4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Kentyrr

Chasing Sunsets Dev/Artist
Game Developer
Nov 29, 2019
My bad, thought this was some custom fanart. I guess it shows I'm new to this thread.

P.S. Quick question - is there a specific reason why Jaye and Tara have dark eyebrows contrasting with their hair color ?
LOL! It's all good, no worries! There's no specific reason, it was purely an aesthetic choice. I liked how they looked and went with it.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Thinking about this game I was wondering one thing: MC's mother is one sex woman. And according to the lore Mallory is supposed to be some kind of clone. How come she doesn't have the same sexy looks? Don't get me wrong, Mallory is hot in her own way. But it would have been nice if she looked like the mom.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Thinking about this game I was wondering one thing: MC's mother is one sex woman. And according to the lore Mallory is supposed to be some kind of clone. How come she doesn't have the same sexy looks? Don't get me wrong, Mallory is hot in her own way. But it would have been nice if she looked like the mom.
Clearly she is not an exact copy but has been 'constructed' from Sara's DNA.

Reactions: Redd23 and LizaS

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
LOL! It's all good, no worries! There's no specific reason, it was purely an aesthetic choice. I liked how they looked and went with it.
It makes sense for eyebrows to be a bit darker, but here they're actually a completely different color and makes it look like both girls are dyeing/bleaching their hair, which I don't think is the intention.
The custom Tara render looks better because her hair color seems darker, probably due to the 'wet' effect.

Last edited:

LinusMundane

Jun 30, 2022
Seems next update is imminent. If I was to start a new playthrough, are we expecting saves to work in the next one or should I wait until .7 releases?

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes