4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Pede rasta 1

Dec 28, 2019
After playing the game main girl Jaye fells more like a ex wife that trying to get you back or something. She behave like you did terrible things to her or betrayed her or something one instence, then all flirty. Hell after 5 year of absence and parrents death, brother and sister dont even hug and mention it first couple encounters (but she very angry on MC because she love him?).
Idk, Mallory in that sence better written in my opinion.
I think you have not caught the nuances and details of the story

PreachyLocust

Apr 20, 2021
So Jaye behave like normal adult sibling when you first met her after 5 years?
The fact that you used the word "normal" makes me think you really skipped every single word in the "prologue".

- They were raised as siblings despite having no blood relation at all.
- They developed romantic feelings for each other and struggled with the morality of it.
- MC left without saying a word to anyone and they haven't talked or seen each other in 5 years.
- Their parents just died.

Their situation isn't normal. Why would anyone expect a normal reaction? Personally, if I was Jaye, MC would be dead to me. My anger and dissapointment would be too great to ignore. And I can hold grudges like a mf. I will never understand the "hate" towards Jaye. She remained loving and loyal despite multiple betrayals by the MC. The MC is the piece of shit in the story. You can't argue against that. He says so himself and the guilt he carries is the proof.

- He stopped hanging out with Jaye when they were kids without ever telling her why, excluding any say from her in the matter.
- He invaded her privacy by reading her diary.
- He invaded her privacy again by reading the text messages on her phone.
- He left her and blocked his number on her phone so she couldn't reach out, once again without an explanation or a goodbye and he remained absent for 5 years without a word.

The fact she can even find it in her heart to forgive him after all that should make her eligible for canonization.

Jimlong357

Jul 3, 2022
I wish the story in this game were a little less standard, because the visuals are very good. Don't get me wrong it's not bad, I just wish the game took a few more chances is all.

Darg

Dec 3, 2017
The fact that you used the word "normal" makes me think you really skipped every single word in the "prologue".

- They were raised as siblings despite having no blood relation at all.
- They developed romantic feelings for each other and struggled with the morality of it.
- MC left without saying a word to anyone and they haven't talked or seen each other in 5 years.
- Their parents just died.

Their situation isn't normal. Why would anyone expect a normal reaction? Personally, if I was Jaye, MC would be dead to me. My anger and dissapointment would be too great to ignore. And I can hold grudges like a mf. I will never understand the "hate" towards Jaye. She remained loving and loyal despite multiple betrayals by the MC. The MC is the piece of shit in the story. You can't argue against that. He says so himself and the guilt he carries is the proof.

- He stopped hanging out with Jaye when they were kids without ever telling her why, excluding any say from her in the matter.
- He invaded her privacy by reading her diary.
- He invaded her privacy again by reading the text messages on her phone.
- He left her and blocked his number on her phone so she couldn't reach out, once again without an explanation or a goodbye and he remained absent for 5 years without a word.

The fact she can even find it in her heart to forgive him after all that should make her eligible for canonization.
Thanks for explanation.
Its just from flashbacks they was presented like normal siblings except they love filings with no hate towards each other (blood connections kinda dosn't change that they were pretty happy family most of they life).
About part where MC ignore her first time, i dont get why parents didn't fix it between them after they hear explanation.
Plus most stuff is was when they was kids and she khows there was no bad intent.

Reactions: PreachyLocust

PreachyLocust

Apr 20, 2021
And for this she gave him the cold shoulder for YEARS.
It's not all her fault. But to say she's completely blameless is not entirely correct either.
I agree. I'm not trying to paint the MC as the devil and Jaye as an angel. They share quite a bit of blame. Their situation is a product of less than stellar parenting, immaturity (they were literally kids) and a series of misunderstandings that were never addressed properly. Everything could have been avoided.

I am however assigning most of the blame to the MC because he was the one who ran. Jaye was ready to talk and sort out their issues while the MC was scared of the consequences of laying everything out in the open. You can disagree but I don't think running away or ignoring your problems will ever make your situation better.

I like the story. It feels pretty grounded and believable for the most part and their emotional baggage adds to the narrative. There has to be some conflict or any story becomes pretty boring unless you're just in it for the lewd renders.

Reactions: Walter Victor

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
They are not normal adult siblings. They are estranged because they want to have sex with each other, which is why the MC ghosted her. She resents this because he left just as she was finally going to admit her feelings and/or confront him about his. It's pretty basic telenovela stuff.

Pede rasta 1

Dec 28, 2019
First, they have a different relationship than brother/sister, a mix between filial love, romance and admiration, all covered by a label.
Second, they are young adults who drag frustration due to friction in their adolescence. It seems logical to me that as soon as they meet they take out that frustration to return to the point where they left off to face it again, this time a little more mature. but maturity is fully reached until a minute before you die.
So yes, it seems normal to me that they take out their frustration and work on it as they want or can.
I think it's a good job on the characters, well developed and well done

Reactions: Walter Victor

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
A new Tweet appeared!

Summer is heating up! Need to find a way to cool down!

FWwRyr-WAAMrbbd.jpg

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
A new Tweet appeared!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It was posted on Thursday already: https://f95zone.to/threads/chasing-sunsets-v0-6-stone-fox-studios.62625/post-8443859

But thanks anyway :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sh0gvn

Cricco

May 5, 2021
If you refer to the bar MC, its fair enough to expect him to be exactly how you have decided to play him, but the MC has the Fiona encounter literally days/weeks before the reunion, which while it might not be the technical start of the story, its for all intents and purposes the start of the game and at that point he is still very much in love/obsessed with Jaye. Thats what I was referencing.
Nah. Only one who's still in love/downright obsessed and stuck in the past no matter what is Jaye. For their second meeting in years she literally recreated the moment that sent it all to shit, only this time she won't act as crappy so you better play along. In the present day MC might start out still caring about her or even still in denial to a degree but that's just how he starts out, and you can't tell me that after sabotaging her efforts/ignoring her at every turn, choices that the devs put there not me, it's unreasonable to say chapter 5 was quite the step back for the low love/trust routes.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
A new Tweet appeared!

View attachment 1904675
So nice. Pretty everything...

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Nah. Only one who's still in love/downright obsessed and stuck in the past no matter what is Jaye. For their second meeting in years she literally recreated the moment that sent it all to shit, only this time she won't act as crappy so you better play along. In the present day MC might start out still caring about her or even still in denial to a degree but that's just how he starts out, and you can't tell me that after sabotaging her efforts/ignoring her at every turn, choices that the devs put there not me, it's unreasonable to say chapter 5 was quite the step back for the low love/trust routes.
Both Jaye and Alex are reasonably written characters though. Both of them have their flaws and it's something nice to see at once. Most MC's or characters are written in a way that that they never make any mistakes and everyone loves them and it gets boring very quickly.

It's outright outlined in the prologue that Alex and Jaye have something more than an affection for each other. It even goes as far as Jaye punching that girl in the throat for speaking ill of Alex.

But due to the nature of how they last saw each other and what was the event that got them together again, the reactions first time they see each other again are believable and realistic.

I've always said it - Chasing Sunsets is probably in the top 2 of all time best written stories in AVN games.

Cricco

May 5, 2021
Both Jaye and Alex are reasonably written characters though. Both of them have their flaws and it's something nice to see at once. Most MC's or characters are written in a way that that they never make any mistakes and everyone loves them and it gets boring very quickly.

It's outright outlined in the prologue that Alex and Jaye have something more than an affection for each other. It even goes as far as Jaye punching that girl in the throat for speaking ill of Alex.

But due to the nature of how they last saw each other and what was the event that got them together again, the reactions first time they see each other again are believable and realistic.

I've always said it - Chasing Sunsets is probably in the top 2 of all time best written stories in AVN games.
Bruh, what :LUL: I respect heaping praise and farming thumbs but that's got exactly nothing to do with anything i said :LUL:

Reactions: Lostanddamned

PreachyLocust

Apr 20, 2021
Bit too soon the make that kind of statement imo. But one thing is for certain, the dialogue in this game is easily top 2 of all adult games I've played/seen. The banter is insanely funny and the more emotional lines also hit very well. Dialogue and facial expressions are an easy 10/10 for me. Story is very good but I could see it take a nosedive so I'll withold judgement for now.

PreachyLocust

Apr 20, 2021
Bruh, what :LUL: I respect heaping praise and farming thumbs but that's got exactly nothing to do with anything i said :LUL:
Dude to be honest it's not hard to tell you're just baiting reactions. I too would engage, but your "takes" or opinions or whatever are so far removed from anything I find rational or understandable, it becomes hard to... No offense. I take it you don't like Tara or Jaye...anyone else? Is Mallory more up your alley? Do you like anything about this game?

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes