4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Cultured quote from John Wayne

Bobbitt...
Difference is that John was an asshole who raped and abused Lorena. Human mentality is like a ticking time bomb and everyone has boundaries. If you push someone long enough and hard enough, it's a matter of time before they snap, no matter how stable they are. Considering what happened, Lorena had already been pushed beyond her boundaries.

Besides, there's a difference between fiery and batshit insane.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Difference is that John was an asshole who raped and abused Lorena. Human mentality is like a ticking time bomb and everyone has boundaries. If you push someone long enough and hard enough, it's a matter of time before they snap, no matter how stable they are. Considering what happened, Lorena had already been pushed beyond her boundaries.

Besides, there's a difference between fiery and batshit insane.
If she is hot or not

And on this no one can argue with me

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
Lostanddamned, I have something to confess.

2TaraRide095.jpg

While I was looking into the game files for the meme, I looked at the infamous Tara scene again. And I gotta say... it woke up something in me. I might actually like Tara more right now.
I booted up the game and while going through that scene again, it's special. I now agree with felicemastronzo, that it could be the hottest lewd scene I've probably seen, ever.

I have to update my Top 3 list now. And Lisa and Tara are tied now for me. LOL.

1 - Jaye
2 - Lisa & Tara
3 - Mallory

I never knew this day would come.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Expand on your post a bit mate, I don't understand anything from it.

Are you talking about Jaye or Tara or are you on about Lorena still?
I was speaking in general, if a girl is hot she is never really crazy, she is a type, she is proud, she is fun etc.

Until she shits in your bed

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Lostanddamned, I have something to confess.

View attachment 1976479

While I was looking into the game files for the meme, I looked at the infamous Tara scene again. And I gotta say... it woke up something in me! I might actually like Tara more right now LOL.
I booted up the game and while going through that scene again, it's special. I now agree with felicemastronzo, that it could be the hottest lewd scene I've probably seen, ever.

I have to update my Top 3 list now. And Lisa and Tara are tied now for me. LOL.

1 - Jaye
2 - Lisa & Tara
3 - Mallory

I never knew this day would come.
Talk about top 10 anime betrayals. :ROFLMAO:

But that makes sense, with you being felicemastronzo #2 and all. :Kappa:

• Haha
Reactions: LizaS

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I was speaking in general, if a girl is hot she is never really crazy, she is a type, she is proud, she is fun etc.

Until she shits in your bed
Well I don't know about you, but I've definitely met girls that were hot and crazy. One for example was dating a guy I've known, he proposed to her and she said that she wasn't ready for it. 10 days later she wakes up and finds him standing on the window sill of their 8th floor apartment.... And you know how that one ended? She did nothing and let him jump.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well I don't know about you, but I've definitely met girls that were hot and crazy. One for example was dating a guy I've known, he proposed to her and she said that she wasn't ready for it. 10 days later she wakes up and finds him standing on the window sill of their 8th floor apartment.... And you know how that one ended? She did nothing and let him jump.
She is not the only crazy one in this story...

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
I was giving an example, I wasn't placing a blame on anyone.

Besides, back on topic - what gives you the impression that Jaye is crazy? She's fiery, that's all. Now Fiona? To me, she literally gives a stay the fuck away from her impression.
Agreed. Fiona could become an antagonist later in the story. She do be cray-cray.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lostanddamned

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
Probably.

What leads me to the thought is that we can't avoid her content, so she will definitely play a part in the story in the future. And I'm not sure it will be a protagonistic role.
Her first lewd-scene, yes. But in my first playthrough, I've somehow avoided her text messages content actually. I didn't reply with a d-pic, so she didn't send anything back. :unsure:
Her being in MC's house could be a potential plot device later on. For drama.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I was giving an example, I wasn't placing a blame on anyone.

Besides, back on topic - what gives you the impression that Jaye is crazy? She's fiery, that's all. Now Fiona? To me, she literally gives a stay the fuck away from her impression.
Agreed. Fiona could become an antagonist later in the story.
Actually on Jaye I only mentioned anger management, not that she is crazy. Other than joking about it.

And I don't think there is any doubt about that.

I don't, however, see what Fiona would have done that was sensational....

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes