4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
FYI, Lisa wasn't even planned for the game, she originally was a model that Kentyrr rendered, but people loved it so much that he decided to introduce her in the game.

So you could say that the characters in the game are like 3 tiers?

Like:

Tier 1 - Jaye, Mallory
Tier 2 - Lisa, Tara, Amanda, Linda, Erica, Fiona
Tier 3 - Tanaka, Bianca

:unsure:
Jaye and Mallory only because they are both LI, otherwise they could also be separated given the mismatch between the two

Tara, Lisa and Fiona, apart from having sex with MC, I see them as more central to the story anyway
Amanda could fit into this group

Linda and Erica are really little more than memories from the past

the other female characters I don't even know if they are worth considering (is Bianca the captain's wife or the divorcee?)

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Jaye and Mallory only because they are both LI, otherwise they could also be separated given the mismatch between the two

Tara, Lisa and Fiona, apart from having sex with MC, I see them as more central to the story anyway
Amanda could fit into this group

Linda and Erica are really little more than memories from the past

the other female characters I don't even know if they are worth considering (is Bianca the captain's wife or the divorcee?)
Sophie is the captain's wife, Bianca is that woman that tells Jaye that there is a package for MC in the end of chapter 5. I don't remember if she was divorced.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Lisa is always fiiire.

It's still baffling to me that felice has Fiona above Lisa. LIKE WTF, MAN.
I rank them about equal. Fiona's got the crazy vibe, but Lisa feels like "discount Jaye". She's not bad looking by any stretch, but feels more like the consolation prize you win if you somehow manage to fuck everything up with Jaye in the first place. I keep expecting MC on that route to say something like "Is there any chance you'd dye your hair red?"

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I rank them about equal. Fiona's got the crazy vibe, but Lisa feels like "discount Jaye". She's not bad looking by any stretch, but feels more like the consolation prize you win if you somehow manage to fuck everything up with Jaye in the first place. I keep expecting MC on that route to say something like "Is there any chance you'd dye your hair red?"
Don't destroy my hopes of a Jaye/Lisa threesome. :cry:

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Don't destroy my hopes of a Jaye/Lisa threesome. :cry:
jaye kinda locks you out of Lisa... I assume you're going to have to choose between Mallory and Jaye at the end considering they're the two main ones. So I prefer my run where I skip the bed tent scene and potentially get Mallory, Lisa + side girls. Instead of Jaye + side girls...
sacrifice-shrek.gif

Reactions: Lostanddamned

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
jaye kinda locks you out of Lisa... I assume you're going to have to choose between Mallory and Jaye at the end considering they're the two main ones. So I prefer my run where I skip the bed tent scene and potentially get Mallory, Lisa + side girls. Instead of Jaye + side girls...
View attachment 1980722
If that's your vibe, that's cool. But for me Jaye is always a priority. :love:

Besides I have multiple saves - Jaye love+trust/Mallory trust only, Mallory love+trust/Jaye trust only and Others where I have trust with both Jaye and Mallory.

ReeseQian

Sep 16, 2019
Jaye will always be First No matter how Hot Lisa is .....Feeling is most Important ...
1.Jaye....( Mc and Her are madly in Love )
2.TaraBear...( In love with MC but want to make Jaye Happy )
3.MILF's Daughter ( She has eyes on MC for so long but Mc is still in love with Redhead girl with Green eyes only )
4.Lisa ( Beautiful but She knows who he is in love with )
5. Mallory ( Not sure ... Just not feeling there yet.. But Mc is here to help her.. and she here to make Jaye Jealously... )...
6. Sarah ..( I think she Knews and could be why She went traveled to see her Son last time )

Maybe Its My choice I choose thats change story ... But Jaye will always be Number 1..

Now I am going to try do Mallory's Path and See how it goes ... it going to be really Hard for me to Ignore Jaye....Thanks god for have " skip" for I dont have to Read Jaye's Pains LOL

Reactions: Pede rasta 1

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
  • Haha
Reactions: Redd23

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Would love to see Lostanddamned throat-punch felicemastronzo IRL. Then felicemastronzo uses his shapeshifter powers (like Tara). So, when's the 1v1 gonna happen and where? :Kappa:

Also, having Fiona above Lisa is libelous and punishable by the court of law. Explain urself! :ROFLMAO:
I think all the alts are starting to confuse felicemastronzo and he is mixing up characters.

P.S: I'd reck that bitch 1v1 :Kappa:
the reality that he would spend half an hour slapping himself, and afterwards he would tell of an epic brawl.

but we love him like that

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
but I do not agree... and I am not Guido above all

without balls? then I guess you're one of the first models, without options
Shit did you become an alt of yourself? :unsure: How tf do you have Jaye above Tara? What happened to "Tara best girl"? :Kappa:

Now there are two types of balls. There are big brave balls, and there are little mincey balls. But you are the only tennis player that I know that has no balls. :Kappa:

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes