4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Shit did you become an alt of yourself? :unsure: How tf do you have Jaye above Tara? What happened to "Tara best girl"? :Kappa:

Now there are two types of balls. There are big brave balls, and there are little mincey balls. But you are the only tennis player that I know that has no balls. :Kappa:
only you know that...

one gives a little free will and these are the results, I am too generous

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lostanddamned

ReeseQian

Sep 16, 2019
Unless your are deep in Mallory.... or Fiona....

Fiona... Didnt send her D picture and in the end Jaya got package... .. Might have to go back and replay again to not answer to Fiona at all ..

( I am new and this is my 2nd game..).. is there any more Games alike this while I can wait?

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
ename144 I just tested Fiona's gift - it's not related to the dick pic, but rather the second text (the one where you get the options to reply to her or ignore her).

If you ignore the second text, she does not send MC a gift and it doesn't end up in Jaye's hands. So it certainly will be interesting to see how it branches out.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ename144 and LizaS

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Good grief. Jaye was so much sexier back when she wasn't trying to seduce the MC. :confused:
What makes you think she's trying to seduce the MC? I see her trying to get some laundry out of the dryer.
I realize the preview that spawned these posts is nearly a month old, but I had forgotten about this little exchange until I blundered into it again tonight. It seems significantly less hypothetical after that preview:
Stuck_in_dryer_1.jpg Stuck_in_dryer_2.jpg Stuck_in_dryer_3.jpg Stuck_in_dryer_4.jpg

Clearly I was misreading the situation in the preview despite Kaili's attempts to warn me that might happen. My apologies, Kentyrr!

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I realize the preview that spawned these posts is nearly a month old, but I had forgotten about this little exchange until I blundered into it again tonight. It seems significantly less hypothetical after that preview:
View attachment 1985099 View attachment 1985100 View attachment 1985101 View attachment 1985102

Clearly I was misreading the situation in the preview despite Kaili's attempts to warn me that might happen. My apologies, Kentyrr!
Kaili clearly has the ability to predict the future.:Kappa:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What is another odd job where MC can throbb the worries away off some strung out hottie.
NICE!!! Hope that's not a spoiler but a random render by Kent
View attachment 1985099 View attachment 1985100 View attachment 1985101 View attachment 1985102

MC has a calling, we shoud encourage him to let loose and enjoy being handy and crafty.

Reactions: Lostanddamned
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes