4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Jaye never was Christian's girlfriend though. :unsure: It's not something that was outright said in the game and it certainly isn't like Chad and Sage.

The difference is Christian isn't a main character - he was merely a tool that was used to drive a wedge between MC and Jaye and cause the separation.
MC thought so, and we too at that point.

Christian is way more important than Chad, is connected with the whole story

I will never give up at the idea that the A in AVN does not stay for adult....

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
MC thought so, and we too at that point.

Christian is way more important than Chad, is connected with the whole story

I will never give up at the idea that the A in AVN does not stay for adult....
I'm not comparing Christian to Chad, I just used Chad as an example. Their situations are completely different and I agree that Christian will probably be important part of the Prizer story.

Like I will never get why people who know it's an adult game and know they will probably see other characters having sex, play the game then get offended when they see such things. Like dude, if you don't like it, don't play it. There's no reason to post pointless stuff around forums just so you can spread your hate.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Mate I've been on the BaDIK thread for like 3 years, so it's something that I've been dealing with for a long long time.

Also, if a girl has a boyfriend already, she has to like the MC more than her boyfriend and her boyfriend has to end up revealed as gay who never had sex with her, otherwise the girl is labeled a whore because how dare she sleep with someone else other than the MC even though she just met him. :ROFLMAO: :Kappa:
Couldn't have said it better, I agree 100% with you. :)
Man, I'm just playing the game but I wouldn't look at the BADIK thread for anything in the world, I did it once and it was too much for me.:oops::eek:

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Our legendary wingman :love:

Tbh, if it wasn't for Tara interfering, MC probably wouldn't have revealed to Jaye that he blocked himself on her phone.
Ja, well. She is very good in pulling the strings on both of Jaye and Alex. She is kinda the worst friend to have and the best friend to have.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Ja, well. She is very good in pulling the strings on both of Jaye and Alex. She is kinda the worst friend to have and the best friend to have.
It's going to be a shame if we don't get a threesome with her and Jaye even once before the game is completed. :love:

But an ending in which MC marries Jaye and Tara ends up as their side piece would be legendary. :love:

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
It's going to be a shame if we don't get a threesome with her and Jaye even once before the game is completed. :love:

But an ending in which MC marries Jaye and Tara ends up as their side piece would be legendary. :love:
UH, yeah. I would love that very much. We can only hope, mate. ;)

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019

That would be fantastic, best combination ever! :love: :love: :love:

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
  • Haha
Reactions: WICKEDp4th
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes