4.60 star(s) 308 Votes
Sep 21, 2017
Chasing Sunsets [v0.6] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.58 GB
Original Size Mac: 4.54 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 899 MB: - MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 864 MB: - MEGA

Chasing Sunsets [v0.6] Walkthrough & Cheat Mod

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my
dead links?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Did you just quote a random user, on a comment from 5 months ago that has nothing to do with anything just so you can say that the perfectly working links are not working?! :WaitWhat:

The last time I saw someone as technology challenged was my great-grandfather and he died in ww2.
Yours was not such a decisive move

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Sep 21, 2017
Did you just quote a random user, on a comment from 5 months ago that has nothing to do with anything just so you can say that the perfectly working links are not working?! :WaitWhat:

The last time I saw someone as technology challenged was my great-grandfather and he died in ww2.
actually i was watching tarantula movie in a theatre when it opened...now i have a hobo beside me on the street, teaching me how to hack wifi and earn money by eating disgusting stuff on tiktok...i luv da future!

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
The plans are for them to release the update before the end of September. But they haven't announced the release date yet, but I think we will get some news next week probably.
I certainly hope so. We have passed their unofficial target of a release every 90 days and I can't be the only one starting to feel just a teeny weeny bit antsy waiting for more <insert your favorite CS babe>.

Reactions: Lostanddamned

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I certainly hope so. We have passed their unofficial target of a release every 90 days and I can't be the only one starting to feel just a teeny weeny bit antsy waiting for more <insert your favorite CS babe>.
They released the schedule graph last month and like 60% of it was complete, so I think they are doing the finishing touches and would probably start testing soon.

I know the wait is bad, especially since the update is supposed to be a Jaye update, but have patience. Everything we need will soon be here.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
ename144, I know that you were avoiding the incest angle just to end up incest bombed with the Mallory plot. Do you still like Mallory, or is just the lesser evil for you at this point? From what I've seen discussed, I know you dislike fan favorites Tara and Amanda as well, what about Lisa?

Sep 21, 2017
Chasing Sunsets [v0.6] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.58 GB
Original Size Mac: 4.54 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 899 MB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 864 MB: - WORKUPLOAD

Chasing Sunsets [v0.6] Walkthrough & Cheat Mod

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my
this is what i see when i click both links... Untitled.png
the top is clicking on mixdrop (it won't appear even if i click on "yes") and the bottom is clicking on workupload...its been days now and some of the games that provide links from these two sites end up like this on my browser...mega is the only link that works and gofile site needs to be posted (by me!) and i need to click that link that i posted myself for it to work...i dunno whats going on...

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
this is what i see when i click both links... View attachment 2031082
the top is clicking on mixdrop (it won't appear even if i click on "yes") and the bottom is clicking on workupload...its been days now and some of the games that provide links from these two sites end up like this on my browser...mega is the only link that works and gofile site needs to be posted (by me!) and i need to click that link that i posted myself for it to work...i dunno whats going on...
When I click.
1662591568405.png 1662591598999.png
Maybe check your browser settings
or just google about the issue.

P.S. I won't upload to MEGA so that someone from this forum reports my links so that my MEGA account is suspended and GoFile is a nightmare to upload.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
When I click.
View attachment 2031093 View attachment 2031094
Maybe check your browser settings
or just google about the issue.

P.S. I won't upload to MEGA so that someone from this forum reports my links so that my MEGA account is suspended and GoFile is a nightmare to upload.
Whoever it was that reported you to mega from this thread was very ingracious. I too have noticed that GoFile is a pain in the ass.

Reactions: JokerLeader

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
ename144, I know that you were avoiding the incest angle just to end up incest bombed with the Mallory plot. Do you still like Mallory, or is just the lesser evil for you at this point? From what I've seen discussed, I know you dislike fan favorites Tara and Amanda as well, what about Lisa?
The faux-incest angle is frustrating (mostly because the characters will not shut up about it), but it doesn't bother me all that much; as the MC says, Mallory isn't his mother even if she shares certain traits. It's a bizarre situation that doesn't really map to incest whatever the genetics say. Plus I quite like Mallory's snarky nerd side. She'd probably be my choice even if Jaye weren't such a convincing sister. The big problem now is that Amanda seems to be joined at the hip with Mal, and I can't stand Amanda.

As for Lisa, I have no strong feelings on her either way. I think the game treats her with a respect the character hasn't actually earned (based on how badly Polygene has handled this lawsuit) and I don't find her personality very appealing. But she hasn't done anything objectionable so I'm fine leaving her as a background character. It's not like I'd want to 'cheat' on Mallory anyway.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Whoever it was that reported you to mega from this thread was very ingracious. I too have noticed that GoFile is a pain in the ass.
Not in this thread, in the forum, that's why no compressor uses Mega anymore

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
NebulousShooter said:
I was reading back through the thread, looking for some posts that I remembered about and if I had to try to paint a picture of what the 2nd half of this thread looks like, it would be this.

LD and I love you, felice. :love:
On the record, Lost was the only one torturing Felice okay? I didn't do anything to felice if something happens to him a'ight? Tara best girl!
Off the record, Jaye best girl, Lisa best side girl. :Kappa: :KEK:

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes