4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Her first lewd-scene, yes. But in my first playthrough, I've somehow avoided her text messages content actually. I didn't reply with a d-pic, so she didn't send anything back. :unsure:
Her being in MC's house could be a potential plot device later on. For drama.
I avoided sending a dick pic to her as well. I had a feeling that it was going to be something that comes back to bite us in the ass in the future, so I skipped that option. But the outcome of chapter 5 remains the same no matter what choices you make in the game - she always sends a package and it always ends up in Jaye's hands.

Reactions: LizaS

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
I avoided sending a dick pic to her as well. I had a feeling that it was going to be something that comes back to bite us in the ass in the future, so I skipped that option. But the outcome of chapter 5 remains the same no matter what choices you make in the game - she always sends a package and it always ends up in Jaye's hands.
That's actually my thought process as well. From the start for me, I have been suspicious of her being a problem later on already.
With the possible variations, it might be something else. Like if you sent a dick pic, she could be a kinder version than if you haven't sent one.
I also think, the inside of the package could differ from the choices you made. We didn't see the inside of it after all. :unsure:

Reactions: Lostanddamned

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Actually on Jaye I only mentioned anger management, not that she is crazy. Other than joking about it.

And I don't think there is any doubt about that.

I don't, however, see what Fiona would have done that was sensational....
She probably won't be a major villain in the future, but rather a minor drama that we have to deal with. I don't remember if her husband was wealthy or powerful, but she still files for divorce anyway. She even goes as far as to agreeing to do business with MC to be closer to him. It could be something to cause Jaye to get jealous (and we can all agree she looks cute when she's mad/jealous).

The gift is probably a 3D print of her vagina, but it ends up in Jaye's hands and she'll probably get even more jealous if she opens it.

"First Mallory and now Fiona?!"

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
That's actually my thought process as well. From the start for me, I have been suspicious of her being a problem later on already.
With the possible variations, it might be something else. Like if you sent a dick pic, she could be a kinder version than if you haven't sent one.
I also think, the inside of the package could differ from the choices you made. We didn't see the inside of it after all. :unsure:
You gave me an idea. I think she probably will be someone who unintentionally gives info about MC and/or Jaye to Prizer for the definite kidnapping/assassination attempt that looks like we'll be getting in the future.

• Wow

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Or she will be mistaken for the love of mc (Jaye/Mallory) and kidnapped instead of her
Won't that make Prizer look like bunch of incompetent morons though? That would be bad writing IMO, like these dudes kill the judge's wife and we see how outrageously evil the bad guys are, then they go and kidnap the wrong person.

Reactions: ename144

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Won't that make Prizer look like bunch of incompetent morons though? That would be bad writing IMO, like these dudes kill the judge's wife and we see how outrageously evil the bad guys are, then they go and kidnap the wrong person.
Why? How do they know who he is actually in a relationship with?

Then Fiona really 'loves' mc and would present herself as his girlfriend and having no idea about the clash with Prizer would not hide it.

Jaye, Mallory and mc on the other hand should act with a little more caution

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Why? How do they know who he is actually in a relationship with?

Then Fiona really 'loves' mc and would present herself as his girlfriend and having no idea about the clash with Prizer would not hide it.

Jaye, Mallory and mc on the other hand should act with a little more caution
An important part of assassination and kidnapping is reconnaissance. During that time period the target is studied full time for thing like who he meets with, habits, schedule, places he likes to visit and etc.

You don't go and try to whack someone out of the blue, that's just being retarded.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
An important part of assassination and kidnapping is reconnaissance. During that time period the target is studied full time for thing like who he meets with, habits, schedule, places he likes to visit and etc.

You don't go and try to whack someone out of the blue, that's just being retarded.
imagine if they are interjecting MC by phone, are they more likely to think he is romantically linked to Fiona (and possibly Linda) or Jaye and Mallory?
on Jaye there are only eventually the photos Tara sent him, on Fiona any of their conversations....

when their target was the judge's wife there was a definite target, if they are looking for something to leverage MC, Fiona would be fine and still not a bad target...

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
imagine if they are interjecting MC by phone, are they more likely to think he is romantically linked to Fiona (and possibly Linda) or Jaye and Mallory?
on Jaye there are only eventually the photos Tara sent him, on Fiona any of their conversations....

when their target was the judge's wife there was a definite target, if they are looking for something to leverage MC, Fiona would be fine and still not a bad target...
If the objective is to blackmail MC or force him to do something, going after Jaye/Mallory/Tara would be more effective, as he feels more affectionate toward them and would be more devastated.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If the objective is to blackmail MC or force him to do something, going after Jaye/Mallory/Tara would be more effective, as he feels more affectionate toward them and would be more devastated.
And why not Fiona?

Jaye and Mallory should be cautious and therefore not an easy target, Fiona does not know she is a target

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
And why not Fiona?

Jaye and Mallory should be cautious and therefore not an easy target, Fiona does not know she is a target
Because Fiona is just a fling, even MC admits that he's not serious about her. Prizer don't know that, but I'd bet that the MC would go to greater lengths for Jaye/Mallory than Fiona, they just happen to be more important to him.

Besides, kidnapping Fiona does nothing for the story and it's not really a good idea for Prizer to make themselves a new enemy in Fiona and probably her husband (assuming that he's wealthy and powerful).

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Because Fiona is just a fling, even MC admits that he's not serious about her. Prizer don't know that, but I'd bet that the MC would go to greater lengths for Jaye/Mallory than Fiona, they just happen to be more important to him.

Besides, kidnapping Fiona does nothing for the story and it's not really a good idea for Prizer to make themselves a new enemy in Fiona and probably her husband (assuming that he's wealthy and powerful).
again?

the relationship with Fiona is obvious and not hidden, and Fiona knows nothing about Prizer, she is an easy target. that it is just a sex affair how should Prizer know? and wouldn't MC react equally to her being kidnapped?

of the relationship with Mallory and Jaye only the people involved can know for sure, from the outside it would be very difficult to have any certainty, Jaye naturally also as just a sister represents a target. but both know about the prizer, a ride from a stranger would never accept it. to date the only way to kidnap Jaye would be to assault the boat, a bit more complicated than kidnapping a serene and lonely woman in a house in sicily...

then narratively they are different solutions with advantages and disadvantages. if they kidnap Jaye or Mallory we are all sure that somehow they will rescue her, if they kidnap Fiona we don't have that certainty

Wouldn't MC rescuing Jaye be the most mundane of possible scenes?

but then really according to you Prizer who just killed a judge's wife should care about Fiona's (cuckolded) ex-husband? but are you serious?

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
If you get it, you get it.

View attachment 1976391
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't get why anyone would use the uglier mystique
but besides that, I don't get it.

Lostanddamned, I have something to confess.

View attachment 1976479

While I was looking into the game files for the meme, I looked at the infamous Tara scene again. And I gotta say... it woke up something in me. I might actually like Tara more right now.
I booted up the game and while going through that scene again, it's special. I now agree with felicemastronzo, that it could be the hottest lewd scene I've probably seen, ever.

I have to update my Top 3 list now. And Lisa and Tara are tied now for me. LOL.

1 - Jaye
2 - Lisa & Tara
3 - Mallory

I never knew this day would come.
nyah nyah nyah
YOU'RE NEXT LOST

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
This isn't true; I've never seen a package from Fiona during Chapter 5, even on my Jaye run. But then again I've never responded to any of Fiona's texts (when given a choice - the MC will auto respond at first). Unless this is some sort of serendipitous glitch, it is possible to alter the outcome if you refuse hard enough.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
This isn't true; I've never seen a package from Fiona during Chapter 5, even on my Jaye run. But then again I've never responded to any of Fiona's texts (when given a choice - the MC will auto respond at first). Unless this is some sort of serendipitous glitch, it is possible to alter the outcome if you refuse hard enough.
Weird.

I got it even on my Jaye only route where I went after Jaye only. I’ll test it later but it sounds like a glitch from what you described.

Or maybe, the gift is related to some other variable than the one if you replied to Fiona.

again?

the relationship with Fiona is obvious and not hidden, and Fiona knows nothing about Prizer, she is an easy target. that it is just a sex affair how should Prizer know? and wouldn't MC react equally to her being kidnapped?

of the relationship with Mallory and Jaye only the people involved can know for sure, from the outside it would be very difficult to have any certainty, Jaye naturally also as just a sister represents a target. but both know about the prizer, a ride from a stranger would never accept it. to date the only way to kidnap Jaye would be to assault the boat, a bit more complicated than kidnapping a serene and lonely woman in a house in sicily...

then narratively they are different solutions with advantages and disadvantages. if they kidnap Jaye or Mallory we are all sure that somehow they will rescue her, if they kidnap Fiona we don't have that certainty

Wouldn't MC rescuing Jaye be the most mundane of possible scenes?

but then really according to you Prizer who just killed a judge's wife should care about Fiona's (cuckolded) ex-husband? but are you serious?
They probably won’t care, but making more and more powerful enemies WILL bite you in the ass in the future.

Kidnapping Fiona and especially if they kidnap her because they think she is MC’s girlfriend does nothing for and represents Prizer as incompetent

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes