4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
damn it the girls in this game are stunning :love: the game deserves a fan art page
by the way Jaye best girl
It’s time for LizaS ’ prayer:

Our red-head, who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Queendom come,
Thy will be done,
on earth, as it is in heaven.

Give us today's Lisa ending.
And forgive us our sins,
as we forgive those who sins against us.
And lead us not into only MGs ending,
but deliver us a Lisa/Tara ending.

"Jaye is love, Jaye is life"
Amen.

images (21).jpeg

:Kappa:

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
It’s time for LizaS ’ prayer:

Our red-head, who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Queendom come,
Thy will be done,
on earth, as it is in heaven.

Give us today's Lisa ending.
And forgive us our sins,
as we forgive those who sins against us.
And lead us not into only MGs ending,
but deliver us a Lisa/Tara ending.

"Jaye is love, Jaye is life"
Amen.

images (21).jpeg

:Kappa:
Amen, fellow followers of our red-headed goddess.

images (28).jpeg

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lostanddamned

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Not even her? Who said I didn't like her?
It's been your vibe to disagree with me so it's something I expected you to say, like Tara is better. :Kappa:

But, you can say that the render is high school Lisa, not flashback Lisa because we've already seen flashback Lisa in the Sarah flashback and she was fire in it. :love:

• Haha
Reactions: LizaS

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
It's been your vibe to disagree with me so it's something I expected you to say, like Tara is better. :Kappa:

But, you can say that the render is high school Lisa, not flashback Lisa because we've already seen flashback Lisa in the Sarah flashback and she was fire in it. :love:
Lisa is always fiiire.

It's still baffling to me that felice has Fiona above Lisa. LIKE WTF, MAN.
Jaye
Mallory
Tara
Fiona
Lisa

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Lisa is always fiiire.

It's still baffling to me that felice has Fiona above Lisa. LIKE WTF, MAN.
for me, appearance counts up to a certain point, even more so in a game like this where the level is very high (is there a female character we can call ugly?).

add to this the fact that for now Lisa has the flattest characterisation we can expect (a badass, which is the most common female figure ever), a nutcase like Fiona, even if only as a disturbing element, seems to me much more interesting

• Wow

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
for me, appearance counts up to a certain point, even more so in a game like this where the level is very high (is there a female character we can call ugly?).

add to this the fact that for now Lisa has the flattest characterisation we can expect (a badass, which is the most common female figure ever), a nutcase like Fiona, even if only as a disturbing element, seems to me much more interesting
They can't portray her as incompetent or clueless though, you don't become a CEO of a multibillion dollar company by being incompetent or by chance. So she should be badass and intimidating. If they portrayed her as a wimp, people would have said that Lisa is a damsel in distress that constantly needs to be helped.

So I don't think Lisa is a boring character, calling her realistic would be the better option.

• Thinking Face

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
They can't portray her as incompetent or clueless though, you don't become a CEO of a multibillion dollar company by being incompetent or by chance. So she should be badass and intimidating. If they portrayed her as a wimp, people would have said that Lisa is a damsel in distress that constantly needs to be helped.

So I don't think Lisa is a boring character, calling her realistic would be the better option.
I didn't say she's boring, but that it's an overused characterisation that therefore doesn't hold my interest in any particular way

Jaye, Tara and Captain Tanaka are also badass, but the first two add something to that

instead for now Lisa is only and exclusively that, and we have not only watched her strictly at work, but she has remained quite one-dimensional (but of course there is time)

then it's not true that if she hadn't been like that then she would have appeared as an incompetent or a wimp, there are many possible characterisations

George is basically a comic character, but because of this he appears neither incompetent nor inept

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I didn't say she's boring, but that it's an overused characterisation that therefore doesn't hold my interest in any particular way

Jaye, Tara and Captain Tanaka are also badass, but the first two add something to that

instead for now Lisa is only and exclusively that, and we have not only watched her strictly at work, but she has remained quite one-dimensional (but of course there is time)

then it's not true that if she hadn't been like that then she would have appeared as an incompetent or a wimp, there are many possible characterisations

George is basically a comic character, but because of this he appears neither incompetent nor inept
That's the effect of being a side girl though, we are shown that Polygene is practically life for Lisa. Perhaps in the future we'll get more opportunity to really take a look at her life.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
That's the effect of being a side girl though, we are shown that Polygene is practically life for Lisa. Perhaps in the future we'll get more opportunity to really take a look at her life.
I believe that Lisa is not a secondary girl like Tanaka, the captain's wife or the taxi driver, so she will have time to develop as a character, in the end she has only really been part of the story for one chapter

for now she interests me little

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I believe that Lisa is not a secondary girl like Tanaka, the captain's wife or the taxi driver, so she will have time to develop as a character, in the end she has only really been part of the story for one chapter

for now she interests me little
FYI, Lisa wasn't even planned for the game, she originally was a model that Kentyrr rendered, but people loved it so much that he decided to introduce her in the game.

So you could say that the characters in the game are like 3 tiers?

Like:

Tier 1 - Jaye, Mallory
Tier 2 - Lisa, Tara, Amanda, Linda, Erica, Fiona
Tier 3 - Tanaka, Bianca

:unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: felicemastronzo
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes