4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Now this is what I call luck. I just downloaded the game 3 days ago and just finished it. And an update is already here. Lucky me.

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
I don't know if you have them were you live, But have you tried it by using a prepaid credit card ?
Mastercard and Visa both have them.
Patreon does not accept pre-paid credit cards. Trust me I tried using them. I also tried uploading the pre-paids to PayPal to give to Patreon but Patreon does not allow that either. These were legit VISA pre-paids too.

Patreon is denying devs money by refusing pre-paid CC's IMO.

Kinch310

Dec 17, 2021
If there's no incest in the game then i'm out good luck
If you play the game you will see that the story is 99% of the way there. Their non-relatedness is so convoluted that it almost seems like much of the prologue is an incredibly well-done workaround for Patreon. Somehow it preserves the taboo but actually makes the story richer. They seem closer actually from a family pov than a regular brother and sister. Tossing this one out is a big mistake. Might be the best game in the genre honestly.

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Well, it is up on for those who want to support it.

John David

Jun 21, 2017
Patreon does not accept pre-paid credit cards. Trust me I tried using them. I also tried uploading the pre-paids to PayPal to give to Patreon but Patreon does not allow that either. These were legit VISA pre-paids too.

Patreon is denying devs money by refusing pre-paid CC's IMO.
You can open a paypal account and add the prepaid card to it, then pay patreon through PP.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes