jimmy198585

Jan 13, 2019
Chasing Sunsets [v0.6] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.58 GB
Original Size Mac: 4.54 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 899 MB: - MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 864 MB: - MEGA

Chasing Sunsets [v0.6] Walkthrough & Cheat Mod

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my
MEGA LINK IS NOT WORKING

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
I agree that the overall impact on the story is somewhat small as the decisions mainly focus on character perception. But honestly I'm cool with that, I do enjoy story driven games where choices have an impact on the story itself but man this is such a good game and the story itself is good there's nothing to complain about imo.

Reactions: Coroner90

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Saw an even worse one, 'CS story is bad and boring', checked his reviews he praised College Kings 1 & 2 and Fifa. I feel vindicated every time I see a dumb takes and I 'stalk' them just to find out they consider WMV and Milfy City, or some other bottom of the barrel fan-service garbage as masterpieces.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
BaD is more of a game than Chasing Sunsets is, for sure; but that's also like comparing Mirror's Edge and Gone Home. One's clearly got more put into the gameplay aspect, but neither is slacking when it comes to overall effort as a game experience.
But what is meant by being more game?
more fun?

i don't understand

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
The relative merit of games is extremely subjective. One person's treasure is another person's trash.

However, for what it's worth, F95 has its own ratings. We all know that BaDIK has been at or near the top for a couple of years. I just checked through the top 500 in those ratings and didn't come across College Kings. It doesn't mean that one game is better than the other, but it does mean that one is more popular on F95.

I should also point out that while on the BaDIK thread they may ban reviews that mention College Kings, on the OP at College Kings you will fine this warning, "Review notice: Any reviews mentioning Being A DIK will be removed!"

You had better read these game-comparison posts quickly though, because I suspect a mod will delete them all. Especially, if things get nasty, as seems to be happening.

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Had a couple reported posts, what do I find? The holy grail of off topic posts.
It has derailed through pages and now it stops.

Any user going off-topic after my post will get an automatic 1-point warning or Thread ban
You guys have been warned.

Please follow forum rules.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes