make the choices befitting our well mannered throb love MC who is managing life with all of these hotties.
I kinda thought this game had a strict pick one girl only policy,but Mallory and Jaye seemed fine with each other in the club and Mallory+Amanda seems almost certain.
I still believe, that we have to choose between one of them at one point, but i agree, there seem to be an open door for a at least triangle situation, for now. Maybe the Developers have changed their minds about it. IDK :unsure:

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
how do you max love points with Jaye in this chapter? I always end up losing 1 point even with Joker walkthrough and I`m not sure where exactly
at the bar scene do not pick what the mod says instead pick Jaye to max her out or Mallory to max her out if you pick you like them both you get 1 point for each but if you pick Jaye or Mal you get 2 points

Reactions: VOYEUR and slick97

Fio.011

Mar 7, 2022
View attachment 1416588
Chasing Sunsets [v0.6] Walkthrough & Cheat Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: If the quick menu is not showing press "Q" on the keyboard.

Download: - -

Android Port Made By DarkAssassin
As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
bro, this mod does not work on this site .. I downloaded it and when I had to choose the right option .. then I immediately got this picture .. no matter what I did, I could not play the rules from it

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Who you gonna hate, huh? Your ma? Your only surviving kin? The love of your life? Peanut?
Get seriously gaming the good feels in here and quit the whining.
Make the choices befitting our well mannered throb love MC who is managing life with all of these hotties.
Stop taking drugs. You make no sense at all.

I am full on the Jaye path. Nothing else.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
That update came as a surprise and I'm not complaining ; it was great and the build-up with Jaye is smooth and well paced.
Amanda is a great new addition to the cast (I peed a little with the Zuul jumpscare, ngl) and Lisa and Jaye are oomf as always.
I wish I could do a Mallory (or Lisa ?) run but Jaye takes the cake every damn time, and I love it.

Also, such a great production value with the sounds, the effects on the portraits and all of those little things that look inconspicuous but add a lot to the immersion.

Thanks a lot Stone Fox Studios ; another awesome update to one of the best VN around.

muskito

Aug 29, 2019
Mac compressed is not working.

"
'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/features/musicplayer/audio_code.rpy", line 514, in <module>
File "game/scripts/features/musicplayer/audio_code.rpy", line 427, in scan_song
OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/private/var/folders/y9/hfgnlm0572l8_wwwcmyh4_440000gn/T/AppTranslocation/740459A6-F151-406C-ABE5-A48840D49997/d/Chasing Sunsets.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/game/track'

"

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
bro, this mod does not work on this site .. I downloaded it and when I had to choose the right option .. then I immediately got this picture .. no matter what I did, I could not play the rules from it
I didn't do the Anddroid port

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
Geez NO! Braunschweig is just a city. Bullshit in german would be something like SCHWACHSINN.
bullshit = Quatsch (reading this i first thought it was squatsh that tenis like game)
but they are more likely to use "sheisse" (shit).

there you guys go for language lesson :p

artofwar

Mar 17, 2020
Chasing Sunsets [v0.6] Walkthrough & Cheat Mod
Yo dude, not sure if it's just me but the mod bugs out on a new game for chapter 3 - it doesn't show any highlights or anything and then starts working again for chapter 4. Fresh install of both the game and the mod.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes