4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I assume that's a side-effect of the de-aging since this appears to be another flashback. (Hopefully this one won't include a mandatory sex scene.)
Oh, good grief! If the developer thinks a sex scene is appropriate and needs to be mandatory, it will be so. I don't see why that would be such a terrible blow to your enjoyment.

It's one thing to criticize a developer when you think a scene doesn't fit the characters involved or the flow of the game. It's quite another thing to anticipate that such a scene would be unrealistic, especially when we don't even know if any such scene will be in the release or how it might be prefaced.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Oh, good grief! If the developer thinks a sex scene is appropriate and needs to be mandatory, it will be so. I don't see why that would be such a terrible blow to your enjoyment.

It's one thing to criticize a developer when you think a scene doesn't fit the characters involved or the flow of the game. It's quite another thing to anticipate that such a scene would be unrealistic, especially when we don't even know if any such scene will be in the release or how it might be prefaced.
You don't see why unavoidable sex scenes with unpleasant characters would dampen my enjoyment of the game? Really? Look, I'm not objecting to an optional sex scene, but IMHO it's a mistake to assume players will find any sex scene automatically appealing - especially with a side character like Tara. Why force the issue?

This has nothing to do with 'realism.' I don't like Tara; the less I have to do with her the better. It's as simple as that. We already had one unavoidable sex scene with her and I was willing to go along with it because it was part of the MC's backstory. But we're six chapters on from the prologue (or will be once the update drops); the time for backstory is over. If there was more between the MC and Tara while he was on walkabout, we should have learned about it earlier in the game.

At this point I don't think it's unreasonable to let us choose who we see the MC fooling around with. That's doubly important given the way Amanda behaved in Chapter 5.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

You don't see why unavoidable sex scenes with unpleasant characters would dampen my enjoyment of the game? Really? Look, I'm not objecting to an optional sex scene, but IMHO it's a mistake to assume players will find any sex scene automatically appealing - especially with a side character like Tara. Why force the issue?

This has nothing to do with 'realism.' I don't like Tara; the less I have to do with her the better. It's as simple as that. We already had one unavoidable sex scene with her and I was willing to go along with it because it was part of the MC's backstory. But we're six chapters on from the prologue (or will be once the update drops); the time for backstory is over. If there was more between the MC and Tara while he was on walkabout, we should have learned about it earlier in the game.

At this point I don't think it's unreasonable to let us choose who we see the MC fooling around with. That's doubly important given the way Amanda behaved in Chapter 5.
:oops: :oops: :oops:

Be calm: if it is a flashback it is impossible it is sexual, if it is not and there is sex, highly unlikely, it will definitely be optional

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017

Maybe if there is such a scene in the game, the developer will allow your MC to polish the stanchions on the pier instead.

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
I assume that's a side-effect of the de-aging since this appears to be another flashback. (Hopefully this one won't include a mandatory sex scene.)
Oh yeah, thats definitely it. I had not looked at the back of the head of our presumed MC Alex thats blurred. It does seem like him as young guy.

Taras face though, to me it doesnt look like her young iteration except for the hairstyle. Something else though that my brain keys into regarding her features are missing for whatever reason. Not bad but just... new.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
dead links
Did you just quote a random user, on a comment from 5 months ago that has nothing to do with anything just so you can say that the perfectly working links are not working?! :WaitWhat:

The last time I saw someone as technology challenged was my great-grandfather and he died in ww2.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes