4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I feel like I'm just repeating myself every update, but the writing in this game is too good. Often times, my mind would drift away when reading dialogue in other games, sometimes to the point that I'd just skip because they were poorly written. But not this game. Every single line gripped me and had my full attention. The lines somehow just make sense.

Thank you again for writing so well (and of course creating the graphics to match it too). I can't stop being in awe.

leo_grouch

May 18, 2019
For some reason i am not getting a chapter 6. I get the end of chapter 5, then the scene with the car and the package being delivered, then back to main menu. Am i missing something or is that it ?

Reactions: oleollon

killer 13

May 14, 2022
there are some shameless incest games on this site, however I don't see any reprisal from patreon, in this case, the developer does a real juggling in the plot for fear of patreon

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
For some reason i am not getting a chapter 6. I get the end of chapter 5, then the scene with the car and the package being delivered, then back to main menu. Am i missing something or is that it ?
Yes. The Prologue was considered Chapter 1.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
there are some shameless incest games on this site, however I don't see any reprisal from patreon, in this case, the developer does a real juggling in the plot for fear of patreon
Wut?

It's not juggled at all, it's just a plot.

Couple get married, they already had kids. That's about as complicated as it gets.

I get some of you are heavily into incest but you make it sound like the game jumps through hoops just to bypass patreon yet it doesn't.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Just finished the update, and man I enjoyed it a lot.

Jaye and Mallory will always be my 2 favorite girls, but I have to admit Amanda is such a welcome addition to the game's storyline.
Whether it's just her solo dialogue (to herself), or dynamic between her and MC, or her and Mallory, her character brings a real sense of levity and mischievous factor into the narrative (I mean not saying such aspects can't exist in other characters, but from her first interaction with MC in this update i.e. Zuul and also being an awesome wing-girl? :LUL: , Amanda seems to be in a way tailored for this role moreso than others)

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
Wut?

It's not juggled at all, it's just a plot.

Couple get married, they already had kids. That's about as complicated as it gets.

I get some of you are heavily into incest but you make it sound like the game jumps through hoops just to bypass patreon yet it doesn't.
I read in a comment on this topic that patreon is getting tough against incest games

Jibmeister

Mar 19, 2021
If you're Indian ( your name sounds very Indian), then Patreon no longer works in India since October '21. The central bank mandate about auto-debits resulted in both Paypal and cards not working on Patreon.
It does work in India, did subscribe to StonefoxStudios using a credit card on patreon.

memegamerfun

Jan 20, 2021
If you want an example of a creator that does Patreon right: even on their lowest tier you get access to the game on release date. None of this "pay $20 a month and get access a month after the $100 tier" bullshit.

So yeah, I just supported them via Patreon (and not even the lowest tier booyah).

Good work Stone Fox Studios - both for the amazing game, and the super fair Patreon set up :D

Kxca

Aug 28, 2020
It does work in India, did subscribe to StonefoxStudios using a credit card on patreon.
Which bank's card did you use? I tried a couple of different cards, but the transactions were always rejected by the bank. You can PM me if you want.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I read in a comment on this topic that patreon is getting tough against incest games
It's nothing to do with Patreon itself. Mastercard and PayPal put pressure on them to block certain content or they would pull support.

Patreon has the choice of cutting that content or losing out on multi million dollar deals.

Consider that Patreon handles far more than just adult games and most of their users go through Mastercard or PayPal they lose less by banning content than they would by cutting business.

there's no way to argue with those who hate incest games bye
Lets just ignore the fact I have Bad Memories in my sig which is an incest game automatically voiding your dumb as fuck retort.

My point was the plot isn't complicated or juggled. It's as simple as they come.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Boss Man, Boss Woman scene, and Local Flavor Pic, how do I unlock these?
I am asking the same thing....even taking a steam save to the save folder yields no achievements let alone previous open scenes and such...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is there a way to unlock all scenes?
Yes. But not in a single play-through.

Yes. The Prologue was considered Chapter 1.
No. Prologue is prologue. It's not Chapter 1. But it is v0.1. Chapter 1 is v0.2. This latest release is Chapter 5 which is v0.6. Chapter 6 which will be v0.7 is still months away.

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Great update! Anyone else feel that:

Stoya mentioned in the past that your relationship with Jaye/Mallory will be fine if you remain honest with them. However, here's my spoiler-y take:

With the spoiler stuff out of the way I'd follow Stoya's advice in being honest with both LI's and avoiding and "diversions" from other characters. You use mods to unlock the gallery if you're ever curious how the different scenes play out if you don't feel comfortable breaking Jaye's trust.

One additional spoiler:

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes