4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
NebulousShooter, your question on the mc's lunch in chapter 4? Here's the answer:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm pretty sure that's exactly how it went down, exactly...
Jaye when she sees someone else giving lunch to MC

1662116190325.png

The “you are 2 seconds away from getting punched in the throat” look. :Kappa:

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
NebulousShooter, your question on the mc's lunch in chapter 4? Here's the answer:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm pretty sure that's exactly how it went down, exactly...
WTF. I've never seen this! So our lovely Chef Tanaka gets more screentime if you're not on Jaye path?
Wow. Now, I am kinda not liking how Jaye's path just locks you out with everybody.
First mah gurl Lisa and now this?!

Unacceptable! :Kappa:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
WTF. I've never seen this! So our lovely Chef Tanaka gets more screentime if you're not on Jaye path?
Wow. Now, I am kinda not liking how Jaye's path just locks you out with everybody.
First mah gurl Lisa and now this?!

Unacceptable! :Kappa:
No wonder that shazba discovered that there are more Tanaka options. Wouldn’t surprise me if he finds a Tanaka ending as well. :Kappa:

• I just jizzed my pants
  • Haha
Reactions: LizaS and shazba

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
Anybody else bothered that this 'natural' redhead has dark eyebrows ? Looks super jarring to me.
Tara has the same feature, but somehow it's bugging me less on her, probably because the rest of her color palette is more natural.
Lisa who seems to use the same DAZ model as Jaye, however her colors and tweaks make her the better looking one in my opinion.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes